Re: why does cheapweed still show up as an established MOM?

captcrunch wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:07 pm
Mofun00 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:43 pm i thought it had been decided that they had lost that status, along with their banner ads?
They are marked as banned/blacklisted on the MOMList and Discord. As Sin said, we don’t have a rank for banned MOMs on the forum, so they are marked as “New MOM”. Maybe I should make a forum rank for Banned MOMs like we did on discord.
As new moms are/will be popping up a banned or DNU status would be helpful.

captcrunch wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:07 pm
Mofun00 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:43 pm i thought it had been decided that they had lost that status, along with their banner ads?
They are marked as banned/blacklisted on the MOMList and Discord. As Sin said, we don’t have a rank for banned MOMs on the forum, so they are marked as “New MOM”. Maybe I should make a forum rank for Banned MOMs like we did on discord.
would definitely save people from being confused that its a "new mom" if they arent aware of all the fuckin scamming. (it is fuckin scamming)

xsinx wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:51 pm
They have the new MOM role (there is no banned/community issues role). They are listed as banned on the MOM list.

They are allowed on the forum to be able to communicate with clients.
Just wondering because they still have a thread open In the established MOM section. Could that get closed/moved?

Mofun00 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:20 am
They have the new MOM role (there is no banned/community issues role). They are listed as banned on the MOM list.

Just wondering because they still have a thread open In the established MOM section. Could that get closed/moved?

i would like to be able to get updates from them. that is if they start giving any updates. there banner says reopen 7/7 but they are still closed. and i would like to at least give them a chance to fix this. im out a hp atm and i just want to be payed back, even if it is through coupons.

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:45 am
Mofun00 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:20 am

i would like to be able to get updates from them. that is if they start giving any updates. there banner says reopen 7/7 but they are still closed. and i would like to at least give them a chance to fix this. im out a hp atm and i just want to be payed back, even if it is through coupons.
Never said they should be banned, I just want the thread removed from the established mom section of the forum.

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:59 am Ah ok I'm new These sites and canadianmoms so I didn't understand what you meant. I see on the site they said they were going to reopen July 7th a few days ago but haven't. Wondering if anybody has heard anything in the last couple days about anyting I lost a half pound hoping to get repaid
Have you emailed the lost email address that's been going around? They'll offer you 25% of credit and I'm unclear on the rest. Also unsure how responsive they are currently as I haven't seen or heard anything from them in a bit. I'd be very very reticent to send them more money, but wishing you luck nonetheless!

pseudoyolo wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:09 am
PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:59 am Ah ok I'm new These sites and canadianmoms so I didn't understand what you meant. I see on the site they said they were going to reopen July 7th a few days ago but haven't. Wondering if anybody has heard anything in the last couple days about anyting I lost a half pound hoping to get repaid
Have you emailed the lost email address that's been going around? They'll offer you 25% of credit and I'm unclear on the rest. Also unsure how responsive they are currently as I haven't seen or heard anything from them in a bit. I'd be very very reticent to send them more money, but wishing you luck nonetheless!
Yes I sent a email to the lost email address IMEDIATELY after I received his email about 25% off and stuff. But he never replied to my email yet. I also sent private messages two of them on this site and I know he saw them because he was back but he never replied to my email or my private messaging on this site I'm still waiting

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:30 pm
Yes I sent a email to the lost email address IMEDIATELY after I received his email about 25% off and stuff. But he never replied to my email yet. I also sent private messages two of them on this site and I know he saw them because he was back but he never replied to my email or my private messaging on this site I'm still waiting
Give Tony/CW time to start operating again. We're all in the same situation, man. Once he's back up and running and you/we still haven't heard from him... Then we can freak out.

WhiteRabit wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:01 pm

Give Tony/CW time to start operating again. We're all in the same situation, man. Once he's back up and running and you/we still haven't heard from him... Then we can freak out.
true and ive been plenty patient. wasnt freaking out but i do think he should be doing a lot more comunication with all of us. there should be more emails and posts. if it was me i would of started a thread and been a lot more proactive with his customers. and i do have faith that he will make this right, question is how much longer do we all have too suffer waiting

WhiteRabit wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:01 pm

thanks so much

updated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/ ... edit#gid=0