Re: CE - Anybody Order Recently? Experiences?

I have ordered from CE a number of times.
Everything from flower (particularly FCGSC and 11 Week Pink), shatter, FSE, CDB crystals & crumble, candies, etc.
They have always shipped the product vacuum packed inside a box.
While it is true that they are usually late on sending tracking notices, I have always received my product within 3-5 days at most.

Highly recommended.
Their flower is always outstanding (even their 'regular' strains, the FCGSC and 11 Week are always amazing), the concentrates are great, definitely the higher end of the spectrum.

Nice to hear from you guys, that all sounds good. Thanks for the feedback and recommendations!

By the looks of it, the flower is top notch, even the AAAA! Can't wait for my package, should be here tomorrow and I will be sure to post reviews and impressions.

That 5 star/super dave flower though... DAYUM, meatbreath and its phenos looks UNREAL - caked in trichs and dense looking. I wonder if peanut butter breath smells anything like peanut butter... mmmm

Annointed wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 am
Cannoisseur wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 am Nice to hear from you guys, that all sounds good. Thanks for the feedback and recommendations!

By the looks of it, the flower is top notch, even the AAAA! Can't wait for my package, should be here tomorrow and I will be sure to post reviews and impressions.

That 5 star/super dave flower though... DAYUM, meatbreath and its phenos looks UNREAL - caked in trichs and dense looking. I wonder if peanut butter breath smells anything like peanut butter... mmmm
Now I'm excited for your pictures! Those buds are going to look deadly..
Annointed, the order is coming in now! Out for delivery, woot! So excited. Cant wait to show you guys.

Might have to pop by the local head shop for a quick fix cheap quartz banger and small torch for the time being...

I am looking into picking up a High Five enail

bliss90 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:56 pm
ToastyCalabrese wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:09 pm
bliss90 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:56 pm i heard they use a banned pesticide
Huh, interesting. What more do you know about it?
I think i read about it somewhere as well.
LOL, Oh well lol! His bud and concentrates look chronique ;)

looks can be decieving
Did you have a bad experience with the product or something? Er?
I cant complain so far from what I've had.
Where do you recommend to get your concentrates etc?

captcrunch wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:24 am
Ffxitubby wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:09 am is there a trick to getting an order from these guys? been waiting 36 hours and no response. I sent my shipping info and my requested items and no order confirmation or payment details or secret questions or anything back.
Lol same. Sent them an email a few months ago.. they never responded once then nothing. Was never able to place an order
I usually place my order then send an e transfer right after. I get an email saying order looks good after about 24 hours.

In my experience...

If they say it looks good it means they have what you want. Then they usually accept e-transfer, and send it out. I have never got a tracking number from them. But the order always shows up 2-3 days after e-transfer acceptance(If you fill out the message body properly).

If it is your first time. I totally understand wanting more info/communication. I was like that. After spending thousands with them. Now i just check my PO box in 2-3 days.

Just placed and recieved my 1st order from CE.Its a different process than most "moms" but was easy and effective.I sent an email listing what i wanted,with prices+ shipping.I knew from reading,what the answer for sending the emt was.Followed up order by sending emt for the total.Recieved an email..order looks good.Then later that day,funds were accepted,means order will be filled and shipped.Following day received tracking # email ,and following day order was delivered.Nice secure box,zero smell.Both strains of bud are stupid nice,smell and trim job were top notch.Some if not the nicest buds i'll ever recieved by far.TRUE quads.I'm so impressed by the quality of the products,blows away others higher priced flower by leaps and bounds.

Bought an ounce of whitecastle and an ounce of sour tangie

Current flower menu as of mar 7th
*5 Star General Flower (By Dave): $325 per OZ $185 per half OZ $115 per 7g*
11 Week Pink Kush

*Grade 2 Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies: $250 per OZ $135 per half OZ

*Quad Flower: $220 per OZ $120 per half OZ*
White Cheese
Black Tuna Kush
Whitecastle
Pink Star
Sour Tangie
GCG