Re: Looking for new bulk replacement options

So maybe I'm thinking of doing something drastically different than my normal comfort zone.

What if instead of buying HPs for 700 bucks, what if I bought some fire from OKG6.0 for like 1000 HP, some AAAA Bruce banner or something to that effect.

Would that be worth the price? Any experience with OKG or similar price points like this? Do you think this would be that much better than the 700 dollar stuff from cheapweed.ca, or the 800 dollar stuff from BWIB, golddreams, and royalkure?

Just getting my first purchase from OKG, an Oz of distillate. I started looking at Thier weed, noticed the prices. At first it shocked me a bit, but then I started wondering if I'm being a cheapskate and maybe it's worth it.

I don't want to be a cheapskate, but want to go where is the best value for dollar.

Loved you guys.... But def gun shy now... And I didn't even get a missing package like other people.

Miss you Tony... You were my favourite site... But not sure how I can trust ordering again. What if I get an empty box? Didn't you change you terms and conditions to reflect no responsibility in such cases? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I can't really say bad things about cheapweed.ca, as all my orders were great, but what reassurances do I have in buying from such a site again?๐Ÿค”

700-800 bucks is a lot of money to throw away. I was going to wait a few months before even considering ordering from there again.

Let's hope everyone doesn't think like me eh Tony?๐Ÿ˜…

OMG OKG seems so solid!! ๐Ÿ‘

So I got chatting with them because they have some distillate on sale, heard it was good, and was gonna get an OZ of it....

One thing led to another, and now I'm also getting a QP of bud from them. Not just any QP, one that has several strains for me to try, different OZs and half OZs of different types, and they are giving me a good deal on it too. Even gonna give me some AAAA to try. โ™ฅ๏ธ

As many of you know I've been looking for a new supplier after the cheap weed fiasco. I was paying around 700 for HPs but maybe....

Maybe I was just being a cheapskate getting lower quality weed. Sure a lot of OKG stuff is around 1000 an HP like the Bruce banner AAAA for 1050....but didn't cheapweed charge 550 QP for Bruce banner? So maybe OKG isn't expensive... Just high end????

Anyway, just placing my order for the QP and the distillate, and will let you guys know how it goes. At least I'll have lots to review for you guys ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe I'm being dumb buying that much for a first purchase, but they are supposed to have a really good reputation right???

Bye bye cheapweed. ca, it was nice knowing you ๐Ÿ‘

Can't go wrong with okg you will be overly impressed guarenteed, I just recieved my order from RoyalKure and I am completely blown away like just blown away I never ever recieved such nice product for the price in years of ordering online and at 90 a bag....bought a lb split 4 ways, King cheese, snow white, White rhino and death Bubba these are all true high end trips low end quads all four have beautiful White ash smooth smooth smooth highly recommend....with the true north coupon I paid 1460 for the lb and omg I'm still stunned at what I got my two cents, and obviously not a shill these are new people and I will say they aren't perfect but their product is great

Henderjo wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 am Can't go wrong with okg you will be overly impressed guarenteed, I just recieved my order from RoyalKure and I am completely blown away like just blown away I never ever recieved such nice product for the price in years of ordering online and at 90 a bag....bought a lb split 4 ways, King cheese, snow white, White rhino and death Bubba these are all true high end trips low end quads all four have beautiful White ash smooth smooth smooth highly recommend....with the true north coupon I paid 1460 for the lb and omg I'm still stunned at what I got my two cents, and obviously not a shill these are new people and I will say they aren't perfect but their product is great
I am so glad you made this post. I just ordered a HP of their Green crack can't wait to get it now.

bcbuddy wrote: OMG OKG seems so solid!! ๐Ÿ‘

So I got chatting with them because they have some distillate on sale, heard it was good, and was gonna get an OZ of it....

One thing led to another, and now I'm also getting a QP of bud from them. Not just any QP, one that has several strains for me to try, different OZs and half OZs of different types, and they are giving me a good deal on it too. Even gonna give me some AAAA to try. โ™ฅ๏ธ

As many of you know I've been looking for a new supplier after the cheap weed fiasco. I was paying around 700 for HPs but maybe....

Maybe I was just being a cheapskate getting lower quality weed. Sure a lot of OKG stuff is around 1000 an HP like the Bruce banner AAAA for 1050....but didn't cheapweed charge 550 QP for Bruce banner? So maybe OKG isn't expensive... Just high end????

Anyway, just placing my order for the QP and the distillate, and will let you guys know how it goes. At least I'll have lots to review for you guys ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe I'm being dumb buying that much for a first purchase, but they are supposed to have a really good reputation right???

Bye bye cheapweed. ca, it was nice knowing you ๐Ÿ‘
i have had good experiences with OKG.... i got the last batch of distillate and was nice and clear and potent he even had test results for the batch

this is the bruce banner from OKG i got i also got Death Bubba but thats no longer available if you want a pic of that let me know

I think I'm going to be really happy with OKG, and I think my wife will appreciate trying out some higher end strains ๐Ÿ™‚

I was considering gold dreams, or royal kure ( actually was looking at the green crack too) and I'm sure I would have been happy with either place, but OKG gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. I was just going to buy some distillate from them... And I'm still getting that too.

Think on my next days off there's gonna be some major clouds forming... And I don't mean the weather ๐Ÿ‘
Last edited by bcbuddy on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Henderjo wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:11 pm The only issue I have is the tastier and stronger and all around better the bud the more I smoke.....
haha :) i have the same issue.... the better the tastes the more i want to smoke it.... mmm the smell just got some more distiallate that arrived from OKG its a little darker probably just from oxidizing... got a little sample of the El Jefe and Gelato 33 also

Gelato 33

El Jefe

Distillate
Last edited by nish on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Those pictures look amazing Nish! I think I made a good choice with OKG ๐Ÿ‘

I wouldn't worry about the color if the distillate. The whole light color being better thing is a myth. I've had almost clear that was crap and dark amber that was amazing.

I worry more about the thickness and potency. Of course it should be smooth as well, but that should be a given assuming they are using proper methods and getting the end product in the 96-99% THC range like any good distillate.

Chronic store has very light colored distillate, almost clear... But I would trade it in any day for WWCS full spectrum distillate. It may be a darker amber, but more thick, potent, and flavorful.

Well, looks like my shipment came in from OKG. I got a qp with 8 different strains ranging in value from 1200 Lbs to 2100 LBS. SSI far I have just tried 2 of the cheaper strains, king Tut and train wreck. Both seem very nice, clean burn, good potency. Just as nice or better than anything from cheapweed.ca I bought. I can't wait to try out the more expensive strains. ๐Ÿ™‚

I also bought a 14 gram jar of distillate from them. It arrived on its side from transportation, so I have to leave it standing to settle before I open the jar. It's sooo thick that it still hasn't settled in 4 hours ๐Ÿ˜ Seems like an awesome sign, as I think distillate should be as thick as possible. I am most excited about trying this.

I'll give a full review after I experiment with the 8 different strains and the D9. It looks very promising and I think my search is over.

Hey... Anyone want to buy 3 ozs of sour diesel I got from hush? LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ See my review on those guys!

Mike1Up wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:39 pm Update on GoldDreams

Got my tracking number so that's a good sign :) Expected to be here friday is what it's showing. I'll let you all know then how everything is. I'll write a full review on it in the review forum.
Were you still thinking of doing a review? Iโ€™d love to see how it came out because Iโ€™m thinking of using GoldDreams or RoyalKure

Ya don't like the price raising like that, for those of you who have been looking for awhile that's the second increase now....I don't really blame them.....totally lol just saying they opened up with insanely cheap prices to attract customers no different than a promotion really and now once the sale is over their prices will actually be a touch to high for the quality in my honest opinion or definitely hit and miss, until then.....buy it up except now I see it needs to be a lb to maintain the best price

For those mentioning the price increases, this is the market right now. We are paying anywhere between 10%-25% more for flower. I'm sure you will see this from many in our industry, so please do not think anything but what the market dictates.

From what I hear, prices might go up even more for a month or so, so be prepared for that. If you can jump on some good deals, do that as I would guess they will not be around for long.

Again, just from what we hear and we're on the West Coast and chat with people that we feel are in the know.

King Tuts wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:09 pm For those mentioning the price increases, this is the market right now. We are paying anywhere between 10%-25% more for flower. I'm sure you will see this from many in our industry, so please do not think anything but what the market dictates.

From what I hear, prices might go up even more for a month or so, so be prepared for that. If you can jump on some good deals, do that as I would guess they will not be around for long.

Again, just from what we hear and we're on the West Coast and chat with people that we feel are in the know.
Itโ€™s still crazy cheap for the time and effort required for quality flower lol... can say that after a few grows

Damn dude like if you read some of my earlier comments i was disappointed by the romulan and gdp in comparison to the death bubba and purple tuna and king cheese and white rhino. But now that im out of that and smoking the gdp i can say it has a really nice flavor and an instant indica stone that i enjoy. I enjoy smoking it but that being said i bought a halfpound for 668 and got 8 mixed strains to review and wow everything was good some was great going to finish smoking with some more friends before i post a review 8 strains is a lot to review. If i had to pick one as the best it would probably be the death bubba and so far this was the strongest for the cheapest and i tried 3 strains at 145 and 118 and this one was 82.5 which was a steal at the price. The death bubba is on for a full pound for like 1416 that being said im grabbing the redwood kush for 670 hp because ive heard good things on the strain and want to see how rk does it. I did put in the order notes that the purple kush green crack and rockstar are all the same price and if they could do a split but either way i am sure it will be good quality and i hate to be a bother but it is much appreciated. I was going to order purple kush and i may regret not also buying purple kush but i think ill enjoy the redwood more. Has anyone tried the redwood from rk?