Re: Best place to get seeds from?

Not vouching for any of these but I think these are all the seed banks in Canada that sell multiple breeder's gear.

https://elite613geneticsseedbank.mysimp ... m/products
https://www.therealcanadaseeds.ca/breeders/
https://www.bcbuddepot.com/marijuana-seeds
http://hempdepot.ca/other/aprices.html
https://vancouverseedbank.ca/shop/
https://truenorthseedbank.com/
http://www.gtaseedbank.ca/products.html

There are also a number of Canadian seed companies selling their own genetics.

www.jahseeds.ca
www.jordanoftheislands.ca
www.mephistogenetics.ca (for autoflowers)
www.bcseedking.com
www.cropkingseeds.com
www.dmanseeds.ca
www.drgreenthumb.com
www.drseeds.net
www.farmerslabseeds.com
www.peakseedsbc.com
www.seedking.ca

I use Just A Handful, aka Jahseeds.ca, and have for over a year now. New seeds every crop to keep my legal limit proper (not cloning).

Read about them on Reddit....and if people are scammers, Reddit will call them out REAL QUICK. But their rep was earned on that platform, so I went for it.

My first order took a few weeks, and my emails about 'when are they shipping' were ignored, so the next time I ordered I chose 'expedited shipping' and they were literally out with a tracking number within a few days of my payment being accepted. It was like 5 bucks for 'regular shipping' (wait in line), or 18ish bucks for 'expedited' (front of the line). But the 'expedited' was worth it for my peace of mind!

The stuff I read online negative about them are from people who I don't think read their blog or FAQ. Or are mad they don't often answer emails (which they say directly on their website).

I won't order anywhere else. Every thing I have grown from them has been amazing, and very colourful :)

4_Plants_yes!!! wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:38 pm I use Just A Handful, aka Jahseeds.ca, and have for over a year now. New seeds every crop to keep my legal limit proper (not cloning).

Read about them on Reddit....and if people are scammers, Reddit will call them out REAL QUICK. But their rep was earned on that platform, so I went for it.

My first order took a few weeks, and my emails about 'when are they shipping' were ignored, so the next time I ordered I chose 'expedited shipping' and they were literally out with a tracking number within a few days of my payment being accepted. It was like 5 bucks for 'regular shipping' (wait in line), or 18ish bucks for 'expedited' (front of the line). But the 'expedited' was worth it for my peace of mind!

The stuff I read online negative about them are from people who I don't think read their blog or FAQ. Or are mad they don't often answer emails (which they say directly on their website).

I won't order anywhere else. Every thing I have grown from them has been amazing, and very colourful :)
They take the money and it is the last you hear from them.

Don't spread false words.

The dudes solid as they come, it's just him running his own show so the orders get shipped when they can. He usually shuts down at the end of the month so he can catch up and send everything out.
If you read the FAQ he has a different way of getting orders out. But they'll always get out.

"" in case it was missed on the main page, we take payments in 'batches'. This means your payment may sit waiting to be processed. This allows people the ability to cancel it if they feel it is taking too long. Out of each 'batch' of payments, expedited move first. Then packages with paid tracking are second, and finally the standard shipping packages are sent. Then we take another batch of payments and repeat :) :"

Hi There,

This is J from JAHSeeds. I was notified by a couple customers about this 'discussion'.

Gandalfe, sorry you are so upset. I am quite sure I know who you are based on the threatening emails you sent me. Promising to 'destroy my business' and such. As indicated above, I am very clear on the website about responding to emails. As well as my batches and processing orders methodology. If people want customer support, Seedsman is a great site. They have a fully staffed team of people dedicated simply to customer support. If people want great seeds without spending a fortune, they come to me. And you are one angry customer out of literally thousands of happy ones. I sort of feel bad for you carrying around this negativity and spreading false information, but if it makes you feel better it's cathartic I suppose.

As for it taking a month to receive seeds previously? Yes. But not anymore. We were massively backlogged. We attempted to disable orders for a week per month to ensure we could process everything, and ensure nothing was missed by stating on the front page of the website: ORDERING FREEZE FROM (Date) to (Date). But people didn't listen and the orders kept rolling in. Just recently I discovered the only way to effectively do these 'ordering freezes' was to remove all the products from the store. Problem solved; no more un-manageable back ups!!! But yes, for a small period of time it was about 4 weeks. In fact, we had payments EXPIRE due to not being able to process them all in time. And this is a full time job for me, which simply shows how well received our product is and the incredible demand for it. When doing data analysis of sales in Power BI, it was also evident that 'word of mouth' played a big role because of the localization of sales; for example, one or two customers would order from a small, remote town. Then suddenly the next month 6 more orders came from that remote town, etc.

Now as for the internet, and customers like yourself angry that I didn't reply to inquiries like 'when are my seeds being shipped', I find some customers simply don't read the website before ordering, and others seem to feel a sense of 'entitlement' to not have to wait in line with everybody else...like the douchebags who think they can cut to the front of the line at the clubs, and think the dress code doesn't apply to them. The biggest frustration when helping so many people out is those who think they are all powerful due to 'social media'; when somebody like yourself sends me a message saying you are going to 'destroy my company' and then a month later I am hearing about shit like this from customers....coming online and telling blatant lies to dissuade people from ordering from us? I should be spending my time right now processing orders, not coming onto a website I just heard of to defend myself. Usually I ignore it, because literally you are ONE PERSON out of THOUSANDS, and the simple truth is nobody can make everybody happy all the time.

I do hope your mental state learns to find some peace, and that you learn to let anger go. This negative intent of yours, and the hostility you expressed over emails...and to see this a month later so you are still clinging to hate. Why? Because I didn't respond to your emails over a $30.00 order? Because when we received hostile emails and blocked the sender, you decided to send them from alternative emails? Carrying around all that negativity is bad psychologically and physiologically (I am a graduate of the honours psychology program). I personally can't even fathom being so mad some business 'ignored my multiple emails', and I would feel pretty silly if I read that same business clearly says they don't have time to reply to emails.

Anyhow, I just want to point out that in this case, your negativity and slander will potentially backfire because it was brought to my attention, and this gives me a perfect place to 1) admit we were backlogged and too swamped for a while as well as 2) to be able to share with people that this is no longer the case due to an improvement in our process. So thank you for bringing our attention to a forum we were previously unaware of.

Now I have orders to fill. :)

JAH