Looking for new bulk replacement options

Hi there i'm new but i been lurking and reading for awhile tho.
recently I was using CW as many other have learned about the issues at hand and wont be taking that risk with them. but i am looking for new options and somethign in similar price ranges i ordered anywhere from 1-3 times a month have been ordering since the new year. took the risk with cw and wasnt disappointed but now with everything i am scared to try just anywhere. Looking for something in the same price ranges... i took a risk today with TheHighClub but there prices seem a bit high got a decent deal for the first order and awaiting them to take the order off hold but want to plan ahead. any suggestions would be great

Re: Looking for new bulk replacement options

We just started our bulk menu. We started with only a few products but they sold out quite fast. You can always keep an eye out for what we have available as an option. In our shop dropdown, you will see a BULK category. You can click on that. Right now we just have Shatter available in bulk, but that will change by tomorrow night :)

You will see our bulk menu grow as time goes on, so yeah, maybe we can be an option one day!

Our rewards program works with the Bulk buys as well, so that's quite nice :)

kingtuts.ca

Wow, thanks for the suggestion of royalkure! 😍 If you were here in person I would give you the biggest bear hug I could muster. Looked around their site, and with the coupon they have tons of options under 700.

Their stuff looks unreal, I'm not sure how high you set your standards... But all Thier strains look pretty close to quad to me! I would be totally happy with this quality. Has anyone tried royalkure before?

The only thing that I don't like is that I need a coupon for a good deal, I would really like a long term solution. I talked to them and they seemed really nice. I asked them if next month they would have deals like this, and they said they should, and they were restructuring Thier website to provide bulk solutions like this going forward.

Still curious about pacificcannabis.ca as the vast majority of their clients are happy, and the pictures on their Instagram look like pure fire 🔥 Many people are claiming they can't believe the quality for price. I have asked them for some updated photos of what they currently offer, and they said they would do that for me. They seem really nice too, and have good strains at 650 but no real good photos, almost like their hiding something.

Gaja group looks like they have some really nice HPs for 600, but they are currently sold out. They have Oz's of killer strains right now for 105 or 805 an HP that look really high end, just as nice looking as BWIB for 850 to 950. What looks like quad.

So far Royalkure is my best option I've seen.

Henderjo wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:39 am You ain't getting real quads anywhere for 800, try royalkure, they are new but I've ordered couple times now with their 1/2lb option and discount they are in your price range to mix and match just add it in your notes on the order, they are good to deal with, high trips
What strains did you order? Any pics? Tony doesn't want my money and I need stuff, I'll give that site a try.

Awesome 👍 Do you know if they regularly have deals on HPs for 700 or less? They seem to have really nice products, just as good or better than cheapweed.ca in my opinion based on the pictures. I would love to end my search. I would love to hear what kind of prices people have been getting from them in QPs or HPs, or even LBS because it's a good base for how much they charge. For example if they have a LB for 1300 it's reasonable to assume you might get a HP for 675 or 700 kind of thing. I would like to think Thier coupon is not a one-off scenario

UPDATE :

Pacific Cannabis is so nice they are going to send me a sample of what they sell for 650 HP. They have good prices all the time without a coupon, so at this point I am considering them as well. They actually seem very responsive and caring. I can't help but look at all the customer reviews that are saying they can't believe the quality they get for the price.

So it's looking like for me it's between Royalkure and Pacific cannabis for QPs under 400 and HPs under 700

I've ordered Kings kush which is very good quality clean ash etc heavier indica high
Blue dream it looks great smokes good salt and pepper ash not my personal favorite but have now decided I don't like that strain as I've tried many times now
Trainwreck nice taste beautiful look and salt and pepper burn probably most potent of my bunch
And Mandarin og which is my favorite tasting with a beautiful bag appeal gassy smell with clear notes of orange white ash really enjoy this smoke

Let me know how it is 😊 The stuff you tried before smokes OK? No serious black ash?

I'm not super picky, but just got a QP of sour diesel from Hush cannabis club for 325. Looks nice but super black ash and does not burn well. It's OK, it'll get me through, but not something I would buy again

I'll see what pacificcannabis.ca samples are like, but royalkure seems amazing. How long ago did you get your other batch and how much was it?

I don't expect the best for 325,but I was getting great HPs for 600-700 from cheapweed.ca. Was getting all sorts of good strains like moby dick, jet fuel, hashplant, white widow and others. They were always good and smoked well. Sure maybe they weren't AAAA but they seemed pretty awesome to me, with visable tricombs and nice smoothness.

I'm not exactly on a tight budget, just want a good bang for the buck, I would like to avoid paying 800 if possible. My wife and I are serious chronics, we don't drink but smoke blunts all day every day 🙂

I know good deals exist, the stuff at royalkure for 700 or less looks amazing. It looks every bit as good Imo as BWIB for 850. I would totally be happy with that quality. You say this isn't close to quad quality. I would like to know what you've been smoking. I mean that not as a pun, seriously what have you been smoking that beats the hell out of this? Your stuff must take you to another planet 🌍Mind you, a coupon is needed, but from what I can tell it's maybe a permanent coupon 😁

420md wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:36 pm http://bit.ly/thighclub <—- here’s a nice coupon to try them out , 420md , you’ll be surprised by the discount .
Not stackable with bulk rebate !

Edited : perfect for a small order .
OK dude stop doing the sandwich man with your codes you look ridiculous. First off, no codes or shill links allowed outside of Shill Factory... second, nobody likes a shill, even if he does it there.

xsinx wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:28 pm
420md wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:36 pm http://bit.ly/thighclub <—- here’s a nice coupon to try them out , 420md , you’ll be surprised by the discount .
Not stackable with bulk rebate !

Edited : perfect for a small order .
OK dude stop doing the sandwich man with your codes you look ridiculous. First off, no codes or shill links allowed outside of Shill Factory... second, nobody likes a shill, even if he does it there.

Ok mister police man! Go continue your patrol !

AimOrDie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:02 pm I know they've been suggested already, but RoyalKure is great for bulk options.
They seem great if you’re selling to millionaires, but $1900 for nearly every pound they have is a bit too much for me. Bud looks insane though.

Edit: Totally forgot they have a 21.5% off code. Some strains are lower price too. Not a bad option along with GoldDreams!

Ah, so glad you think royalkure and golddreams are good options. They are the 2 on the top of my list.

BWIB and Vanna wholesalers seem to charge more for this quality. I've seen some nice HPs at BWIB for 710 but it's rare and gets snapped up quick. Most of Thier good quality starts at 800.

It seems canawholesalers starts at 825 of decency quality, their 750 stuff looks like crap, but RK and GD have what I think are really nice looking strains in the 700-750 price range.

Pretty sure I've narrowed it down to RK and GD. Still got lots of product at the moment, so it will be at least a few weeks till I buy it, but I'll update you guys on everything.

Still curious about pacificcannabis.ca, got samples on the way, at this point its more curiosity. That being said if Thier stuff turns out to be killer I might give them a chance with Thier 650 HPs and a 10 percent coupon for 1st purchase. I'm not expecting much based on the comments I hear... But it could be that people just have a hate on for this MOM. I'm seeing a lot of accusations but not a lot of proof.

They told me they would never intentionally give mouldy weed out, yet I hear people say they openly admit it. No links I have found however where they actually admit this. If it's a mistake that happened in the past but they made good for the customer... I don't think they should have to live with the shame forever hanging over their heads. Thier Instagram photos look like true fire.

If Thier samples turn out to be good, I'll probably buy an Oz or QP to start, and then go from there. Everyone has me weary on this MOM

mlindsay wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:25 pm Ah, so glad you think royalkure and golddreams are good options. They are the 2 on the top of my list.

BWIB and Vanna wholesalers seem to charge more for this quality. I've seen some nice HPs at BWIB for 710 but it's rare and gets snapped up quick. Most of Thier good quality starts at 800.

It seems canawholesalers starts at 825 of decency quality, their 750 stuff looks like crap, but RK and GD have what I think are really nice looking strains in the 700-750 price range.

Pretty sure I've narrowed it down to RK and GD. Still got lots of product at the moment, so it will be at least a few weeks till I buy it, but I'll update you guys on everything.

Still curious about pacificcannabis.ca, got samples on the way, at this point its more curiosity. That being said if Thier stuff turns out to be killer I might give them a chance with Thier 650 HPs and a 10 percent coupon for 1st purchase. I'm not expecting much based on the comments I hear... But it could be that people just have a hate on for this MOM. I'm seeing a lot of accusations but not a lot of proof.

They told me they would never intentionally give mouldy weed out, yet I hear people say they openly admit it. No links I have found however where they actually admit this. If it's a mistake that happened in the past but they made good for the customer... I don't think they should have to live with the shame forever hanging over their heads. Thier Instagram photos look like true fire.

If Thier samples turn out to be good, I'll probably buy an Oz or QP to start, and then go from there. Everyone has me weary on this MON
I still grab on the regular from PC ,grab their AK-47 and find it to be of great value lots of positive feedback from friends also, the issues was with their Nuken I believe which wouldn't be their current batch

Jesus 😱 Nothing wrong with that stuff by the looks of it. I agree, looks like the bomb, and you say it gets you pretty baked?

I'll be receiving samples soon, but if it's like that... I'm all in for an HP of that for 650 and 10 percent off. 👍

Ordered other stuff from them before? I had a feeling the mould thing was a witch hunt. They seem genuine and nice.

I just placed an Order with golddream for a 1/2 LB of Girl scout cookies. I usually order GSC or blue dream from new moms as my first order as they are the 2 strains i am most familiar with so i will be able to provide u a very detailed review when/if it shows up.

Thank everyone on this thread for your input much like everyone else i came to the same conclusions looking for a new bulk replacement. I looked into royalkure but their site appears to be locked or something and i sent an e-mail to them asking and got a very broken English reply that sadly did not answer my question so i moved on.
Bulk weed in a box was my next go to but as you all know they are on the high side for pricing . Not that they don't have good bud as i have tried their sampler pack a bunch of times and are very pleased with their stuff. Sadly im sure if i looked harder i can find = or better stuff for less then BWIB asks.

Pacificcanabis was another good option due to the range in price but like others ( since i have asthma ) the mold scare turned me off. Hopefully that was a one time thing or just a troll attack to bring them down so if others have any current reviews from them in the last month id be happy to try them as well.

So then i found golddream on this thread and they checked all the boxes for me to pick them. Mind you with out the first time buyer deal they hooked me up with they too are slightly higher then what we have come used to on the old cheepweed set up.

Sorry for the long read but i will let u all know about the service and product of GoldDream when/if it arrives. Fingers crossed as i could not find golddream on the the MOM List this forum provides for quick info and safe moms https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

PS. You will all be happy to know Cheepweed is now blacklists on this list as well. Sad to see it go but really shitty what happened :(

Mike1Up