Cheapweed Fullfilled Packages

It is now nearing 2 weeks since empty boxes were shipped and packages sitting on 'Shipping label created'. I've seen people reporting getting their 25% points emails and confirmation their packages might be replaced.

Tony has stated we have "not been scammed" and intends to continue doing business.

With that said, business should be resuming any day now... If we were in fact not scammed then packages and orders should be going out soon.

Let's use this as an opportunity for those waiting on orders to post they have recieved what they ordered. - pictures of your recieved orders -

-Please no trash talk of Tony or Cheapweed- This is intended to help those who have been affected. If in fact we have not been scammed this should start getting lit up with orders being fulfilled and Tony can start rebuilding the CW brand and his credibility.

Order #155235

Re: Cheapweed Fullfilled Packages

JimB wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:22 pm Why not wait to see if you get a package to create a post? Already lots of topics on the subject
There is no dedicated thread for those waiting on their packages and being fulfilled. There are however a ton of peoples threads about their own packages. If you think 47 individual threads about their packages showing up instead of a dedicated thread is more beneficial... Explain and I'll happily delete this. 👍

The reason for this thread is CW has an update on their site "07/07 - RE-OPENING DATE + NEWS COMING Soon". People who haven't recieved anything are angry. However I have seen some updates that Tony intends to fix the missing packages (the empty box is a different situation). So, anyone who actually receives their missing order can post it here instead of the threads with a ton of irrelevant posts. I personally don't want to dig though nonsense to see who is getting what.

WhiteRabit wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:13 pm It is now nearing 2 weeks since empty boxes were shipped and packages sitting on 'Shipping label created'. I've seen people reporting getting their 25% points emails and confirmation their packages might be replaced.

Tony has stated we have "not been scammed" and intends to continue doing business.

With that said, business should be resuming any day now... If we were in fact not scammed then packages and orders should be going out soon.

Let's use this as an opportunity for those waiting on orders to post they have recieved what they ordered. - pictures of your recieved orders -

-Please no trash talk of Tony or Cheapweed- This is intended to help those who have been affected. If in fact we have not been scammed this should start getting lit up with orders being fulfilled and Tony can start rebuilding the CW brand and his credibility.

Order #155235
Thanks for that

https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4606

I learned this the hard way I haven't received anything back yet or any discounts or any replacement packages. I lost a half pound. I am low income on disability medical patient and I've sent proof of this with documents to cheapweed. I do trust that Tony is going to fix this but I'm kind of getting upset because I haven't heard anything yet and I am low income and losing $700 of medicine is particularly hard. I just resent my email maybe he will reply to that I don't know. So far I haven't got replies from my email so I've been just waiting

Tony has posted an update regarding packages. (it already has hate posts) Leave this for package recieved updates so those affected can feel better about their situation. CW deserves the opportunity to start making affected customers orders fulfilled without having its reputation shit on.

I really hope to start seeing affected customers post their recieved orders here in the next few weeks. As shitty as it feels not recieving my order, I have a ton of empathy for the affected community members as a whole. I have faith it'll all work out eventually.

PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:53 am I learned this the hard way I haven't received anything back yet or any discounts or any replacement packages. I lost a half pound. I am low income on disability medical patient and I've sent proof of this with documents to cheapweed. I do trust that Tony is going to fix this but I'm kind of getting upset because I haven't heard anything yet and I am low income and losing $700 of medicine is particularly hard. I just resent my email maybe he will reply to that I don't know. So far I haven't got replies from my email so I've been just waiting
Same situation as me except that it is a degenerative disease.

nish wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:40 pm so the package hasent arrived but Tony has given me tracking for my unshipped package from June 25, 2019 ORDER #155511... ill update when the package arrives
thank you for the update. this is an excellent sign. im glad he has started to give back to affected customers. i personally have tried several emails and two pm's on this site but he never got back to me and it has been over a week since he has been on this site. how having you been able to talk to him?

nish wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:53 pm so my package arrived today - unshipped order #155511... seen a few others get their packages on discord as well... hope everyone is taken care of

HP Pink Tom Ford
Happy to see you got your package and others are getting theirs fulfilled too... I wish I never got an empty box or signed for it lol

edibs1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:13 pm
nish wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:53 pm so my package arrived today - unshipped order #155511... seen a few others get their packages on discord as well... hope everyone is taken care of

HP Pink Tom Ford
Happy to see you got your package and others are getting theirs fulfilled too... I wish I never got an empty box or signed for it lol
Ya must be nice! I can't even get a reply from emails and then PM's on this site absolutely ignored. But this does give me hope

Howls tho ... tony will come defend if we talk shit but a friendly email he doesnt have time for. He seeing the welfare people struggling regular dudes down and out. I’m not poor but it still effects me. No one is immune to this shit. I could of used that money on my family just like everyone else if it was gonna be poof and nothing.

Guys, packages are bring sent and recieved. This site isn't as active as other places so they aren't being posted. If your order wasn't sent ("Shipping label created") there is a good chance it'll arrive over the next few weeks as small batches are being sent out.

As for gambling money or 'wasting it on drugs', it's no different than buying anything else. Most of us can't just replace a purchase we make. A lot of medical users have no choice but to use moms as the government legalization bullshit has priced weed out of the majority of low income ability to buy medication. When my dad was in his last few months of life last year (cancer) his medications were pushing 3k a month. It's government extortion. We finally settled on marijuana and CBD to ease his pain because it didn't have all the side effects the pharmaceutical drugs were giving him. It was illegal at the time to even possess weed (he didn't apply for a medical license as he was dying) so we had to buy it from moms - Had we not recieved his weed/meds and couldn't afford to replace it there shouldn't have been "That's what you get for gambling your money" or "Don't buy drugs online loser". Sadly this is the case for a lot of people affected over the last few weeks... We are all at the mercy of our elected government making it damn near impossible (in Ontario at least) to have access to affordable and sustainable long term medical marijuana.

Anyways, long story short... My order was to medicate anxiety & depression which affected me because I 'gambled' and can't afford to double down (I have been in and out of the hospital which has put my income through my business on hold.) It is what it is but I'll continue using moms for my meds until the legal system regulates itself to include low income, disabled, terminally ill, families, students, etc.

There shouldn't even be posts about others financial means and what they should or shouldn't be buying... We're supposed to be a community that is compassionate toward one another.

Let's keep this to those affected getting what they ordered. Tony is keeping to his word. I want to make sure those who have been affected can see that there is a good chance theyll get their orders and don't feel the need to continue freaking out.

Folks can we leave this thread to JUST ABOUT RECEIVED PACKAGES! Go discuss the merits and personal reasoning for your choices in another thread! Some of us are still thinking that this situation will get resolved, mostly because CW and Tony have never done anything to warrant distrust or dragging their reputation through the mud... Bad sh*t happens, this thread is for determining how it gets resolved!

I was called an idiot, a shill, a naive dumbass all for trying to stay as positive as I could given the situation. I had some doubts like everyone else but in the end I got my unshipped order.

This is why I started this thread. Order recieved.

If you're still waiting on an order (unshipped) hang in there, hopefully it arrives Soon.
Attachments
20190724_100851.jpg
20190724_100851.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 10596 times

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:25 am
WhiteRabit wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:13 pm It is now nearing 2 weeks since empty boxes were shipped and packages sitting on 'Shipping label created'. I've seen people reporting getting their 25% points emails and confirmation their packages might be replaced.

Order #155235
Thanks for that

https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4606
156013 Order is unshipped never knew of the delay email... order 150740 was sent empty but I did get 25 points tony can you look into my 156013 UNSHIPPED order please

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 pm I received an email last night. I got 50% back in points. And the other 50% will be handled as well. So I'm very happy with this. Tony says he's going to get to everybody it just takes time so please be patient. He also mentioned he might be opening in the next few days I hope so.
Yeah like you a few days ago .. seeing everyone buy you get hooked up is tough but I said my thing I’ll leave this for filled packs I’ll be waiting

Medicalman1126 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:02 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 pm I received an email last night. I got 50% back in points. And the other 50% will be handled as well. So I'm very happy with this. Tony says he's going to get to everybody it just takes time so please be patient. He also mentioned he might be opening in the next few days I hope so.
Yeah like you a few days ago .. seeing everyone buy you get hooked up is tough but I said my thing I’ll leave this for filled packs I’ll be waiting
I worried so much and in the end he got to me so don't stress it you'll get your stuff just have to be patient

Again though everyone says not to worrie. Well in still sitting here since day one without a single update... It's not fair hearing you guys are getting your product when in still out $1700 more then 4 weeks later. I just want communication.. even if he messaged .and said hey we are aware and will get to you in time.... But nothing... But he has time to post here and say thanks to people who say super nice things..... Im only asking for a quick email it's not a difficult thing to do.

SativaMike wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:11 pm Again though everyone says not to worrie. Well in still sitting here since day one without a single update... It's not fair hearing you guys are getting your product when in still out $1700 more then 4 weeks later. I just want communication.. even if he messaged .and said hey we are aware and will get to you in time.... But nothing... But he has time to post here and say thanks to people who say super nice things..... Im only asking for a quick email it's not a difficult thing to do.
I'm in the same boat. I got the 25% points email but replied back like a normal person would.

"

Hi Tony

I hope you don't mind me sending this to your email, I got it from the personal letter you sent me about a year ago.

I'm a little confused with all this and nothing I'm reading online makes any sense. My order was placed and paid for after the 20th. Why am I only getting 25% in points?

From your email and what I've read, customers that ordered after the 20th are getting replacement orders.

I'm also a little turned off at the moment because I thought I was a good customer to you but I haven't really gotten a response other than a generic response and 25% in points."

I think the problem is OUR emails are caught between the assholes sending email over and over. Hard to pick us out of the pack.