Re: Currently being scammed by another site?

xsinx wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:56 pm
power_of_woman wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:39 pm
xsinx wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:20 pm I'd just like to chime in. Black just means it didn't burn well and there are tons of reasons weed can burn black. It doesn't mean it's a bad flush or contaminated product. It could just be too humid... How are those 2 strains that are problematic? Dry? Damp? Clog the grinder damp?

I've had awesome weed that burned dark and burned well, didn't taste harsh. I've had white ash weed that tasted like ass and didn't burn well.

All that said you are right to complain about weed not burning well. I've had an OZ before MOMs that was like that and it was annoying as fuck.
This weed moisture seems to be the perfect, not too wet not too dry.
And god damn it's quite annoying lighting a joint every 5 seconds, after every pull I take off a joint it needs to be lit again. I guess because I'm a first-time customer getting in on tthe speedgreens Canada Day sale they had no care and just gave 2 quarters a good weed and 2 quarters of crap. And the free 3.5gram sample for signing up was also black ash. I know this community is very helpful so I decided to make the post I see if there's any type of help that I can get or suggestions. At this point I feel stuck. It's 10:40 in the morning in BC and I feel like the manager of speedgreens turned into a ghost. The last email I received from them was at 3:30 in the morning Toronto time.
I thought I did some good research on speedgreens but it looks like my research wasn't good enough.
You also have to have realistic expectations when it comes to service. Of course most places will give you the run around to make sure you aren't just annoying. Lots of clients are absolutely annoying and about the slightest things. We've seen quite a few members who systematically call everything they get mold, badly flushed, smelling foul, etc. Just to get refunds and free weed.

Your last email was less than 12 hours ago, this is a monday morning, they prob busy as hell. Allow 24h for replies and making a stink in here or elsewhere won't draw you any sympathy especially if you do not give them the time to correct things.

Just trying to help, don't take it the wrong way.
Issue resolved
Last edited by power_of_woman on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I had a similar experience a couple months back, I thought I had gotten ripped off on a HP of Sour Diesel. Humidity seemed good but it wouldn't stay lit for nothing black hard ash tasted like crap and barely got you high, it turned out to be a bad cure.

I let it sit with some Boveda packs burping along the way for for over two months until it was smokeable. after that it turned out to be pretty good stuff.

I personally take the mom stuff and store it for a few weeks with boveda packs. It has definitely helped with burn etc. The stuff that doesn't burn well I toss in the Pax 3.

Granted I'm pretty laid back when it comes to the mom buds so I don't mind the extra work to finish curing, but I don't disagree that customers shouldn't have to do it to enjoy what they bought. I've also seen/heard some shitheads whine about the smallest things and demand a refund. I can guarantee moms deal with constant unwarranted complaints (see reddit.... They want want AAAA for like 100 bucks lol)

WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:49 pm I personally take the mom stuff and store it for a few weeks with boveda packs. It has definitely helped with burn etc. The stuff that doesn't burn well I toss in the Pax 3.

Granted I'm pretty laid back when it comes to the mom buds so I don't mind the extra work to finish curing, but I don't disagree that customers shouldn't have to do it to enjoy what they bought. I've also seen/heard some shitheads whine about the smallest things and demand a refund. I can guarantee moms deal with constant unwarranted complaints (see reddit.... They want want AAAA for like 100 bucks lol)
Issue resolved
Last edited by power_of_woman on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mlindsay wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm I don't think black ash is acceptable in any grade of weed, especially to the extreme you are describing.

I actually just defended you on reddit 👍

Thanks is greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to find out the best way to resolve and fix the situation. I explain my situation to the best of my abilities on Reddit and I get bashed. I'm not trying to degrade speedgreens I want them to work with me to resolve the issue. With a 3.5 compensation is ridiculous.

mlindsay wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:44 pm People on reddit are especially mean for some reason. It's like they take enjoyment from bashing people.

I hope you get a resolution.
Just had to delete my post on Reddit it's not worth getting into a argument with a million people I don't know on Reddit 🤦
Hopefully other community members on this form can get the point I was trying to make. I still don't think it's not unreasonable to complain about black ash outing joint weed. Especially that speedgreens is advertising it as AAAA

So what did you pay for the oz? Call it whatever you want bottom line what did you pay for your "quad" oz? Said you asked to half the quadzilla pack? It's was 379 so half that is what 190......I said earlier all about price per gram ya get what ya pay for 9 out of 10 times, I know it seems like I'm attacking I'm not just trying to make you ease up a bit lol look at the time and people that have chimed in on this including myself obviously lol I almost feel like asking for your address and just sending ya a half lol be my good deed for 2019 lol now seriously I haven't looked but has no one else chimed in on this crazy black ash quad they have been selling to anyone on here or Reddit and your the only one? Look at the way people act on Reddit especially meaning not a one person has ordered this same stuff and had a complaint because again in all seriousness of its so bad it can't be smoked or stay lit come on let's see these pics and what papers are you using

Henderjo wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:28 pm So what did you pay for the oz? Call it whatever you want bottom line what did you pay for your "quad" oz? Said you asked to half the quadzilla pack? It's was 379 so half that is what 190......I said earlier all about price per gram ya get what ya pay for 9 out of 10 times, I know it seems like I'm attacking I'm not just trying to make you ease up a bit lol look at the time and people that have chimed in on this including myself obviously lol I almost feel like asking for your address and just sending ya a half lol be my good deed for 2019 lol now seriously I haven't looked but has no one else chimed in on this crazy black ash quad they have been selling to anyone on here or Reddit and your the only one? Look at the way people act on Reddit especially meaning not a one person has ordered this same stuff and had a complaint because again in all seriousness of its so bad it can't be smoked or stay lit come on let's see these pics and what papers are you using
Issue resolved
Last edited by power_of_woman on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well we've posted a detailed response in the other thread but would like to address some of the comments you've made. You posted that you had been ghosted and we would not respond. Your first support ticket came through to us on Sunday at 11:27am and although it was outside of office hours, you received our first response 13 minutes later. Since then we've corresponded through over 15 emails and messages.

You claim that our Instagram followers and reviews are "paid for". We can guarantee that all of our Instagram followers are 100% real. Our reviews are all posted by customers who have purchased products and only since last Friday (when our rewards program launched) were ANY incentives given for customers to post reviews on our products other than our email message asking them to do so if they had the time. Now, customers can earn rewards points ONLY on products that they've purchased to post a review on. All reviews will be approved whether they are negative or positive unless there are defamatory statements with other motives behind them.

The shop credit was offered as a means to put an end to this event and not an admission of wrong-doing on our part. We have replaced far larger orders for problems we felt did need to be rectified. We have gone above and beyond for customers in certain situations that we will not go into detail about, but can safely say that would not have happened with some other MoMs.

Our reputation was built on how we conduct our business and treat our customers that we've worked very hard for. There are situations where we do have to take a stand and we can assure you that the cost involved has nothing to do with our decision. This is a matter of principle and we will not be bullied with threats of negative threads, comments and defamatory statements.

[quote=Speedgreens post_id=27504 time=1562640129 user_id=3413]
Well we've posted a detailed response in the other thread but would like to address some of the comments you've made. You posted that you had been ghosted and we would not respond. Your first support ticket came through to us on Sunday at 11:27am and although it was outside of office hours, you received our first response 13 minutes later. Since then we've corresponded through over 15 emails and messages.
Last edited by power_of_woman on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.