Re: Your last order?

Budmail.biz is someone i order from. I don't see them mentioned to much around here.
LitRX is another one I frequent, they are good people.
And yesterday I placed my first order with Hillside Pharms, so far it has been good, i ordered at like 3:20pm EST and got my tracking number last night at 8:28PM EST. So that is impressive.

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:17 pm
Corpus-Callawesome wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:44 am Budmail.biz is someone i order from. I don't see them mentioned to much around here.
LitRX is another one I frequent, they are good people.
And yesterday I placed my first order with Hillside Pharms, so far it has been good, i ordered at like 3:20pm EST and got my tracking number last night at 8:28PM EST. So that is impressive.
what did you get? what strains.
I had a great experience with them last month.
Yeah, because I saw your good experience I decided I could jump in also.

I got CBD Therapy which I use to get from Budmail.biz but it is out (also the website is gone today which is odd).
And I got the CBD Sampler which contains CBD Therapy, CBD Critical Mass, CBD Shark Shock and CBD Diesel (which should have been CBDiesel I am a little annoyed that that opportunity was missed)
I haven't seen an update today yet on its location but sometimes CP can be slow.

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:01 pm
Corpus-Callawesome wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:29 pm
RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:17 pm

what did you get? what strains.
I had a great experience with them last month.
Yeah, because I saw your good experience I decided I could jump in also.

I got CBD Therapy which I use to get from Budmail.biz but it is out (also the website is gone today which is odd).
And I got the CBD Sampler which contains CBD Therapy, CBD Critical Mass, CBD Shark Shock and CBD Diesel (which should have been CBDiesel I am a little annoyed that that opportunity was missed)
I haven't seen an update today yet on its location but sometimes CP can be slow.
Awesome man, let me know how it turns out, what's CBD therapy? Cream?
No it's actually ually a flower. Link here:Hillside

Super good for just relaxing and not trying to get real high. It is like 10:1 CBD:THC

And I'll put a review up when I get it. Should be Friday.

Bcmedi / jjmed / grasschief / westcoast420expr / cc.today / okg / starbudsexpr (for 25% disc using crypto)

all decent ones i've tried and regular go to's. Heard decent stuff about CE too but the email only storefront isnt too appealing, having no pictures for your products is a no-no imo

Wellevate but won't be doing that again!

Anyone here get the mid tier flowers from CE? Any feedback? I've been thinking of giving them a shot; either that or maybe I'll get a kitchen sink from bcbudstore next, I've yet to try Walter's stuff!

I usually shop around and like trying different MOMs!

gentlyvaped wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:03 am
realgrimm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 am the other order from them has been stuck "Verifying recipient address" at no fault to the MoM
gotta love CP !
tell me about it, I opened a ticket on both for the right address even though the second was checked multiple times since that was the original error on the first package.. so the new package CP assured me should be settled by Feb 15th..LOL.. all they have to do is their job and confirm the parcels with the open tickets

realgrimm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:39 am
gentlyvaped wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:03 am tell me about it, I opened a ticket on both for the right address even though the second was checked multiple times since that was the original error on the first package.. so the new package CP assured me should be settled by Feb 15th..LOL.. all they have to do is their job and confirm the parcels with the open tickets
wow 7 days to confirm an address... yawn! still not sure how they get away with it. must be cause technically they are state employees!

gentlyvaped wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:03 pm wow 7 days to confirm an address... yawn! still not sure how they get away with it. must be cause technically they are state employees!
If only this parcel was accepted by CP Jan 30..The First is from mid Dec.. It's like Weedsmarts'/CP relationship is my MoM experience Achilles heel..seems CP is doing site maintenance this week-end fingers crossed..

EDIT 2nd one came in now

gentlyvaped wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:48 am Wellevate but won't be doing that again!

Anyone here get the mid tier flowers from CE? Any feedback? I've been thinking of giving them a shot; either that or maybe I'll get a kitchen sink from bcbudstore next, I've yet to try Walter's stuff!

I usually shop around and like trying different MOMs!
hit up Weedsmart they have been amazing with the deals lately for me , But that is just IMO and walter's got amazing stuff too , I am waiting on a test / sample order from kootenay kraft and few other places will update when I got the product

realgrimm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 am Maryjanesrooms,Noble Extracts,Weedsmart

Still haven't got to try Weedsmart though one QP got returned to sender(Jan 8) and the other order from them has been stuck "Verifying recipient address" at no fault to the MoM
@RealGrimm that is RealGrimm bro your really missing out what was the QP as they had some killer stuff recently on sale too! Their rockstar and headband have been my daily smokers

just1doper wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:21 pm
realgrimm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 am Maryjanesrooms,Noble Extracts,Weedsmart

Still haven't got to try Weedsmart though one QP got returned to sender(Jan 8) and the other order from them has been stuck "Verifying recipient address" at no fault to the MoM
@RealGrimm that is RealGrimm bro your really missing out what was the QP as they had some killer stuff recently on sale too! Their rockstar and headband have been my daily smokers
Yeah I got my second order today the other went undeliverable.. I got a headband gram sample with it, It would have to be the highlight of my order too

just1doper wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:20 pm hit up Weedsmart they have been amazing with the deals lately for me , But that is just IMO and walter's got amazing stuff too , I am waiting on a test / sample order from kootenay kraft and few other places will update when I got the product
Thanks for the recommendations! Kootenay looks pretty good. I've heard good things about Weedsmart as well but just haven't gone that route yet. I'm all set for the next little bit but will keep those in mind!

realgrimm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Yeah I got my second order today the other went undeliverable.. I got a headband gram sample with it, It would have to be the highlight of my order too

Nice yeah I just got my order from them and will be doing there review , Kootenay this evening , I ended up getting Mercury OG instead of Afghan as they sold out ,Was very impressed by the quality and service they offer and so glad I grabbed another little bit of headband and rockstar lol ,, What was the order of you just got ? Can't wait to get home and bang out these reviews busy day today :(

All the best to you all :)

gentlyvaped wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:32 am
just1doper wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:20 pm hit up Weedsmart they have been amazing with the deals lately for me , But that is just IMO and walter's got amazing stuff too , I am waiting on a test / sample order from kootenay kraft and few other places will update when I got the product
Thanks for the recommendations! Kootenay looks pretty good. I've heard good things about Weedsmart as well but just haven't gone that route yet. I'm all set for the next little bit but will keep those in mind!
No problem , I am in love with weedsmart and have been very happy with the products and price points they offer , I did really find kootenay's Really caked in crystal also too either one is a great choice, IMO
All the best man look forward too getting the reviews done this evening

just1doper wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:39 pm
realgrimm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Nice yeah I just got my order from them and will be doing there review , Kootenay this evening , I ended up getting Mercury OG instead of Afghan as they sold out ,Was very impressed by the quality and service they offer and so glad I grabbed another little bit of headband and rockstar lol ,, What was the order of you just got ? Can't wait to get home and bang out these reviews busy day today :(

All the best to you all :)
I got some Afghan and Purple Wreck,PW had bag appeal and smelled pretty outta the bag and on fire but wasn't my kinda buzz, real subtle.. Afghan was pretty nice used it for a wake today and was nice and proper..got 2gs Mercury also for a freebie tester

From Cannabismo

MK Ultra Shatter 1 $35.00
Death Cookies By Vancity Green - 14 grams 1 $150.00
FLOWER Indica Sample Pack 1 $105.00
-Alien Bubba
-Tuna Kush
-Master Purple
-Dark Star
OG Kush Shatter 1 $35.00
Black Hash 1 $35.00
Subtotal: $360.00
Discount: -$36.00
fast shipping and as always its all top quality. Everything is awesome.

Annointed wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:39 pm
StonerQuebec wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:26 am From Cannabismo

MK Ultra Shatter 1 $35.00
Death Cookies By Vancity Green - 14 grams 1 $150.00
FLOWER Indica Sample Pack 1 $105.00
-Alien Bubba
-Tuna Kush
-Master Purple
-Dark Star
OG Kush Shatter 1 $35.00
Black Hash 1 $35.00
Subtotal: $360.00
Discount: -$36.00
fast shipping and as always its all top quality. Everything is awesome.
Damn, you need to make a review on those man! Which one was your favourite?
Death Cookies are a real AAAA buds are purple and dark green, taste smooth then the high is awesome. You get hot on the forehead and every thing. The shatter is clear and the taste is right but these are not the strongest but at that price... The black hash is standard black hash nothing more to say taste, look, nose and appearance is right a little over 2 g and a nice plastic container. Tuna kush has a great flowery smell and a defining sour taste a good AAA. The dark star looks and taste nice , 1 big bud in the bag but the high is not that great compared to the rest. Alien Bubba has a nice citrus like smell and it transfer to the taste. big good looking pale green buds . very nice high. Master purple is a nice flowery kush, smell is earthy and faint and the taste has this acidic kush aroma.

Grasschief and MaryJanesRooms. Got the deathstar for $100/oz and then blueberry cookie babies and agent orange babies from grasschief for $129.99 each.(plus 4 free grams of Chemo as sampler) Used flex delivery for the first time and was able to pick it up almost a day earlier then if I had home delivery.