Looking for Reviewers [closed for now - thanks guys!]

UPDATE: We got more than enough emails for a while :) you guys are awesome! Looking forward to seeing the feedback we get. We'll likely be doing more of these on the regular. We'll continue to post as we need them and branch out to more product, so keep an eye out for us. In the meantime, check out our site!

To everyone who reached out, we're getting through the wave of responses slowly. We're a small team, so we definitely appreciate the patience.

Cheers!

-Team Supherbs
www.supherbs.ca
Last edited by Supherbs on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Looking for Reviewers [closed for now - thanks guys!]

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 am how come nobody bashing for shilling?

but welcome aboard =D
Huh? Big time Tony not wanting the competition? ,its not like that here ,we try not to bash but find conclusions..

all this mom wants is their "Quality" (remember what that is)product to be tested by the community for unbiased review..

I for one think its great new moms putting their feet in the water, you were there too and boy oh boy remember that shit show..lol

EDIT: Forget it. I'll throw it back up since even Tony wants me to clearly, requesting to contract solely to write for him (how many others has he actually succeeded in persuading to do this I wonder).
See below for the entire thread. He can say what he wants about me - everyone remember Tony PAYS people to avoid writing for others. Just for him.
Last edited by JD17 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190428-091433_Gmail.jpg

realgrimm wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:55 am
cheapweedca wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 am how come nobody bashing for shilling?

but welcome aboard =D
Huh? Big time Tony not wanting the competition? ,its not like that here ,we try not to bash but find conclusions..

all this mom wants is their "Quality" (remember what that is)product to be tested by the community for unbiased review..

I for one think its great new moms putting their feet in the water, you were there too and boy oh boy remember that shit show..lol
cmom / reddit / discord is for anyone

just funny last year it was all anti shill
now people can make topics and request shills
wish i did the same XD

let alone

when realgrim doesnt get CW $$ anymore they turn 360 o well
XD

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:20 amoic..
*edit*

LOL found the email thread.
I contacted you? and you blew up my inbox wanting free samples
the type who contact's Mom's to get free cannabis type of reviews
if you want to state this kinda stuff, at least show the whole thread

msgs me dec 9
msgs all of january

i finally say ok and give a sample pack for this gentleman
jan 16

no convo

feb 21 msgs me again for a review

i said no thx

msg april 4 ( this month )
says no

LOL

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:22 am
realgrimm wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:55 am

but welcome aboard =D

cmom / reddit / discord is for anyone

just funny last year it was all anti shill
now people can make topics and request shills
wish i did the same XD

let alone

when realgrim doesnt get CW $$ anymore they turn 360 o well
XD
There's a difference between offering samples for reviews and paying people for positive reviews Tony. Every new MOM is allowed to offer samples, it's commom practice and well accepted. I've submitted my name to this MOM for samples and got absolutely no pressure, they just want honest reviews. I see no issues here and this kind of request has never rubbed members wrong. Some prefer to ignore reviews of free stuff and it's also a perfectly valid POV, a lot of people lose their senses when stuff is free and cannot objectively evaluate.

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:48 am
cheapweedca wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:20 amoic..
*edit*

LOL found the email thread.
I contacted you? and you blew up my inbox wanting free samples
the type who contact's Mom's to get free cannabis type of reviews
if you want to state this kinda stuff, at least show the whole thread

msgs me dec 9
msgs all of january

i finally say ok and give a sample pack for this gentleman
jan 16

no convo

feb 21 msgs me again for a review

i said no thx

msg april 4 ( this month )
says no

LOL
LOL this is what he does to every MOM.. Its embarrassing though that you guys fall for it. He is a parasite of this community. The thing that kills me most is that he CONTINUES to do reviews in return for free samples even after those reviews get shit on. Down voted to hell on the cmom subreddit up to the point where his reviews dont even pop up anymore. And yet you MOMs continue to send this poor boy samples. But i guess any attention is good attention...right MOMs?

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:47 pm he name dropped a few MOM's that gave him a sample pack before me
haha.. looking forward to sharing the email thread if he waanna go that route

nice he edit his post, now im cool

typical behaviour man

people wanna do reviews for MOMs so they just get free weed
Hahaha he actually erased his accusation.. wow what a little boy. I wish i had quoted that instead.

TRACKER420 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:48 pm
deadmoney wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:32 pm Sorry your thread got side tracked Supherbs. Just wanted to say I received my package today, thanks again. Posted some pics here and on mompics, will post reviews when I'm finished. Seems to be very nice stuff so far. Cheers!
Wondered if these were strain review grams, looks really nice hope I get to review those as well :)
Supherbs doing good work!
Yup, those are the strains. All good samples, but that snow white is fantastic! Couple small surprises in the box also.

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:47 pm he name dropped a few MOM's that gave him a sample pack before me

typical behaviour man

Are you serious Tony? To now be chirping me? I name dropped a few others? I asked you if you wanted to be involved in the competition that I completed. You try SO hard to paint a bad image to deflect any damage towards you. I edited my 'accusation' (how was that not proof?) As to avoid this little arguement, and the time spent doing so out of respect. Realizing it isnt worth the fight when it damages both sides.

But fuck it. Since this community (and now I guess the MoMs???) Are becoming just as toxic as Reddit and have absolutely NO respect, I'll take the time to do so - heres the entire email thread (minus an email regarding my shipping information).
https://imgur.com/a/RlW95RX
I harassed you? You gave me the run around for almost a month. Fair play at trying to make me seem so much worse than I am, friend. As I said, I didnt want any harsh feelings. But this is getting to be absolutely ridiculous with the God damn hate around these communities.

Next it will be threats, fights and worse.
...oh wait, look at some of the community members that we have. Isnt that one of the things were trying to avoid by not going the black market route?

I am such a bad person for taking HOURS. Fucking HOURS to complete my reviews. To be shit on. To then turn around and have to suck up my pride and continue to do so on to the next one. To have a three word review be upvoted to oblivion solely due to the MoMs followers.

I am not doing this to benefit myself. Yes I end up with a bit of my daily smokables, I was trying to do this to help benefit the COMMUNITY, the MoMs and all of the people involved from the bottom to the top. I am sorry it was not recieved properly. I am sorry I may have not written it properly. The way both communities go about things is disgusting. It reminds me of the teenage fights, trolls and scams that I thought I got rid of.

For some of you to still continue to say 'he did it for free weed. He needs free weed blah blah' go fuck yourselves - I am not in the position of you. I do not need the 'free' (which again, 3 hour average time for my reviews of 3 bud. For more, it would take upwards of 5. Inspection. Smoking. Picturing. Reviewing. Writing. Editing. Proofing. Posting. Responding. All between a career and family. The things some of you DONT think about, so VERY far from free. On a 3gram sample for instance, spending 3 hours @ $30 p/h is $90 right there. For THREE grams.).

I still invest my money back into the companies that I review, that I give my word about and that I personally vouch for - the things some of you again try to argue against. Enough is enough. There is no sense trying to help you guys out anymore. There is no sense trying to be involved in a community based on favoritism. There is no sense surrounding ones self with such hate.

I hope you all can eventually find true happiness, this is not the place clearly, though.

EDIT: Now that I'm looking at your post, is anything you said trying to bash/counter me true?

SainsAppendages wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:58 pm
JD17 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:53 am Edit: not worth the fight, let's just all be friends.
You erased your whole accusation and youre now asking for friendship? Not worth the fight cause CW called you out on it? Scared that they have proof of you begging for free weed? Pathetic. If i see another MOM give him free samples i will throw myself off a bridge
Luckily it wont be a loss if you did so. 'Accusation'. It is proof? How can you argue him straight up asking 'would you like to get contracted to only write of us' as only an accusation?
You are so butt hurt over me for some reason you follow from community to community. 5 days on here and you act like you've been around for months... so get off the alt?

XD, in other words
dont cold call for free weed in exchange for reviews,

this community is still the same, kinda why I left

let's be real cmom / reddit
its a STARTING PLACE for new moms to post + get known
and also a place for people like yourself to take advantage and contact and trade reviews for samples
bottom line , you can continue to put energy into defending your " reputation " on this forum

but I don't really get bothered by what anyone says anyway, we see everything and if we feel it is an issue, we will contact the ones who comment to see how we can get better
this is more of a
" i need to show the world I AM RIGHT LOLXD "

enjoy the next sample pack that arrives in your mail from whomever you cold call

realgrimm wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:31 am Tonys samples are none existent spent over 10,000 for product and HERO Tonys going to take care of the whole world...haha so predictable everytime your around and people are giving it to you straight you choose to play hero to all problems..but fuck it also notice the trolls come out too,harass and defile new moms reputation ..Glad Rockafella Tonys got his magic wand
Hahahaha he has his paid buddies to help him do his bidding. It's all good, its shown me a lot in terms of Tony's maturity level - which also says something about the way he runs his business. You agreed to a pack. You asked me to keep in contact. You gave me the run around. You then are attempting to say I harassed and harassed you when EVERY message is you saying 'oh so sorry for delay contact me in 2 days, but oh wait you are harassing me by doing what I ask!'
Do you KNOW what harassment is?

At the same time, for you from the business stand point to have qttqxked me like a community member is ABSOLUTELY hilarious, considering the only thing I did was post a picture of you asking me to write SOLELY for you - something you were trying to claim others shouldnt do. I pointed you out as being a hypocrite, and this is the way you had to respond to save face.

My reputation doesnt matter as much- I'm just a community member everybody hates. You run something you want to call a business, start acting like an adult and a proper manager.

(XD XD I'll throw some more of these out there like you, since they are obviously valid replies now says XD XD)

EDIT: YOU ARE STILL FUCKING TRYING TO DEFLECT FROM YOU?!?! YOU DID ASK ME TO SHILL. BY ASKING ME TO BE CONTRACTED TO WRITE ONLY FOR YOU, THE ENTIRE POINT YOUVE BEEN TRYING TO DEFLECT FROM.
you are absolutely ridiculous ROFL

EDIT 2: seriously fuck this community if this is what you've all come to. I hope you guys continue dorm this road, wont be long until you're the exact copy of Reddit.
The community members already are.
Last edited by JD17 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SainsAppendages wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:06 am
JD17 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:08 pm

typical behaviour man

Are you serious Tony? To now be chirping me? I name dropped a few others? I asked you if you wanted to be involved in the competition that I completed. You try SO hard to paint a bad image to deflect any damage towards you. I edited my 'accusation' (how was that not proof?) As to avoid this little arguement, and the time spent doing so out of respect. Realizing it isnt worth the fight when it damages both sides.

But fuck it. Since this community (and now I guess the MoMs???) Are becoming just as toxic as Reddit and have absolutely NO respect, I'll take the time to do so - heres the entire email thread (minus an email regarding my shipping information).
I harassed you? You gave me the run around for almost a month. Fair play at trying to make me seem so much worse than I am, friend. As I said, I didnt want any harsh feelings. But this is getting to be absolutely ridiculous with the God damn hate around these communities.

...oh wait, look at some of the community members that we have. Isnt that one of the things were trying to avoid by not going the black market route?

I am such a bad person for taking HOURS. Fucking HOURS to complete my reviews. To be shit on. To then turn around and have to suck up my pride and continue to do so on to the next one. To have a three word review be upvoted to oblivion solely due to the MoMs followers.

I am not doing this to benefit myself. Yes I end up with a bit of my daily smokables, I was trying to do this to help benefit the COMMUNITY, the MoMs and all of the people involved from the bottom to the top. I am sorry it was not recieved properly. I am sorry I may have not written it properly. The way both communities go about things is disgusting. It reminds me of the teenage fights, trolls and scams that I thought I got rid of.

For some of you to still continue to say 'he did it for free weed. He needs free weed blah blah' go fuck yourselves - I am not in the position of you. I do not need the 'free' (which again, 3 hour average time for my reviews of 3 bud. For more, it would take upwards of 5. Inspection. Smoking. Picturing. Reviewing. Writing. Editing. Proofing. Posting. Responding. All between a career and family. The things some of you DONT think about, so VERY far from free. On a 3gram sample for instance, spending 3 hours @ $30 p/h is $90 right there. For THREE grams.).

I still invest my money back into the companies that I review, that I give my word about and that I personally vouch for - the things some of you again try to argue against. Enough is enough. There is no sense trying to help you guys out anymore. There is no sense trying to be involved in a community based on favoritism. There is no sense surrounding ones self with such hate.

I hope you all can eventually find true happiness, this is not the place clearly, though.

EDIT: Now that I'm looking at your post, is anything you said trying to bash/counter me true?
Your reviews are fucking awful. Who the fuck are you kidding LMAO. You sit there for hours and hours rambling on like a drunken terd. Dont make me copy and paste every single review you ever did. And do not make it seem like moms are coming at you left and right begging you to review their free samples. Get the fuck out of here you dilusional cunt. You nonstop barade moms with emails until they cave... Lmaoooo. "Lets give this obessive idiot some samples so he can shutup already" says every mom. Oh, and you take pictures? Where? Where are these pictures? LOL yeah about those....When will you realize no one gives a fuck about written reviews..especially coming out of your mouth you mort. Lmao takes you 3 hours to do a 3 gram sample review?? Without pictures? Time for a new hobby buddy...and dont you fucking dare say youre doing this for the community cause thats even more bullshit than your kaka reviews.

Edit: i just read through all those fucking emails boy are you persistant or what Joel.. I could call that harrassment. Every week with a message asking for samples. THEYRE NOT GIVING YOU THE RUN AROUND THEY JUST DONT WANT YOUR GREASY SERVICES. Take the fucking hint.
You are one angry, volatile individual. Who touched you so badly to make you this way? Who made you feel so inferior in life that you have to try to act like an ant crawling out of the woodwork everytime I'm mentioned?
Did I hurt you? Sorry baby cakes :( can you even fucking read? Agrees to a sample pack. Saying 'message in 2 days' or 'packs ready this week' is not giving the run around? Some of you people are absolutely delusional. No wonder you smoke.
Edit: oh it looks to be Spencer or Vigil following again!

JD17 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:04 am

Your reviews are fucking awful. Who the fuck are you kidding LMAO. You sit there for hours and hours rambling on like a drunken terd. Dont make me copy and paste every single review you ever did. And do not make it seem like moms are coming at you left and right begging you to review their free samples. Get the fuck out of here you dilusional cunt. You nonstop barade moms with emails until they cave... Lmaoooo. "Lets give this obessive idiot some samples so he can shutup already" says every mom. Oh, and you take pictures? Where? Where are these pictures? LOL yeah about those....When will you realize no one gives a fuck about written reviews..especially coming out of your mouth you mort. Lmao takes you 3 hours to do a 3 gram sample review?? Without pictures? Time for a new hobby buddy...and dont you fucking dare say youre doing this for the community cause thats even more bullshit than your kaka reviews.

Edit: i just read through all those fucking emails boy are you persistant or what Joel.. I could call that harrassment. Every week with a message asking for samples. THEYRE NOT GIVING YOU THE RUN AROUND THEY JUST DONT WANT YOUR GREASY SERVICES. Take the fucking hint.
You are one angry, volatile individual. Who touched you so badly to make you this way? Who made you feel so inferior in life that you have to try to act like an ant crawling out of the woodwork everytime I'm mentioned?
Did I hurt you? Sorry baby cakes :( can you even fucking read? Agrees to a sample pack. Saying 'message in 2 days' or 'packs ready this week' is not giving the run around? Some of you people are absolutely delusional. No wonder you smoke.

Nice. Ignore everything i say and pull the defensive card.. You deserve to be squashed like a bug, you little shit magget. And did you even read my name? You cant put two and two together? Are you that fucking brain dead that you dont even know who you were arguing with a couple days ago? Or do you suffer from mild dimentia? And thats why you harrass the same MOMS over again.. I cracked the code. Fucking loser joel... Must be all that free schwag going to your head..Now, i want you to go back now to my other reply and i want you to ADDRESS eveything i said, cause you didnt the first time around and you dodged it like the litle bitch you are

SainsAppendages wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:49 am

Nice. Ignore everything i say and pull the defensive card.. You deserve to be squashed like a bug, you little shit magget. And did you even read my name? You cant put two and two together? Are you that fucking brain dead that you dont even know who you were arguing with a couple days ago? Or do you suffer from mild dimentia? And thats why you harrass the same MOMS over again.. I cracked the code. Fucking loser joel... Must be all that free schwag going to your head..Now, i want you to go back now to my other reply and i want you to ADDRESS eveything i said, cause you didnt the first time around and you dodged it like the litle bitch you are
You are so bloody offensive in your posts that are full of half assed insults that I cant even see the points you're trying to address? Once you mature a bit you will realize throwing curse words and insults jumbled into an attempt at arguing/debating nullifies your point. It makes you seem extremely emotional.

Please kindly list them like a proper adult and I will address them for you.

Edit: was your point that I removed the accusation as to avoid THIS situation? If so that was addressed by posting the email thread and continuing feeding my little troll

JD17 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:05 am
SainsAppendages wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:49 am

You are so bloody offensive in your posts that are full of half assed insults that I cant even see the points you're trying to address? Once you mature a bit you will realize throwing curse words and insults jumbled into an attempt at arguing/debating nullifies your point. It makes you seem extremely emotional.

Please kindly list them like a proper adult and I will address them for you.

Edit: was your point that I removed the accusation as to avoid THIS situation? If so that was addressed by posting the email thread and continuing feeding my little troll
Man you really are a half wit. Im just going to copy and paste my reply that you ignored

"Did i hurt you baby cakes". "Who touched me so badly?". Stop trying to deflect from the questions you fucking dullard.

Edit: my original comment "Your reviews are fucking awful. Who the fuck are you kidding LMAO. You sit there for hours and hours rambling on like a drunken terd. Dont make me copy and paste every single review you ever did. And do not make it seem like moms are coming at you left and right begging you to review their free samples. Get the fuck out of here you dilusional cunt. You nonstop barade moms with emails until they cave... Lmaoooo. "Lets give this obessive idiot some samples so he can shutup already" says every mom. Oh, and you take pictures? Where? Where are these pictures? LOL yeah about those....When will you realize no one gives a fuck about written reviews..especially coming out of your mouth you mort. Lmao takes you 3 hours to do a 3 gram sample review?? Without pictures? Time for a new hobby buddy...and dont you fucking dare say youre doing this for the community cause thats even more bullshit than your kaka reviews.

Edit: i just read through all those fucking emails boy are you persistant or what Joel.. I could call that harrassment. Every week with a message asking for samples. THEYRE NOT GIVING YOU THE RUN AROUND THEY JUST DONT WANT YOUR GREASY SERVICES. Take the fucking hint. "

Also, i love how you told Tony the reason for you free samples for your reviews is because youre running a competition between 2 other MOMs. LMAOOOOOO you are a cunt

ALSO WHERE THRE FUCK ARE THESE PICTURES YOU SAY YOU TAKE?? WITH YOUR NEWLY PURCHASED CAMERA?? WHERE ARE THESE PICTURES JOEL?

JD17 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:14 pm This is exactly what I was trying to avoid by editing my post.
My apologises, I'm done.
No.. If you wanted to avoid it then you would have not commented in the first place calling out CW. Lying little weasel.

Edit: Also, you avoided my questions for the third time. Youre a useless hack joel. I hope all your weed gets contaminated with mold and then i hope you smoke that mold.

Raptorfan93 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:29 pm I guess I'm late to the party. Hope everyone has received their sample packages. Cant wait to see the reviews.
And a party it has been!

We plan on making the review requests a regular thing. This was our first run, so we sent out the same pack to all of our reviewers to keep it simple on our end (plus 420 was in full swing, so our team was dying for an easy sendout).

Moving forward, we will be pushing out a variety of samples to different reviewers so we can fully cover our bases.

Keep an eye on this thread, because we'll be using the same one as we open new requests up. Just so we aren't spamming the forum. Nobody wants that!

Until then, cheers and happy blazing!

- Team Supherbs
www.supherbs.ca

Acham89 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:07 am I have no idea why you think that email thread validates you, JD. You sound like a classic shill, you even said" "your generosity will be reflected in the review!", in other words "thanks for the free weed, I'll be sure to give it positive review".

And no, you're not doing it for the community dude, your reviews are reviled.
And you contribute so much with your 2 posts.