Re: Where do you buy your seeds from ?

https://drseeds.net - ive order from them a bunch of times no issues.
canadianseedbank.ca - ive ordered from them once. Pink kush non fem. They have terrible customer service and will not reply to any emails you send them. I thought they scammed me until the seeds randomly showed up 3 weeks later.
https://www.mephistogenetics.ca/ - these are mostly autoflowers i think. I havent used them but people say they are good

True North Seed Bank is a great choice, I used them my last three seasons, only 4 seeds did not germinate out of 90 seeds. Genetics are healthy and true AND you always get a bunch of freebies...at least I have, got 2 mugs & a fitted hat and they always have deals on for 'buy one, get one'. Order was processed without any delay and shipped quickly.
JahSeeds has a very good reputation, my next order will be with Jah. I have smoked many Jordan of the Islands strains (has some of the best) but have yet to try them for seeds.
Autoflowers have come a long way, their potency ranks high, start to finish in about 90 days or so and the yield is no less. If you didn't tell somebody it was an auto, they wouldn't know by smoking it..

Happy Growing

Medicalman1126 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:58 am Awesome thanks for the replies thinking of true north some good deals right now buy one get one and shit.

What about lights hid vs led ? Debating if small tent 600w mh hps or 1000w full spec led (one of the cheaper amazon ones says has 3500k 660 close to quantum boards)
Lighting has several variables that you need to consider. Mainly heat being the biggest issue. For a 600watt I'd recommend a closed hood and fan setup. You can get deeper light penetration with MH/hps as the plants can be a little closer vs a high wattage LED though. Both lighting setups will also effect humidity, orders, and your electricity bill as well.

On a purely perfect world setup my vote goes to the MH/HPS over LED.

Seed genetics and experience are important! If this is your first grow I'd keep it simple and try a lower cost lower wattage LED with a few plants to get the hang of your grow medium, training, solving issues etc. Once you nail that from your first grow I'd upgrade your lighting to your preferred setup. You can then use your smaller LED for clones or seedlings.

If you are looking for autoflowers with photoperiod traits: Rocbudinc. No competition hands down. He just dropped 3 new photos and 3 new autos. All hitting 26% THC up to 29%THC recorded. Give his genetics a try!. He charges a small fee for canadian shipping from USA but he throws in extra freebies to compensate. Just copped some auto fem gushers myself. Try looking for a good 600w or 250 true watt LED grow light from amazonCA for a small grow tent 32x32x63. Or 2x300w your call on your budget. Cob led grow lights are great! Go for a reflector led grow light with a 5w led chips for increased light penetration and electricily bill savings. The 10w is just marketing. Hurts more your plant s than anything in a small grow tent. Good luck and have fun! Harvesting myself in a couple of weeks. #GYO