Currently being scammed by another site?

[Photos sent to customer service: https://imgur.com/a/semrwvY]

Among the Cheapweed fiasco I lost $1300, ultimately resulting in trying a different MoM from this site, considering it was here that I found what I started off with last year. I was looking in this topic: https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3437
Ended up doing some looking around, considered that Weed-Deals (user: https://canadianmom.info/forum/memberli ... ile&u=1183) was a good bang for the buck site. Heard someone's been using them for QPs and HPs for a while, and saw another user give a working link to Weed-Deals in the original topic I listed because the actual site's account gave a broken link. Sweet, I said.

I placed an order on Canada Day for a pound of Black Diamond from the site. The day after, I get an email & text that Black Diamond is out of stock and I could have Amnesia Haze as a replacement. I gave the go ahead politely and waited for my package.
It arrived (lol thankfully) on July 5th, and when I opened the package there was the promotional THC pen they sent & a vacuum sealed pack with what looked like a half pound. I went to my scale and it weighed out at 228 grams. In other words, a half pound with a tiny bit extra. I sent an email with pictures to the customer support who have been very helpful and polite from the start. I got an email back saying that she (Tina, Weed-Deals Customer Service) will speak to their manager about this and will get back to me as soon as they do. Since then, I haven't heard back.

That email was sent on July 5th, two days ago from today. I am now down about $2000 after CW + losing $675-$700 this time. After a whole successful year of ordering from MoMs, I am so upset that this happened, especially when I was ready to place my faith in a new site. I will definitely only be ordering locally from now on to avoid any complications and just true anxiety. Being scared that my packages will not be delivered is more than disappointing, it's unsettling. To lose more money is my worst nightmare right now. I would ultimately love to simply have my money back instead of risking more in the mail, but I understand some sites will have to do what they need to follow protocol and more.

I come to this forum because I found the site here and I'm honestly a little worried but I have trusted this community for over a year since I started using MoMs. Is something going on? What should I do now? Thank you for any help, I greatly appreciate it.

Re: Currently being scammed by another site?

edibs1 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:27 pm [Photos sent to customer service: https://imgur.com/a/semrwvY]

Among the Cheapweed fiasco I lost $1300, ultimately resulting in trying a different MoM from this site, considering it was here that I found what I started off with last year. I was looking in this topic: https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3437
Ended up doing some looking around, considered that Weed-Deals (user: https://canadianmom.info/forum/memberli ... ile&u=1183) was a good bang for the buck site. Heard someone's been using them for QPs and HPs for a while, and saw another user give a working link to Weed-Deals in the original topic I listed because the actual site's account gave a broken link. Sweet, I said.

I placed an order on Canada Day for a pound of Black Diamond from the site. The day after, I get an email & text that Black Diamond is out of stock and I could have Amnesia Haze as a replacement. I gave the go ahead politely and waited for my package.
It arrived (lol thankfully) on July 5th, and when I opened the package there was the promotional THC pen they sent & a vacuum sealed pack with what looked like a half pound. I went to my scale and it weighed out at 228 grams. In other words, a half pound with a tiny bit extra. I sent an email with pictures to the customer support who have been very helpful and polite from the start. I got an email back saying that she (Tina, Weed-Deals Customer Service) will speak to their manager about this and will get back to me as soon as they do. Since then, I haven't heard back.

That email was sent on July 5th, two days ago from today. I am now down about $2000 after CW + losing $675-$700 this time. After a whole successful year of ordering from MoMs, I am so upset that this happened, especially when I was ready to place my faith in a new site. I will definitely only be ordering locally from now on to avoid any complications and just true anxiety. Being scared that my packages will not be delivered is more than disappointing, it's unsettling. To lose more money is my worst nightmare right now. I would ultimately love to simply have my money back instead of risking more in the mail, but I understand some sites will have to do what they need to follow protocol and more.

I come to this forum because I found the site here and I'm honestly a little worried but I have trusted this community for over a year since I started using MoMs. Is something going on? What should I do now? Thank you for any help, I greatly appreciate it.
im kinda dumb, so what exactly is wrong with your weedeals expercience?? u said u got your hp and even a free pen so whats the compliant? maybe im missing your point?

I bet they will make it right. I wasn't happy with the distillate I bought from them, but I don't think they are out to scam anyone. I always thought they were reputable.

That being said, I would be freaking upset if this happened to me. I totally understand your concern. Have faith, give them till Tuesday to respond.

Was it your first purchase with them?

captcrunch wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:13 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:53 pm im kinda dumb, so what exactly is wrong with your weedeals expercience?? u said u got your hp and even a free pen so whats the compliant? maybe im missing your point?
OP ordered a pound, but only received an HP :(
oh ty i totally missed that lmao, i am cw victim. i buy mix/match hp to poounds and sometimes i buy full p for 800 to 1200. and i pay 600 to 640 for oz mix/match shatter/distallete from thc
so i am also looking for alternatives to CW. i also use thc bwib cannawolesalers and pacific canabis.

if anyone has any moms to recomend along the above parameters plz post or pm me

thank you so much

mlindsay wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:09 pm Yo, you use pacificcannabis?

How is the quality? Can you give me a bit of info on your experience and pricing?

They seem really nice, but I hear mixed reviews. Some love them and some say stay away.
They openly admitted to buying moldy weed, picking out the moldy buds and selling the rest... Not the kind of place you want to buy your weed from.

No I suppose not, and they are on the bottom of my list of about 6 Moms I am considering trying out Thier HP options.

What I can't understand is why there are so many people extremely happy with the service. I am getting some samples from them to see for myself... But I realize that a few grams is different than a HP, they could possibly just pick the nicest buds with no mould to show me.

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:58 pm how long ago was the moldy weed? could it be a one time mistake maybe it was innocent
mistake??
They said on reddit when they find mold in their supplies they just pick out the moldy buds and throw them away. They pretty much prided themselves at being open and honest about this, as opposed to other MOMs, etc.

In fact, other MOMs call their growers and give them shit when that happens.

Don't no if this is the right place to post this but I believe iv been scammed from a name brand mom shop. Speed Greens
My husband and I ordered a Mix & Match AAAA Oz.
4 different 7gram AAAA quad strains.
Violator Kush, Death Bubba, Lindsey Og and GG4 All strains are listed as AAAA
The issue is 2 out of the 4 strains won't smoke because of jet black ash, a joints just consistently outs. You need to light the joint over 20 times and still the joint outs. My husband reached out to them by email and told them about the issue and asked for a replacement of the two strains 14grams in total. They first reply back saying (Please note that black ash is not a consistent factor in determining whether or not a strain is properly flushed or "clean", you can do a google search to find documents that explain this in detail.)
Then they emailed saying:
(As the strains in question, particularly Death Bubba AAAA have been thoroughly reviewed and even have a certified lab result showing they have been produced completely organic with no traces of harmful pesticides. The 3.5g gift was a free product and graded AA.) Then an email for the manager:
(I'm a manger here at Speed Greens and I've personally taken our strains of Death Bubba and GG4 and rolled them up to see if I could get the same results as you did. Although the ash is darker on the GG4 the flavour profile and effects are spot on, the Death Bubba is one of my favorites. The joints burned all the way through with no issues, perhaps the humidity in your region has introduced some moisture to the cannabis flower?)
We emailed back saying this is ridiculous the strains are listed AAAA quads and you sold us weed that does not burn this unacceptable please replace the two strain totally 14grams.
Also forgot to mention when you sign up to this place you also receive a free 3.5gram.
Received 3.5grams Silverback Gorilla which also burnt black ash and a joint do not stay lite. The free half quarter was listed as AA.
The two strains in question are Death Bubba and GG4.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel like me and my husband have been scammed.
SpeedGreens fix this issue. You can not sell AAAA QUAD Strains and say black ash is okay as long as the flavor profile and effect to you are okay.
Now we have 14grams of black ash weed not including the 3.5gram they sent for free that also has black ash.
Speed Greens fix the issue.
Did you scam my family or are you going to rectify the situation.

I'm pretty new to this forum, but it sounds like a good place to post this to me.

I'm really sorry this happened to you, and we appreciate you letting us know, I know I do. No matter what, a joint should burn. I recently got some dark ash from Hush, but it wasn't as bad, that stuff still burned after you got it lit, which takes 2 or 3 lights to get going. It was kind of my fault as there were no reviews for the weed and not much for the site. Regardless it's bad business.

Got a reddit account? Threatening to shame them on reddit works quite well I've noticed.

I'm not into putting these mom shops down I shop weekly from a lot of them. Speedgreens had a good Canada Day sale and I read there reviews on there website. The strain I order had all positive reviews with no complaints. Which led me to believe all would be okay. I've been shopping from Mom shops for the past 2 years. I guess I shouldn't have fell for the reviews on their site. Mind you I have read positive reviews on this form about speedgreens.
We emailed them back and now there's no reply back. They need to response and send out a replacement. If the manager knows that the strains have black ash why the hell are they selling it as a quad AAAA 🤦🏼‍♀️

With all the organics going on lately, I'm finding alot more black ash on the joints lately....I don't like it either and have had a few mom's argue their point, I do understand it tests fine with no chemicals but if I had to choose between two great strains one had a white ash and the other dark ash well it's a no brainer, did you try a boveda pack it's helped me before, also I don't know about getting it replaced by them.....speed greens has pretty good reputation, usually people's reviews are pretty solid and even the manager got in touch with you...not bad my suggestion, it's only a half ounce......ya win some you loose some in this game!!! remember this is not a grey area we are buying illegally, also I'd put money on weed deals coming good on the 1/2 lb probably honest mistake.....hoping anyways goodluck. Or if I was speed greens I'd tell ya to send it back, it's less than a oz so again legally we can't get in trouble , Canada Post even sells the bags to ship it lol these moms can't keep replacing orders because people aren't happy with their order, hello it's the black market lol, now I do say this I usually hear more complaints about 100 dollar cheap smoke that people expect the world lol rant over good luck!!!not trying to be a douche just throwing two cenyst

edibs1 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:17 pm
captcrunch wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 pm I just sent off an email! I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.
I was thinking about the weekend and business days like you said and is what I've been hoping for.
Thank you very much for your help, I'll also update tomorrow as well if anything important comes to light!
I just woke up to an email with some great news! It looks like you’ll be receiving the replacement HP! I’ll DM you with some more info. Cheers!

Henderjo wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:28 am With all the organics going on lately, I'm finding alot more black ash on the joints lately....I don't like it either and have had a few mom's argue their point, I do understand it tests fine with no chemicals but if I had to choose between two great strains one had a white ash and the other dark ash well it's a no brainer, did you try a boveda pack it's helped me before, also I don't know about getting it replaced by them.....speed greens has pretty good reputation, usually people's reviews are pretty solid and even the manager got in touch with you...not bad my suggestion, it's only a half ounce......ya win some you loose some in this game!!! remember this is not a grey area we are buying illegally, also I'd put money on weed deals coming good on the 1/2 lb probably honest mistake.....hoping anyways goodluck. Or if I was speed greens I'd tell ya to send it back, it's less than a oz so again legally we can't get in trouble , Canada Post even sells the bags to ship it lol these moms can't keep replacing orders because people aren't happy with their order, hello it's the black market lol, now I do say this I usually hear more complaints about 100 dollar cheap smoke that people expect the world lol rant over good luck!!!not trying to be a douche just throwing two cenyst
A lot of growers don't flush. It's too time consuming and they know someone will buy it (it's good looking weed that'll get you high even though it smokes like shit) it's why I wish there were more labeled weed like you'll see in the US. You're basically buying off brand bud here lol

Grow your own and do it properly (flush + cure + proper nutes + right equipment) and you'll never want to buy weed again.

This speedgreens need to send me out a replacement. I didn't think speedgreens would be unprofessional selling people black ash AAAA Quads. Iv Been eyeing down this speedgreens mom shop for awhile, since they had there big 420 sale.
I missed out on that sale. I missed out on that sale so it's happy when I seen their Canada Day sale and jumped on it.
Yes I have read a lot of good reviews about speedgreens. But now taking a deeper dive it seems to me like Speedgreens reviews are paid reviews. There is not even one negative review on the website and on Instagram they have 2000 plus followers and no one has a complaints something's fishy.
Im on a tight ass budget so 14grams is a lot to me.
A half ounce goes a long way in my house surprisingly if the weed is good. Speedgreens you advertise the package as AAAA QUAD.
I've been on this form for at least 2 years it seems like. I found this place speedgreens from this forum any community members that can help me.
Did I just get robbed/scammed from speedgreens. Community is it okay for these companies like Speedgreens to sell black ash outting joint weed and advertise it as AAAA quads ?

(My weed is my best friend, why the hell do I want to keep fighting with her. Back and forth she fights with me, Light after light and the bitch will not stay lit)

Speedgreens fix this issues

WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:25 am
Henderjo wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:28 am With all the organics going on lately, I'm finding alot more black ash on the joints lately....I don't like it either and have had a few mom's argue their point, I do understand it tests fine with no chemicals but if I had to choose between two great strains one had a white ash and the other dark ash well it's a no brainer, did you try a boveda pack it's helped me before, also I don't know about getting it replaced by them.....speed greens has pretty good reputation, usually people's reviews are pretty solid and even the manager got in touch with you...not bad my suggestion, it's only a half ounce......ya win some you loose some in this game!!! remember this is not a grey area we are buying illegally, also I'd put money on weed deals coming good on the 1/2 lb probably honest mistake.....hoping anyways goodluck. Or if I was speed greens I'd tell ya to send it back, it's less than a oz so again legally we can't get in trouble , Canada Post even sells the bags to ship it lol these moms can't keep replacing orders because people aren't happy with their order, hello it's the black market lol, now I do say this I usually hear more complaints about 100 dollar cheap smoke that people expect the world lol rant over good luck!!!not trying to be a douche just throwing two cenyst
A lot of growers don't flush. It's too time consuming and they know someone will buy it (it's good looking weed that'll get you high even though it smokes like shit) it's why I wish there were more labeled weed like you'll see in the US. You're basically buying off brand bud here lol

Grow your own and do it properly (flush + cure + proper nutes + right equipment) and you'll never want to buy weed again.
Been growing now for a year. But every so often you know I got to place an order. I guess I can expect the unexpected from a company Like speedgreens. I know for next time to stick with all my original mom that have credibility. And from any other professional mom shop they would have rectified the situation immediately from my experience but that's when you're dealing with a name brand professional.
Not speedgreens

power_of_woman wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:09 am

Been growing now for a year. But every so often you know I got to place an order. I guess I can expect the unexpected from a company Like speedgreens. I know for next time to stick with all my original mom that have credibility. And from any other professional mom shop they would have rectified the situation immediately from my experience but that's when you're dealing with a name brand professional.
Not speedgreens
Right on. What strain are you growing? And yeah, that's why I said you won't want to order online not you won't have to lol

I'm with you. With all the moms popping up and creating such a competitive market place speedgreens should replace it to keep you rerurning. Good luck, hopefully it all works out. 🙂

captcrunch wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:27 am
edibs1 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:17 pm
captcrunch wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 pm I just sent off an email! I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.
I was thinking about the weekend and business days like you said and is what I've been hoping for.
Thank you very much for your help, I'll also update tomorrow as well if anything important comes to light!
I just woke up to an email with some great news! It looks like you’ll be receiving the replacement HP! I’ll DM you with some more info. Cheers!
Looks like I got the same email at around 2AM. Very very happy.
Something about these sites and working in the dead of night, I saw someone else make a remark about it. I find it funny lol, black market shops grinding into the break of dawn.
Thank you Capt for the support it does mean a lot! Much love.

mlindsay wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:04 pm I bet they will make it right. I wasn't happy with the distillate I bought from them, but I don't think they are out to scam anyone. I always thought they were reputable.

That being said, I would be freaking upset if this happened to me. I totally understand your concern. Have faith, give them till Tuesday to respond.

Was it your first purchase with them?
Honestly, I got an email at like 11PM PST yesterday (Sunday). They said they’ll be sending out the other HP today so that clears my mood a lot.
Also yeah, it was my first purchase with them. Kind of a leap of faith but I had a good instinct feeling which I like to try and believe most of the time.
Cheers!

WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:31 am
power_of_woman wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:09 am

Not speedgreens
Right on. What strain are you growing? And yeah, that's why I said you won't want to order online not you won't have to lol

I'm with you. With all the moms popping up and creating such a competitive market place speedgreens should replace it to keep you rerurning. Good luck, hopefully it all works out. 🙂
Speedgreens just turned into a ghost. I cannot even get a reply back from them

No matter what grade the product is, it should be able to burn. If you can't burn a joint, than the product is essentially useless, therefore the customer is receiving zero for their hard earned money

I am so glad weed deals made it right. I kinda knew they would. I would like to think they would have done this without the forum's help, as it was a weekend.

On a side note, I posted after midnight and this morning at 7 o'clock I notice tons of posts on this thread. Geez talk about midnight tokers 😁 I guess y'all smoking sativa?

mlindsay wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:47 pm No matter what grade the product is, it should be able to burn. If you can't burn a joint, than the product is essentially useless, therefore the customer is receiving zero for their hard earned money

I am so glad weed deals made it right. I kinda knew they would. I would like to think they would have done this without the forum's help, as it was a weekend.

On a side note, I posted after midnight and this morning at 7 o'clock I notice tons of posts on this thread. Geez talk about midnight tokers 😁 I guess y'all smoking sativa?
Yeah it's extremely disappointing out of the ounce I paid for I have 14 grams of black ash weed. And speedgreens is advertising this as AAAA quad. I'm hoping I can get a little bit of help from the community and somehow get a replacement.

power_of_woman wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:40 pm Speedgreens just turned into a ghost. I cannot even get a reply back from them

funny how that happens,slam a mom cross a whole forum for 14gs of black ash issues(on the week-end none the less)..get on the horn with their growers then, speed greens sold you what you ordered,so be it your ideal hasn't been met for your "quad" purchase, (which 8 times outta 10 everyone says their "quad" isn't really "quad" from all moms)..Hell there's even moms claiming AAAAA + ...Sorry bout your luck now you know to avoid that growers shit..

So what quality is your grow?? Bet someone will tell you otherwise..

smoke bowls ,vape it ...etc.. maybe you just gotta swap the process

I've only placed 1 order w the initial introductory offer during a sale ,enjoyed the concentrates I received but wasn't impressed with their weed or the way they dealt with me and have never been back

realgrimm wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:06 pm
power_of_woman wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:40 pm Speedgreens just turned into a ghost. I cannot even get a reply back from them

funny how that happens,slam a mom cross a whole forum for 14gs of black ash issues(on the week-end none the less)..get on the horn with their growers then, speed greens sold you what you ordered,so be it your ideal hasn't been met for your "quad" purchase, (which 8 times outta 10 everyone says their "quad" isn't really "quad" from all moms)..Hell there's even moms claiming AAAAA + ...Sorry bout your luck now you know to avoid that growers shit..

I've only placed 1 order w the initial introductory offer during a sale ,enjoyed the concentrates I received but wasn't impressed with their weed or the way they dealt with me and have never been back
Totally understandable but your position may be different than mine and 14 grams out of an ounce that smokes black ash is unacceptable to me. You're right I wasn't forced in any way to register with this mom shop speedgreens. But I did take the time to read up on speedgreens from this form and other platforms. All reviews are positive I still don't understand how I'm the only person to complain. But facts are facts and now I'm stuck with 14 grams of black ash weed.

power_of_woman wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:14 pm
realgrimm wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Totally understandable but your position may be different than mine and 14 grams out of an ounce that smokes black ash is unacceptable to me. You're right I wasn't forced in any way to register with this mom shop speedgreens. But I did take the time to read up on speedgreens from this form and other platforms. All reviews are positive I still don't understand how I'm the only person to complain. But facts are facts and now I'm stuck with 14 grams of black ash weed.
Hope they still reach out to you ,most moms would still rather see a happy customer, but this probably won't help your chances though..They have worked hard to create their business

good luck

I'd just like to chime in. Black just means it didn't burn well and there are tons of reasons weed can burn black. It doesn't mean it's a bad flush or contaminated product. It could just be too humid... How are those 2 strains that are problematic? Dry? Damp? Clog the grinder damp?

I've had awesome weed that burned dark and burned well, didn't taste harsh. I've had white ash weed that tasted like ass and didn't burn well.

All that said you are right to complain about weed not burning well. I've had an OZ before MOMs that was like that and it was annoying as fuck.

xsinx wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:20 pm I'd just like to chime in. Black just means it didn't burn well and there are tons of reasons weed can burn black. It doesn't mean it's a bad flush or contaminated product. It could just be too humid... How are those 2 strains that are problematic? Dry? Damp? Clog the grinder damp?

I've had awesome weed that burned dark and burned well, didn't taste harsh. I've had white ash weed that tasted like ass and didn't burn well.

All that said you are right to complain about weed not burning well. I've had an OZ before MOMs that was like that and it was annoying as fuck.
This weed moisture seems to be the perfect, not too wet not too dry.
And god damn it's quite annoying lighting a joint every 5 seconds, after every pull I take off a joint it needs to be lit again. I guess because I'm a first-time customer getting in on tthe speedgreens Canada Day sale they had no care and just gave 2 quarters a good weed and 2 quarters of crap. And the free 3.5gram sample for signing up was also black ash. I know this community is very helpful so I decided to make the post I see if there's any type of help that I can get or suggestions. At this point I feel stuck. It's 10:40 in the morning in BC and I feel like the manager of speedgreens turned into a ghost. The last email I received from them was at 3:30 in the morning Toronto time.
I thought I did some good research on speedgreens but it looks like my research wasn't good enough.

power_of_woman wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:39 pm
xsinx wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:20 pm I'd just like to chime in. Black just means it didn't burn well and there are tons of reasons weed can burn black. It doesn't mean it's a bad flush or contaminated product. It could just be too humid... How are those 2 strains that are problematic? Dry? Damp? Clog the grinder damp?

This weed moisture seems to be the perfect, not too wet not too dry.
And god damn it's quite annoying lighting a joint every 5 seconds, after every pull I take off a joint it needs to be lit again. I guess because I'm a first-time customer getting in on tthe speedgreens Canada Day sale they had no care and just gave 2 quarters a good weed and 2 quarters of crap. And the free 3.5gram sample for signing up was also black ash. I know this community is very helpful so I decided to make the post I see if there's any type of help that I can get or suggestions. At this point I feel stuck. It's 10:40 in the morning in BC and I feel like the manager of speedgreens turned into a ghost. The last email I received from them was at 3:30 in the morning Toronto time.
I thought I did some good research on speedgreens but it looks like my research wasn't good enough.
You also have to have realistic expectations when it comes to service. Of course most places will give you the run around to make sure you aren't just annoying. Lots of clients are absolutely annoying and about the slightest things. We've seen quite a few members who systematically call everything they get mold, badly flushed, smelling foul, etc. Just to get refunds and free weed.

Your last email was less than 12 hours ago, this is a monday morning, they prob busy as hell. Allow 24h for replies and making a stink in here or elsewhere won't draw you any sympathy especially if you do not give them the time to correct things.

Just trying to help, don't take it the wrong way.

The sale was for the Quadzilla Combo Package $379
Emailed them and asked if they had this pack in a half pack or can this package be split so I can get an ounce 4 different strains 7 grams each. They emailed back and said no problem. Place the order speedgreens said they'll adjust the order and sent me a new invoice. Received a new invoice and a change from
Quadzilla Combo Package to a
Mix & Match AAAA package. But they said the four individual strains that I requested from the Quadzilla Combo Package are the same strains package in this AAAA Mix & match. So I was fine with it. I know it's a long story sorry. The fact of the matter is the weed has issue burns black. And for the manager of speedgreens to say that is black ash weed is okay because it tastes good and has the effects that he's looking for is ridiculous.