QPs for under $300?

I'm trying to find a place where I can get Quarter pound orders of bud for under $300. I'm looking for no frills weed that Isn't shake, that I can keep buying consistently. I buy a qp a week and I actually prefer a more mild smoke, but shake just doesn't do it. I guess I'm looking for a step above shake and a step below $99 ozs. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: QPs for under $300?

xsinx wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 pm I'd just like to point out that Chronic kush has has A LOT of mold reports in the last year. There is also very strong evidence they use several fake accounts on the forum here to post positive reviews about themselves. Sketch as fuck MOM IMHO.
That and the 2-line reviews on reddit just to get their account credit, I would never give them the time of day IMO

xsinx wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 pm I'd just like to point out that Chronic kush has has A LOT of mold reports in the last year. There is also very strong evidence they use several fake accounts on the forum here to post positive reviews about themselves. Sketch as fuck MOM IMHO.
I can assure you I am a real person. Hahah, I cant comment on the mold or other issues. I ordered from them over a month ago. Was good product, slightly more expensive but it gets delivered to your door.

HighAllTheTimeGuy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:47 pmI can assure you I am a real person. Hahah
Didn't name anyone but if you do a search for Chronic Kush in the reviews section, you'll find that it's the most reviewed MOM and most reviews are people raving 9+/10s... Also, most of these are either fresh accounts with only one post, or accounts that do a super rave positive review of only that MOM every few weeks. Not only that, the ones who review several times are almost copy/paste reviews that repeat themselves over the months. Just look at posts by user meow (which has been reported as probably being the owner by a member when I was a mod).

Just check yourself, it's plain as day: https://canadianmom.info/forum/search.p ... 8&sr=posts

Only other review is one trashing another MOM, lol.

I think the reason they have no posts is they just create the account to post the review, to get a 20$ off discount from CK (The review basically pays for your next delivery order) Not sure if they still offer this or not. Thats the reason they are the most reviewed MOM I think. I dont know if any other mom offers 20$ off for a review.

HighAllTheTimeGuy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:33 pm I think the reason they have no posts is they just create the account to post the review, to get a 20$ off discount from CK (The review basically pays for your next delivery order) Not sure if they still offer this or not. Thats the reason they are the most reviewed MOM I think. I dont know if any other mom offers 20$ off for a review.
There's many other MoMs that offer either a similar incentive for review, or better. You're right that some of the single post accounts are probably new signups taking advantage of the incentive, but many of them are pretty clearly not. People posting comments on months old threads just to say something like "I love this place" which has literally no incentive except bumping the post to the top proves it.

PacificCannabis wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 am We have QPs at $250 and $275. You can see some reviews on our product. it is not shake, it is full buds and very nice. Some people say it could be AAA or atleast AA.

Grams start at $2.50 & $3
Having reviewed Pacific recently I'd say they had a fairly priced AAA product, definitely not shake, good smoking there.

Keyll wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:51 am
PacificCannabis wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 am We have QPs at $250 and $275. You can see some reviews on our product. it is not shake, it is full buds and very nice. Some people say it could be AAA or atleast AA.

Having reviewed Pacific recently I'd say they had a fairly priced AAA product, definitely not shake, good smoking there.
They're talking about their new low priced stuff. 850 or 1000/LB and to be honest it's not bad at all for the price. I've already bought 2Lbs of it.

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I went with Pacific Cannabis and their Love potion #1 budget qp -- from what I've seen review wise I think this will be great for me -- they have a few strains of other budget bud, so I'll probably be trying out a few more strains from them too!

Ghost Drops wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:08 pm great customer, i can vouch for that. He was a frequent and reliable customer of ours but we ran out of our cheaper weed and wont be getting any back in.
Thanks so much -- sorry to hear that strain wont be coming back. You guys were really great to order from though and I'll definitely be ordering again!

AimOrDie wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:54 am

They're talking about their new low priced stuff. 850 or 1000/LB and to be honest it's not bad at all for the price. I've already bought 2Lbs of it.

well,just noticing these new additions...just upped but this is good news