Can

Hi There,

I am trying to accumulate a list of companies that do either quality control or provide products prepackaged in a can/jar/bag.

1) Astro Pink (Astrodepot.ca)
2) Coastal Wildfire
3) Sticky Zoo (Saw this on IG, where to find this?)
4) Gas Cans (FCM, BHOthority)
5) Cloud29 (see them on IG, where to find this)
6) Kream (IG and local distributors)

6) Im not sure I thi nk I also saw a Mr Quads (or is it Dr Quads on IG as well).

Let me know if you have tried any of the above products and which website/MOM to source them from (3, 5 and 6)

Thanks,
Go RAPS!!!

Re: Can

R.R.Toking wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:40 am Sticky Zoo http://teamcannivore.com haven’t tried them, they never seem to have much stock, read mixed reviews.

I haven’t heard of cloud29

I emailed Kream and asked if they had any distributors, they messaged back asking where I live, haven’t heard back from them.
Their bud looks like fire on IG (Sticky Zoo). But I am looking for reviews before I order. They said they had new drops coming this week (only one strain available now).

Cloud29 has a fire menu: itscloud29.com

For Kream: they redirected me to Pufflevel and IG handle @dankdylan420 and you can also email [email protected]

TRACKER420 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:54 pm i did some looking and itscloud29.com looks interesting any info/reviews?
No bro. I am looking fo some help here as well. They apparently do events at planet paradise in Toronto and show up for the canna faarmers market (I have never been). Let me know if you get more info.

I’m not going to lie....I’ve found much better weed on Instagram than from most moms...
There are a lot of scammers though. I’ll post some stuff this weekend when I have some time. I’m getting some flawless.bc stuff brought to my work tmw. I’m pumped..

Vdubb wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:28 pm I’m not going to lie....I’ve found much better weed on Instagram than from most moms...
There are a lot of scammers though. I’ll post some stuff this weekend when I have some time. I’m getting some flawless.bc stuff brought to my work tmw. I’m pumped..
Ayy man you are making me jealous. Im down to my last nugget of Forum GSC from CWF (they gave me 40$ off for the popcorn buds, so I dont know if I should order the organic bros stuff when it drops). Since I did not ge tmuch info on the above, I placed my order with pufflevel. Bruce Banner - Kream and White Wedding - Elite Organics. 7g's each. Still gotta wait till the weekend till they deliver..

I trust your opinion man, msg me when you get the flawless stuff :)

Vdubb wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:28 pm I’m not going to lie....I’ve found much better weed on Instagram than from most moms...
I've decided IG is full of hype and fomo. Every grower building excitement for their "super limited" drop of PinkWeddingGlueHazeOG frankenstrains. I would go broke trying to keep up. I think I will just stick with respected Moms who can offer a menu of quality buds at reasonable prices.

HighFive wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:40 am
I've decided IG is full of hype and fomo. Every grower building excitement for their "super limited" drop of PinkWeddingGlueHazeOG frankenstrains. I would go broke trying to keep up. I think I will just stick with respected Moms who can offer a menu of quality buds at reasonable prices.
Thanks for your useless rant. Next time keep this to yourself.

Edit: the best MOM (CE - atleast based on my readings) advertises on Instagram exclusively. Although I respect other people’s opinions. I would like to disagree.
Last edited by Raptorfan93 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raptorfan93 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:29 am
stumpy420 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:46 am Anyone try doctorquaaaad or black cap cannacans ? Gonna try doctorquaaaad this week
Where are you sourcing them from? any distributors in TDOT? any reviews on either?
Ig haven't seen many reviews but a few uncanning vids and they all looked like fire was kinda hoping someone on here knew something about them lol

Canna cans are in Toronto... right? I’ve been lurking them as well lol. I’m waiting to for snowdogs to text me a menu. I think they’re my next stop. Has anyone tried them??

And I posted flawless bc stuff. Pm for Instagram. He’s just one small guy.. I don’t want to overwhelm him and post his handle, lol.

We have a can. Not sure we're gonna ship it that way though. The grower and packager is extremely old school. He is still under the belief that the highest rating for the buds is AAA He does not believe in AAAA

Could be a problem for us, as the can states AAA but is truly a quad and costs what a higher end quad costs us.

It would have to be asked for to be shipped in the can by us. Available in 1/2 oz and 1 oz cans.

Tuna Kush

xsinx wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:00 pm Raw (Apex Supply) said he met with Snowdogs and he wasn't happy with what was presented to him.
That’s disappointing to hear.. that’s just one mans opinion though. Did he say why?

Also, how was the ICC? Worth $300/oz? Would you dub it a quad status?

Vdubb wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:50 pmThat’s disappointing to hear.. that’s just one mans opinion though. Did he say why?
Don't remember his exact words, but basically, it wasn't meeting his AAAA definition, more like AAA- at high prices.. So... meh. They actually met and he didn't buy any of it. Maybe search on the discord, it was a public convo.
Vdubb wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:50 pmAlso, how was the ICC? Worth $300/oz? Would you dub it a quad status?
I can't say I had much pleasure smoking it, so I can't give it an AAAA rating. Honestly, there wasn't much taste coming through, and a bit of nose tingling (the kind that almost makes you want to sneeze every puff). I might just have an issue with the terps, I haven't enjoyed any cookie strains I tried yet, other than Cookies and Cream. It's a very good looking bud though, very good trim, burned a bit salt/pepper but flush looks good taste-wise... All that said, there isn't much weed I'd pay 300$ an OZ for and this one ain't one of them.

Vdubb wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:09 pm Canna cans are in Toronto... right? I’ve been lurking them as well lol. I’m waiting to for snowdogs to text me a menu. I think they’re my next stop. Has anyone tried them??

And I posted flawless bc stuff. Pm for Instagram. He’s just one small guy.. I don’t want to overwhelm him and post his handle, lol.
You always come through!! I just picked up Gorilla Cookies and Petro Breathe from Kream. So frkn excited. Will post pics soon. I decided not to go with pufflevel (they charge 75 a can and 20 for delivery). I got both the cans for $120!!!

Expect a PM from me later tonight fam

Also what is snowdogs?

Raptorfan93 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:22 pm
Vdubb wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:09 pm Canna cans are in Toronto... right? I’ve been lurking them as well lol. I’m waiting to for snowdogs to text me a menu. I think they’re my next stop. Has anyone tried them??

You always come through!! I just picked up Gorilla Cookies and Petro Breathe from Kream. So frkn excited. Will post pics soon. I decided not to go with pufflevel (they charge 75 a can and 20 for delivery). I got both the cans for $120!!!

Also what is snowdogs?
$120, where from????

@dankdylan420 - tell him Raptorfan93 referred you and he will get you set up in less than 24 hrs. You need to provide an ID to verify age. Nicest guy ever.

Note: that was an IG handle and he does local delivery and pickups in the GTA

Also what is snowdogs?
Nice... where’d you pick them up for 60?

Edit: that’s funny I already follow him.. just didn’t bother to dm. How many kream strains did he have?
Last edited by Vdubb on Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haha get in touch with him. I always price shop (yeah I’m Asian) but always hunting the best quality. Tell him raptorfan93 referred you.

Petro Breathe was the only indica he had and Kream told me it was the best GAS they ever had. Man the best part is his menu is the same as puff but with better pricing I’m itching for some tasty Hierba ice cream cake

Again what is snowdogs?

chuchon06 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:16 pm
Vdubb wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:49 pm Is it from tuna farmer??

Tuna is so good.
I’m just waiting on pufflevel to get back to me, trying to get some Kream Black Tuna, one of my very faves!! Thanks for the hook up man!
Somebody had just bought the last Black Tuna when I Emailed him, I got the last Kream Bruce Banner that u had recommended before

chuchon06 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:03 pm

Tuna is so good.
I’m just waiting on pufflevel to get back to me, trying to get some Kream Black Tuna, one of my very faves!! Thanks for the hook up man!
Somebody had just bought the last Black Tuna when I Emailed him, I got the last Kream Bruce Banner that u had recommended before
Sorry homie. Don’t be mad.

Edit: he actually told me, as I was speaking with him, “great timing, last can and somebody literally just emailed and asked for BT” that was last night lol.

He said the Cali og from Headiconnoiseur is very good too man... Bruce was another good choice. You won’t be disappointed. He’s getting jet fuel and butterscotch soon.. I’m excited for those.
Last edited by Vdubb on Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vdubb wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:48 pm

Also what is snowdogs?
Nice... where’d you pick them up for 60?

Edit: that’s funny I already follow him.. just didn’t bother to dm. How many kream strains did he have?
image3.jpeg
Petro
Petro
GC
GC
EDIT: the petro burned white ash. I am off to bed. Will post detailed reviews over the weekend. Thank you all for including me in this wonderful community.
Last edited by Raptorfan93 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tuna is so good.
No, he is local in the Vancouver area. He has been growing the same product for years.

I hope one of you will give a a go soon and see some feed back :) I know those that are a fan of the Tuna, are real fans and are very picky. I'd love to know how ours stacks up to the rest.

Are we big fish in a small pond or are we bait?

Vdubb wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:06 pm
chuchon06 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:03 pm

Sorry homie. Don’t be mad.
Lol, nah!!! Had some Violator Kush and feel better now!!! Just waiting for my delivery on a Sunday 🤗

King Tuts wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:15 am

Tuna is so good.
No, he is local in the Vancouver area. He has been growing the same product for years.

I hope one of you will give a a go soon and see some feed back :) I know those that are a fan of the Tuna, are real fans and are very picky. I'd love to know how ours stacks up to the rest.

Tuna huh??? 🤔 I might have to join your site and try

chuchon06 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:58 am

Tuna is so good.

That would be awesome! Especially if you could report back to the crew here. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the challenge of having a happy customer! Especially with new products to us AND a new member :)

It is a quad and priced accordingly. I'll hook you up with a sample or 2 of our other quads that I think you will like OR ones that really haven't been reviewed here in a while :)

King Tuts wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:15 am
chuchon06 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:58 am

That would be awesome! Especially if you could report back to the crew here. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the challenge of having a happy customer! Especially with new products to us AND a new member :)

It is a quad and priced accordingly. I'll hook you up with a sample or 2 of our other quads that I think you will like OR ones that really haven't been reviewed here in a while :)
Just joined! Does the Tuna come in cans???