Need a new website for Concentrates + Edibles

Hi there I have been using the same website for a while now, to scared to get ripped off, so much scamming out there.
I like concentrates and mom likes Edibles, so if its from the same site would be greeat! Have been using dopemail.com
for a while and want to try something new. ANY help from legit sites. And thanks for anything that does reply. New to this site too..

Re: Need a new website for Concentrates + Edibles

If you like concentrates and edibles, why not just get distillate?

Most potent of all the concentrates and can be used to make edibles, just add a few drops to a candy, and it's much cheaper than edibles.

WWCS or now known as the hightimesstore has some if the best quality. I've tried wwwd deals and it's crap, chronic store is ok, and it's cheaper than WWCS, when it's on sale it's a good bang for the buck but nothing beats WWCS

i get all my distallete and shatter from thehighclub. they mix/match individual gram and if u get at least 28. or oz u get discount. os of mix/match ditallete 600 and shatter 640 i think and the quality is par none, i have yet to find better. and i get great customer service

this being said if anyone know similar mix/match deals with same top notch quality i would like to here about it, having options never hurts :)

kalebush1991 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:59 pm Hi there I have been using the same website for a while now, to scared to get ripped off, so much scamming out there.
I like concentrates and mom likes Edibles, so if its from the same site would be greeat! Have been using dopemail.com
for a while and want to try something new. ANY help from legit sites. And thanks for anything that does reply. New to this site too..
Welcome to the forum! I moved your thread to the General section, as the forum it was in is reserved for reviews of MOM orders. Cheers,

kalebush1991 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:59 pm Hi there I have been using the same website for a while now, to scared to get ripped off, so much scamming out there.
Checkout High-key.ca
Got a wide selection of edibles and goodies!

Hello,

We carry a large variety of products that you're interested, here is a list for you to take a look:

Distillate Carts & Vaporizers

- 1 Gram BC Vapes
- LiT Vapes
- Culture Vapes
- Onli Flowers
- Sky Extracts
- Tucann Vapes
- FeelCBD Vapes
All Vaporizers and Cartridges come in a variety of strains and flavours.

Distillates in Syringe
- Dab Lab (variety of strains/flavours)
- House of Glass (variety of strains/flavours)

Shatter
- Everest Extracts
- Monster Extractions
- BC Nectars Premium Nugg
Over 30 different strains

Budder - We carry high quality house budder with over 30 different strains

Hash
- Blonde Camel Hash
- Lebanese Hash

Edibles
- Canna Co. Medibles (variety of chocolates and baked goods)
- Ed & Bill's (variety of candies)
- Mota (variety of candies and chocolates)
- Herbivores (variety of candies and baked goods)
- Twisted Extracts (variety of candies)

Speedgreens wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:19 pm Hello,

We carry a large variety of products that you're interested, here is a list for you to take a look:

Distillate Carts & Vaporizers

- 1 Gram BC Vapes
- LiT Vapes
- Culture Vapes
- Onli Flowers
- Sky Extracts
- Tucann Vapes
- FeelCBD Vapes
All Vaporizers and Cartridges come in a variety of strains and flavours.

Distillates in Syringe
- Dab Lab (variety of strains/flavours)
- House of Glass (variety of strains/flavours)

Shatter
- Everest Extracts
- Monster Extractions
- BC Nectars Premium Nugg
Over 30 different strains

Budder - We carry high quality house budder with over 30 different strains

Hash
- Blonde Camel Hash
- Lebanese Hash

Edibles
- Canna Co. Medibles (variety of chocolates and baked goods)
- Ed & Bill's (variety of candies)
- Mota (variety of candies and chocolates)
- Herbivores (variety of candies and baked goods)
- Twisted Extracts (variety of candies)

Lit vapes, ed n bills, and herbivores are all bomb. Check out "Eddies". New edibles company from the west coast i believe, awesome edibles to add to the list.