Any experience with buyonlineweedcanada.com

Hi there, looking to replace cheapweed.ca and want to get some nice indoor for 600-700 for a HP. Came across this site and the pictures look great and the price seems reasonable, but haven't heard much about them.

Was thinking pacific cannabis.ca they seem nice but they aren't very good at taking pictures. I would love for someone to give me some advice. I was always happy with cheapweed.ca but they can't be the only ones with good deals.

Bulk weed in a box looks ok but Thier cheapest HP is 710 and most is over 800. Perhaps that's ok if Thier quality matches that. Cheapweed.ca seemed to have some killer strains for 700 but maybe these guys have slightly better quality idk 🤔

Re: Any experience with buyonlineweedcanada.com

Thanks for the reply. Pacific looked promising, but mould is a no go for sure. You sure it wasn't just an isolated incident?

How do I gind OKG or boat's buds? I can't seem to find their websites.

Bulk weed in a box looks good, Thier price is a little high, I was hoping for HPs under 700, but maybe BWIB has higher quality than cheapweed.ca? I was certainly happy with the quality at cheapweed

I was beginning to be skeptical of buyonlineweedcanada because they haven't responded to my purchase inquiry in 4 days. I'd hate to see how they treat an issue.

I don't know anywhere that has HPs under $700 but if you want a pricing structure similar to CW's there's
Cannawholesalers
Bulkweedinbox
Thehighclub

OKG is email only. You can find their email address on their Instagram account OKG6.0. You can email them and ask for a menu.
Boat's Buds was defending CW hard and insulted everyone for calling him out about it, and is just generally unpleasant.
My history is no better but I'm not a MOM. If you really want to deal with that nonsense I'm sure someone can tell you how to get ahold of him.

The Pacific Cannabis drama is prob still on reddit. They came forward after a mold complaint saying sorry because they usually pick them all out. People called them on it and they doubled down, saying they were proud to be transparent about it and claiming all MOMs do it behind the scene. They claim this is how they are able to provide lower prices.

A guy from Discord had moldy bud from them. He demanded a replacement of another strain which they allowed... What showed up was the exact same strain (no mold) labeled as another strain.

There is just no excuse for this kinda shit.

OKG is OKG6.0 on insta.... You'll find Boat on Discord.