cheapweed,ca sent me an empty box

thats right i ordered and paid for a half pound. Over $700 and all i got was an empty box. ive sent 4 emails and have been waiting with no reply for almost 2 hours. i am on fixed income disability and i suffer medically from cronic pain. i am medically prescribed for over 10 years. i am so screwed if they dont fix this. i need my medicine and i have no money right now to buy more. i am beyond stressed out. this is just unbelievable

Re: cheapweed,ca sent me an empty box

gandalfe wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:12 am I hope Tony suffers greatly from doing this to people.............An elaborate exit scam That attracted enough shady people that he better be packing, as this stuff never goes down well in this form of business.
Well, from talking with Tony I highly doubt he has personally anything to do with those empty boxes. It could be CP employee, it could be CW employee. the thing is it sucks to both party as users do not get the medicine they pay for and his brand gets destroyed. He stopped taking new orders while he figures what is happening and lost revenue, with a warehouse full of weed he can't ship. If he wanted to do an exit scam he would not have shipped empty box and stop taking sales.

He would have not shipped anything at all and continue to take sales a couple of days until people catch up that their orders are not going to be shipped and also save a few thousand on shipping.

msa wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:18 am
gandalfe wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:12 am I hope Tony suffers greatly from doing this to people.............An elaborate exit scam That attracted enough shady people that he better be packing, as this stuff never goes down well in this form of business.
Well, from talking with Tony I highly doubt he has personally anything to do with those empty boxes. It could be CP employee, it could be CW employee. the thing is it sucks to both party as users do not get the medicine they pay for and his brand gets destroyed. He stopped taking new orders while he figures what is happening and lost revenue, with a warehouse full of weed he can't ship. If he wanted to do an exit scam he would not have shipped empty box and stop taking sales.

He would have not shipped anything at all and continue to take sales a couple of days until people catch up that their orders are not going to be shipped and also save a few thousand on shipping.
The main thing that makes me question this is the photo someone posted of their empty package. The hole that was cut in the bag sealing the box was not large enough for the box to open more than a cm or two, so I don't see how anyone could have taken anything out.

If this was done by someone at cp, it's orders over a nine day span that they have been targeting, and tons and tons of product. I wonder how they smuggle it out, or how they're even working this many days in a row. It would have to be an elaborately planned situation with multiple people.

Ps I am in the same boat too. This sucks.

Weird how it's the most recognizable members trying to reassure everyone that Tony isn't trying to scam them, while everyone else can see it plain as day. Remember, not ONE SINGLE package has been reported to be delivered intact. That just isn't possible. The CP employees would literally not have time to do anything else but sit there and open packages all day.

Also funny how the newest MOM around acts like they know Tony better than anyone and have been patrolling Reddit taking bullets for the guy nonstop.

urnapple wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:10 pm Weird how it's the most recognizable members trying to reassure everyone that Tony isn't trying to scam them, while everyone else can see it plain as day. Remember, not ONE SINGLE package has been reported to be delivered intact. That just isn't possible. The CP employees would literally not have time to do anything else but sit there and open packages all day.

Also funny how the newest MOM around acts like they know Tony better than anyone and have been patrolling Reddit taking bullets for the guy nonstop.
I assume you are talking about me, I'm just unbiased and make comments over what I can read and see. I did run a mom previously so I definitely know how things goes behind the curtain.

I don't think he is scamming people based on information I gathered, but I'm not a real detective so I could be wrong we will see within few weeks/days. I do recommend that until fully resolved and compensated do not orders from any moms that may be similar or any new moms that popoff with cheap bulk to cheapweed just in case.

I also do not think he can fully recover If in fact he got ghosted by one of his employee or cp, he would need to start another brand and kill tony, sam would be a good alternative to keep thing around cereal and cptn crunch already taken. 🤣

obstacleillusion wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:03 pm FYI Had a package go missing from post office in Vancouver last month..bwib..never got scanned in..even though it was dropped off...Frank replaced it and sent me and extra zip for my troubles purolatored next day, free of charge now that is customer service!!!Just had another one come in today.. took 2 days also went through Richmond too
Nice. I have a BWIB package arriving tomorrow. Fuck Tony and the boat he rode away on.

Man this is scary.

I ordered from CW early June. I messaged asking why my orders placed on the weekends weren’t being sent out Monday. They got back to me the next day saying an employee had a heart attack and they all needed to go to the hospital. They said they need to hire more customer service agents.

Kind of weird. CS used to be top notch but now it’s average. I love CW, it’s my go to because of price. Now with all these empty packages and no follow up is scary.

Where do I go now :,(

msa wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:06 pm
urnapple wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:10 pm Weird how it's the most recognizable members trying to reassure everyone that Tony isn't trying to scam them, while everyone else can see it plain as day. Remember, not ONE SINGLE package has been reported to be delivered intact. That just isn't possible. The CP employees would literally not have time to do anything else but sit there and open packages all day.

I assume you are talking about me, I'm just unbiased and make comments over what I can read and see. I did run a mom previously so I definitely know how things goes behind the curtain.

I don't think he is scamming people based on information I gathered, but I'm not a real detective so I could be wrong we will see within few weeks/days. I do recommend that until fully resolved and compensated do not orders from any moms that may be similar or any new moms that popoff with cheap bulk to cheapweed just in case.

I also do not think he can fully recover If in fact he got ghosted by one of his employee or cp, he would need to start another brand and kill tony, sam would be a good alternative to keep thing around cereal and cptn crunch already taken. 🤣
So I went home last night and took the tape off the cut that was made on the bubble mailer. I tried to pull the box out of the opening that was made. I couldn't get it through without ripping the bubbler. Its not adding up to me right now.

pseudoyolo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:44 pm So I went home last night and took the tape off the cut that was made on the bubble mailer. I tried to pull the box out of the opening that was made. I couldn't get it through without ripping the bubbler. Its not adding up to me right now.
Could you remove the stuff from the box without pulling the box out?

Hopefully, hope he finds out who stole it and issue a credit towards customers that were affected once he can resume.

gandalfe wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:40 pm I'm glad I started to distrust Tony as his product and customer service declined.The Junkie complaining a while back about him, made me sure he was sleazy.I fell sorry for all that he robbed and know how it feels.He was planning this for a while.
Mhm..

I read all these comments, but reflect on the magnitude of our client base + business.. on a regular..
You're always free to leave feedback

Don't be that guy to say I planned this all along rofl, I planned to ship empty boxes , pay for shipping and let my brand go to flames over 4 days of orders/

When I could have never turned off my shop and just kept running

Yeah makes sense.

msa wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:53 pm
pseudoyolo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:44 pm So I went home last night and took the tape off the cut that was made on the bubble mailer. I tried to pull the box out of the opening that was made. I couldn't get it through without ripping the bubbler. Its not adding up to me right now.
Could you remove the stuff from the box without pulling the box out?

Hopefully, hope he finds out who stole it and issue a credit towards customers that were affected once he can resume.
I can't be 100 positive but I'm pretty sure that three Oz bags could not have been pulled out of the box, especially with the vaccuum sealed bag around it as well

Edit: just double checked and the box opens less than a cm while still in the bag

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:40 pmMhm..

I read all these comments, but reflect on the magnitude of our client base + business.. on a regular..

Don't be that guy to say I planned this all along rofl, I planned to ship empty boxes , pay for shipping and let my brand go to flames over 4 days of orders/

Yeah makes sense.
Only thing that REALLY bothers me is that the only person saying CW clients got packages this week is you. There are several threads with thousands of replies, yet not a SINGLE report of a person saying "I got my CW box just fine". Just how many orders are affected? You've put forth the number "400 orders on average per day", so if we take friday-saturday-sunday-monday-tuesday that's roughly 2000 orders... NONE made it to any redditor, discord user or forum user so far, not a single one.

As much as I'd like to believe the CP rogue employee or even team effort, I don't understand how ALL packages could get intercepted and emptied. Can you imagine the amount of work required for this?

xsinx wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:39 pm

Yeah makes sense.
Only thing that REALLY bothers me is that the only person saying CW clients got packages this week is you. There are several threads with thousands of replies, yet not a SINGLE report of a person saying "I got my CW box just fine". Just how many orders are affected? You've put forth the number "400 orders on average per day", so if we take friday-saturday-sunday-monday-tuesday that's roughly 2000 orders... NONE made it to any redditor, discord user or forum user so far, not a single one.

As much as I'd like to believe the CP rogue employee or even team effort, I don't understand how ALL packages could get intercepted and emptied. Can you imagine the amount of work required for this?
Hear here,all pulling out hps and Ps ,even bubble wraps torn into and taped but still sent..glad Tony has this meeting with CP should be able to come down to some solutions on how to ship his drugs...lol+

super fucking concerned about the whole situation I've talked to tony several times this i have 2 orders stuck in the mail lost one with the empty box fiasco early this week, one order in the mail is a replacement for that order that hasnt been shipped yet for what i assume is the postal issues tony has spoken of, the other has been in transit since monday with no updates, i did recieve one large order mid week no issues there, ive been with these guys since late last summer and I'm seriously hoping its sorted out because untill this week no issues at all the product has always been good but as of now 4300 bucks in limbo scares the shit out of me and just hoping tony is as good as i hope and everything comes through

xsinx wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:39 pm

Yeah makes sense.

The only thing? One thing that REALLY bothers me is he's talking about taking orders again before he's talking about any sort of resolution. It also REALLY bothers me that he's ADMITTING to using this whole thing as an excuse to fuck over the people he doesn't like.

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:40 pm
gandalfe wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:40 pm I'm glad I started to distrust Tony as his product and customer service declined.The Junkie complaining a while back about him, made me sure he was sleazy.I fell sorry for all that he robbed and know how it feels.He was planning this for a while.
Mhm..

Yeah makes sense.
like 20 bucks shipping on a 1000+ order is literally nothing and almost entirely profit, the why pay for shipping for an empty box argument is flawed and literal nonsense.

for what it's worth. i believe tony and all the haters can go fuck themselves.

i had one of those empty parcels. Order #153629] (June 22, 2019)
Product Quantity Price
Rockstar - Ounce (28g) 1 $200.00 .

and dont gimme some shady oh you just copied and paste that bullshit. i believe tony because
1- he was always honest and did eveyone solids for years. sold us weed and saved us all a fuck of a lot of money. and now cause of one week worth of orders hes labelled a SCAMMER?
2- i had a small bubble mailer and the WHOLE BOTTOM OF THE PACKAGE WAS SLIT. vacuum pack was slit as well. dont gimme that there was nothing in the box crap. why would the vacuum seal be cut? think for one second instead of being so judgmenetal.
a buddy of mine had one of the larger order 10 oz to be exact. and his box looked fucked with too. the whole bottom was slit meticuosly and then you could see where the cradboard was torn and they put it back together. right across the whole bottom of the box. easily someone coulda emptied it i dont buy that
3- CP started to recognize the parcels because they were always from an auto store or computer store and they were the only ones of all the MOMS i know that use tamper proof tape

sorry for all everyones putting you through tony. i believe you. i have been mail thefted before so i know what its like and what to look for

sincerely
matthew lougheed
hopedale, NL

eljefe999 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:33 pm for what it's worth. i believe tony and all the haters can go fuck themselves.

i had one of those empty parcels. Order #153629] (June 22, 2019)
Product Quantity Price
Rockstar - Ounce (28g) 1 $200.00 .

and dont gimme some shady oh you just copied and paste that bullshit. i believe tony because
1- he was always honest and did eveyone solids for years. sold us weed and saved us all a fuck of a lot of money. and now cause of one week worth of orders hes labelled a SCAMMER?
2- i had a small bubble mailer and the WHOLE BOTTOM OF THE PACKAGE WAS SLIT. vacuum pack was slit as well. dont gimme that there was nothing in the box crap. why would the vacuum seal be cut? think for one second instead of being so judgmenetal.
a buddy of mine had one of the larger order 10 oz to be exact. and his box looked fucked with too. the whole bottom was slit meticuosly and then you could see where the cradboard was torn and they put it back together. right across the whole bottom of the box. easily someone coulda emptied it i dont buy that
3- CP started to recognize the parcels because they were always from an auto store or computer store and they were the only ones of all the MOMS i know that use tamper proof tape

sorry for all everyones putting you through tony. i believe you. i have been mail thefted before so i know what its like and what to look for

sincerely
matthew lougheed
hopedale, NL
Lol nice first post. Let's pretend for a second that anything you say is credible. Just because your package was cut enough for the product to be removed doesn't erase the countless others that were not. Also doesn't erase that some packages were not even sent out. Why would the vacuum seal be cut, you ask? To build a story.
It's ok, though. If you really are one of CW's scam victims you'll be able to send him more money very soon.

Hey everyone,

Walter from BCBud.store

Sorry to hear about all the problems everyone is having with cheapweed.ca. I'd like to offer everyone here our compassion pricing to help with some of the losses that you all have experience. Use coupon code

Acmprfb

To receive 20% off your order, and an additional 5% in points for our rewards system for a total of 25% off all orders.

I ship out countless orders per day, I have had packages pop open in transit from accidental abuse from a mail carrier or sorting machine and they have repackaged the order and shipped it out for me anyways all intact. They do not seize orders anymore (unless you do not follow their shipping cannabis guidelines) from my experience so this story of seizures to me, does not seem possible. When canada post did seize orders, they always sent a letter explaining this happened to both the shipper and receiver. The story of one man stealing so many packages would be impossible and for several people it would still be very hard to do and very unlikely, the Richmond sorting station is not some poorly run operation that someone could easily access hundred of packages and take what they want. The story sounds like a lie to me. I hope you do not give him anymore of your hard earned money or fall for anymore of his lies.

Wish you all the best

Walter
https://bcbud.store/

on cw site banner says they restart July 7. i lost hp $700. does anyone have more information or details? it has been over a week since i got my second and last email saying they be giving %25 off etc etc, anyone here from them more recently? have they placed any posts on any forum sites and review sites like this one? i am low income on disability. i had to barrow money just so i wouldn't be completely screwed. and im still paying that money back and will be for awhile.

maybe im crazy im willing to give cw a chance. as long as they repay what i lost plus extra for all the hassle i think is only right. and im willing to be repayed in the form of discounts and free points. as long as i get at least 25% off on four hp that would normally cost $700. so if i get four hp of same quality for $500 or less i will be satisfied and be willing to move forward

wow what memories lmao. this waS my very first post here. before my empty box i had no clue there were all these moms out there and so many places/options to buy weed. and had no clue there was a whole community. cw and tony did me a favor imo. i eventually got all my points and replacements. and because of this empty box i learned about the online community and online moms. now i have made so many friends and met so many nice people. i even have my own place on discord with about 8 friends where we help each other find deals and avoid getting bad weed or ripped off. i had at least two people send me a package after cw ripped me off, to help me get through it. and i have placed orders on dozens of moms since june. i love the options and variety out there. i have also learned all aBout concentrates. before i just smoked flower. now i have vaperizor and vape all the time. i rarely have flower, although i still love a nice joint!!!

PaulSherwood wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:17 pm wow what memories lmao. this waS my very first post here. before my empty box i had no clue there were all these moms out there and so many places/options to buy weed. and had no clue there was a whole community. cw and tony did me a favor imo. i eventually got all my points and replacements. and because of this empty box i learned about the online community and online moms. now i have made so many friends and met so many nice people. i even have my own place on discord with about 8 friends where we help each other find deals and avoid getting bad weed or ripped off. i had at least two people send me a package after cw ripped me off, to help me get through it. and i have placed orders on dozens of moms since june. i love the options and variety out there. i have also learned all aBout concentrates. before i just smoked flower. now i have vaperizor and vape all the time. i rarely have flower, although i still love a nice joint!!!

Thats really cool bro. I'm happy it all sorted it out.

PaulSherwood wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:17 pm wow what memories lmao. this waS my very first post here. before my empty box i had no clue there were all these moms out there and so many places/options to buy weed. and had no clue there was a whole community. cw and tony did me a favor imo. i eventually got all my points and replacements. and because of this empty box i learned about the online community and online moms. now i have made so many friends and met so many nice people. i even have my own place on discord with about 8 friends where we help each other find deals and avoid getting bad weed or ripped off. i had at least two people send me a package after cw ripped me off, to help me get through it. and i have placed orders on dozens of moms since june. i love the options and variety out there. i have also learned all aBout concentrates. before i just smoked flower. now i have vaperizor and vape all the time. i rarely have flower, although i still love a nice joint!!!
I was wondering why this post was at the top of general again haha, glad to hear that though. I feel the same other than the replacement part, I definitely don't interact enough but learning about the community and other MoMs was truly a blessing. Hardest part for me now is getting over the anxiety after I order a new package :cry:

Cheers !

edibs1 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:46 am
I was wondering why this post was at the top of general again haha, glad to hear that though. I feel the same other than the replacement part, I definitely don't interact enough but learning about the community and other MoMs was truly a blessing. Hardest part for me now is getting over the anxiety after I order a new package :cry:

Cheers !
Lots of good moms are there if you ever need help finding someone that is reliable you can come to our discord group. We have ordered from several different moms and have good idea of who we can trust