Re: Cheapweed Fullfilled Packages

SativaMike wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:21 pm Again I don't understand how people who never got a package sent gets there's but people who got a empty box are getting 25% why I their money valued more then ours I don't understand. In trying to be polite but it's getting difficult to comprehend
He claims he's a victim in the cases where contents were "stolen" by Canada Post so he's not responsible for them. If the order shows as delivered on tracking he'll say you're lying and there's no way to prove your package was really empty. He's already said both of those things to people with empty packages.

Still can't believe so many people think these few delivered packages prove it's not a scam. He sends replacements to a few guys as a PR stunt but the other thousand people who won't speak up online (or get told they have no proof) will be forever forgotten and Tony keeps the money.

urnapple wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:50 pm
SativaMike wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:21 pm Again I don't understand how people who never got a package sent gets there's but people who got a empty box are getting 25% why I their money valued more then ours I don't understand. In trying to be polite but it's getting difficult to comprehend
He claims he's a victim in the cases where contents were "stolen" by Canada Post so he's not responsible for them. If the order shows as delivered on tracking he'll say you're lying and there's no way to prove your package was really empty. He's already said both of those things to people with empty packages.

Still can't believe so many people think these few delivered packages prove it's not a scam. He sends replacements to a few guys as a PR stunt but the other thousand people who won't speak up online (or get told they have no proof) will be forever forgotten and Tony keeps the money.

I do have proof though pictures and videos of the opening of the box..I was one of the first to email him at 12 30 my time which is 930 there time. Bottom line at this point.... I have had to find else where to get it. I want to continue to use his services but without a full replacement I won't be continuing buisness. Which is unfortunate as I purchase minimum a lb a month. 25% means in going to get a QP from him for $1700. I will wait and wait and wait as I have done if nothing changes then nothing changes and I will make sure people are warned. Equally so I'll let people know of it's made right. I'll put as much effort into both

Dude, it's not just a few packages that are getting replaced. It's starting to happen exponentially. Lots of reports of resolutions. Have faith 👍 It's a huge undertaking for Tony. I was having weird thoughts in the beginning, but after seeing all this and talking to him personally, I have no doubts this will be resolved

tommyknockers wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:30 pm Paid the man, he gave me a receipt and that's it. No package sent, no phone call. no email, nothing, No one I know has heard anything, all of us are in the same situation and no one has contacted us. How many messages have I sent to every CW contact on so many forums begging for just a response?
I bought something with the points that he gave me Wednesday night Thursday morning and it's now going on Tuesday and the tracking just says label created nothing more which means he hasn't even given it to Canada Post yet or Canada Post totally f***** up.I will know tomorrow when the mail comes if it doesn't come tomorrow that means he hasn't even sent it yet that means not only did he rip me off with an empty box but now he's ripped me off for the points that he said to replace the empty box I got six f****** weeks ago

PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 pm
tommyknockers wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:30 pm Paid the man, he gave me a receipt and that's it. No package sent, no phone call. no email, nothing, No one I know has heard anything, all of us are in the same situation and no one has contacted us. How many messages have I sent to every CW contact on so many forums begging for just a response?
I bought something with the points that he gave me Wednesday night Thursday morning and it's now going on Tuesday and the tracking just says label created nothing more which means he hasn't even given it to Canada Post yet or Canada Post totally f***** up.I will know tomorrow when the mail comes if it doesn't come tomorrow that means he hasn't even sent it yet that means not only did he rip me off with an empty box but now he's ripped me off for the points that he said to replace the empty box I got six f****** weeks ago
At least they respond to you. No one I know has been contacted yet, no one.