GanjaWest exit scam?

Anyone get their order from GanjaWest recently? The sites been down a lot and i haven't gotten any response from them after they accepted my e-transfer. No idea if my order is even coming or not because livechat is unresponsive and my emails are ignored.

Edit: Package came in the mail. Never did get that tracking number but I guess it doesn't matter now
Last edited by JohnD03 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: GanjaWest exit scam?

Man I certainly hope not; get burned for over 1k by CW then again by GW a week later?! What even is my life lol

EDIT: Just thought I'd follow up to say that I wasn't burned; my pack was at my PO all weekend long but their system glitched so I never got a tracking number.

A little hard to get ahold of but sounds like their systems were being problematic and that's why messages weren't getting through. They helped out in the end and got me tracking.
Last edited by dontThrowAwayDabs on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey guys sorry for the late response. Our automated emailing system went down last week while we were doing maintenance so some people didn't get their tracking number. Rest assure all orders were sent out on time, if you would like to privately message me here, I can tell you your tracking number.

I know a lot of people are a bit scared because of whats happening with other moms, but rest assure ganjawest is here to stay!

Ganjawest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:40 am I know a lot of people are a bit scared because of whats happening with other moms, but rest assure ganjawest is here to stay!
Good to know as I was thinking about ordering. Last few orders have been through WCC and King Tuts, it's been a lil while, been looking back over some of the other sites I've tried in the past.

pretty sure people just be scared because of CW craziness. The wise MoM would try to fish for some of those customers and treat them right.
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)