Bad Experience with Greenz

I ordered 14 grams of something called Digweed for $130 and got a discount because of the 420 sale. I received weed that has very little effect and for a short time only.
I wrote to them to express my displeasure that I was sold an inferior product at a premium price. I was told that cannabis effects people differently and about tolerance levels, yeah I get that, but since my purchase 7 other people gave it a bad review.
The owner told me that it is a high CBD/low THC strain.
So, if you are called out on shitty weed just say it's high CBD.
Their site calls it " a potent indica dominant cross", to me the key word being potent.
The owner was of no help and I got a snotty email reply and when I said that the sites description was bullshit she deleted the $50 I had built up in rewards.
So basically she ripped me off a second time, this time for rewards I had earned.
This is just as well as I would prefer to never let this company profit from me.
They have now removed this strain from their menu.
Far and away the worst customer service I have received in my time using this site and many different MOM's.
Shop elsewhere.

Re: Bad Experience with Greenz

"Digweed is an indica-dominant strain that was named after a cat with a sweet tooth for cannabis plants. This high-CBD cross between Afghani and Sweet Tooth has a fruity, floral aroma and is often chosen by patients treating chronic pain, stress, and muscle spasms."
Straight from Leafly. SHitty customer service, yes, 100%. But they were not wrong.

Not the first time I hear of issues with Greenz. There are MOMs that are pretty consistently bad, others that are pretty consistently good, doesn't take much research to find out which are good or bad. Always research the MOM and the products before ordering. Get multiple opinions, half the people are literally ecstatic about just about any shwagg they receive for some reason, low standards I guess.

xsinx wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:23 am Not the first time I hear of issues with Greenz. There are MOMs that are pretty consistently bad, others that are pretty consistently good, doesn't take much research to find out which are good or bad. Always research the MOM and the products before ordering. Get multiple opinions, half the people are literally ecstatic about just about any shwagg they receive for some reason, low standards I guess.
Ever use Nug Drop? Looking for good death Bubba.

WhiteRabit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:35 pm
xsinx wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:23 am Not the first time I hear of issues with Greenz. There are MOMs that are pretty consistently bad, others that are pretty consistently good, doesn't take much research to find out which are good or bad. Always research the MOM and the products before ordering. Get multiple opinions, half the people are literally ecstatic about just about any shwagg they receive for some reason, low standards I guess.
Ever use Nug Drop? Looking for good death Bubba.
Try SG, got some killer Death Bubba last week