It's Time To Blacklist Cheapweed

- Orders that were paid for, but never actually mailed out, have not been refunded.
- All the customers that received empty boxes have not been properly reimbursed.
- Some of the customers that received empty boxes have not even been offered any reimbursement at all.
- All of the explanations offered by Tony do not add up to a coherent story.
- A lot of people have been hurt in a way that has very serious implications for their quality of life, due to the trust put in Tony.
- There has never been a larger scandal like this in MOM history. Also, this is the largest amount of money the customers have lost in MOM history.

I could keep adding to the list. Enough time has passed without proper resolution. I, personally, have been offered nothing from Tony. No resolution. No 25% off. 1 email response that was pre-written. No other responses to my inquiries, which were all polite and respectful. Please add Cheapweed to the blacklist. Post your support if you agree.

Thanks.

Re: It's Time To Blacklist Cheapweed

If his honest intentions are to continue business and support those that have felt "scammed" you would think he'd already be sending out packages so the community starts filling up with 'My package arrived' and not the negitive shit.

Hell, I've tried sending him money all week to get some product sent out but I haven't even been responded to! Lol if I got my order I'd be all over the forums stating he has good intentions.

I'm not sure how he doesn't expect me (and everyone else who's left) to soon start jumping on the scammed train along with a majority of the community. Kinda sucks because he could have/can still save the CW brand but doesn't seem to have intentions on doing so.

nish wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:07 pm ya the whole way this situation is playing out and being dealt with is making me lose more hope day by day im still hoping something is done for everyone especially for people like me who didn't even get their package sent out :( so that should be easily covered
That's where I'm at. Tony/Emma have been great to me so I haven't given up faith. I know the cp thing is total bullshit but I don't know what happened behind the scene and don't need an explanation.... I just want to exchange money for product and recieve my order still waiting. I have no issue paying for FedEx overnight, just send out the orders.

Thanks for the feedback all. We currently have CheapWeed banned but not blacklisted, as I’m waiting to see if everyone gets their points / credits. I saw a post on Discord yesterday, where someone claimed they received a full refund from CW. Depending on the outcome and reports from the community on whether they’re receiving their credits / refunds, I will strongly consider blacklisting. I will keep you all posted throughout!

So the question still remains...

Does Tony's money go beyond the advertising banner you had up? I ask, because it's absolutely mind boggling that he hasn't been blacklisted yet.

By not blacklisting him, you're helping him steal more. This guy is not out one single penny from these "thefts". Hell, the fucker won't even return the money for orders he didn't even bother to mail an empty box to.

....at this point this site is complicit in these actions, if they refuse to adequately maintain the blacklist.

Fireb wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:57 am So the question still remains...

Does Tony's money go beyond the advertising banner you had up? I ask, because it's absolutely mind boggling that he hasn't been blacklisted yet.

By not blacklisting him, you're helping him steal more. This guy is not out one single penny from these "thefts". Hell, the fucker won't even return the money for orders he didn't even bother to mail an empty box to.

....at this point this site is complicit in these actions, if they refuse to adequately maintain the blacklist.
You make some good points. Firstly, Tony’s advertising money is exclusively for the banner and he does not receive ANY privileges of perks for this. The ad money covers server costs and we are very clear with any MOM that they will not receive special treatment.

After considering your points, I will blacklist him until I can determine that they are safe to order from. Thanks for the feedback. As of now, they are blacklisted, see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... o/htmlview.

At this point, it's the only measure that makes sense.

I realize that this potentially complicates the chances of people being made whole by Tony/cheapweed, but it's clear Tony's not acting with the integrity required to operate a trusted MoM. It would be different if he was open and honest about what happened, but he is not.

On a personal note, I have been a supporter/customer of Tony's in the past, and when problems arose, he was stellar in getting the problem corrected. I stopped buying from him after watching him get progressively disheveled in his comments on the forum/Reddit. I hope he can turn his shit around, but it's a deep hole he's digging.

On a side note, are there other MoMs interested in advertising here? I'd love to see more vendors represented. Just make maintaining a good standing on the MoM list a prerequisite for keeping the ad up and not forfeiting the ad money.

captcrunch wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:02 am
Fireb wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:57 am So the question still remains...

You make some good points. Firstly, Tony’s advertising money is exclusively for the banner and he does not receive ANY privileges of perks for this. The ad money covers server costs and we are very clear with any MOM that they will not receive special treatment.

After considering your points, I will blacklist him until I can determine that they are safe to order from. Thanks for the feedback. As of now, they are blacklisted, see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... o/htmlview.
Thanks for blacklisting them 👍 I’m out 490$ because of this douchebag!

Ok guys,

So in this whole fiasco, I'm out 1900 (#150633). I ordered something and an empty box came. This was devastating for sure. I will agree with this thread, it was a huge scandal. No one except the people who did it, and the people that were affected directly (Tony or whoever), know exactly what happened. IF we choose to take Tony at his word, and this was targeted him, then we need to give him the benefit of the doubt. he has done a service for this community for the past year, and although it has been very slow (speaking to the magnitude of this scandal!) He has responded, put points in my account and promised to repay everything, including sending out more product (albeit possibly not all at once). While this could totally be smoke and mirrors, I think we owe him to give him more than a couple of weeks to recuperate from this catastrophic sh*t storm. I know my package a couple weeks before this stolen package deal was actually sent to the undeliverable facility for CP, and Tony replaced it without hesitation. Everything in his story (minus the gritty details from behind the scene) jives with me, and again I'm out 1900 so far. Let's wait and see is the mature response to this fiasco, and waiting means holding off on judgement, not pre judging based on your anger.

I will update with any physical product I receive in an effort to show that I believe Tony is trying to resolve this, not take off on us.

*My two cents ;)

Shug

The people whose orders have not been shipped out, but been paid for, should have been fully refunded by now.

It's possible this might be resolved at some point in the future. Until then, CW should remain blacklisted because it's in the best interest of the community. The MOMlist is there for the communities safety, not to give the benefit of the doubt to MOMs.

I also disagree in that "we" owe Tony anything. He runs a business, not a charity. CW should be treated like any other MOM when they screw up.

IF Tony manages to make things right then I imagine CW would no longer be blacklisted, which would be fine by me.

shugun wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:04 am Ok guys,

So in this whole fiasco, I'm out 1900 (#150633). I ordered something and an empty box came. This was devastating for sure. I will agree with this thread, it was a huge scandal. No one except the people who did it, and the people that were affected directly (Tony or whoever), know exactly what happened. IF we choose to take Tony at his word, and this was targeted him, then we need to give him the benefit of the doubt. he has done a service for this community for the past year, and although it has been very slow (speaking to the magnitude of this scandal!) He has responded, put points in my account and promised to repay everything, including sending out more product (albeit possibly not all at once). While this could totally be smoke and mirrors, I think we owe him to give him more than a couple of weeks to recuperate from this catastrophic sh*t storm. I know my package a couple weeks before this stolen package deal was actually sent to the undeliverable facility for CP, and Tony replaced it without hesitation. Everything in his story (minus the gritty details from behind the scene) jives with me, and again I'm out 1900 so far. Let's wait and see is the mature response to this fiasco, and waiting means holding off on judgement, not pre judging based on your anger.

I will update with any physical product I receive in an effort to show that I believe Tony is trying to resolve this, not take off on us.

*My two cents ;)

Shug
Happy that you're getting a resolution in all this. Are you being required to send him more money to receive your discount, or is he refunding everything in its entirety over time without asking for more money? Just wondering because I got the email about 25% worth of credits, but I am far, far far from comfortable sending him any more of my money.

I find it hilarious that people are holding out for CW to issue refunds or provide a solution. How many weeks has it been since thus happened? Not even any updates on their site regarding the issue. Even a small backroom shop should be able to handle that.

They aren't coming back online. Even if Tony's story were true ( which I'm sure isn't ) CW can't come back from the ashes from this. They have lost Thier reputation forever, and nobody will trust them again.

Of course, we might see a new site called cheapestweed or something, run by a guy named Tom or something.

There are so many holes in Tony's story it's not even funny, and he has yet to show any proof.

How many weeks has this been? People with stalled packages aren't even getting any refund or response.

Let's face facts, Tony and Emma are sipping Mai Thais in the Carribean, laughing all the to the bank.

If he's in the Carribean, I hope he gets so burnt he gets health issues. I hope that isn't considered rude or vicious, but this guy has scammed hundreds, if not thousands of people.

I honestly hope I'm wrong. I really liked CW, but I'm taking no risks, if they come back online I won't be there. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....

How can we trust you now Tony? What have you done to assure this won't happen again? I would love to go back to buying 700 HPs from you again if I thought I would recieve my product OK. You guys were my go-to place. At this point I'm not sure I want to be the Guinea pig.

I'm gonna go with the community on this one, and wait for your blacklisted status to be removed. Makes me really sad, but I can't afford to get scammed.