Re: Cheapweed - July 10th 2019 - UPDATE =D

My unshipped order (155306) got lumped in with my empty box order (I sent the email to Lost before you set up the Delay email address), I got the 25% credits but I'd rather have the unshipped product... Are you sending out new tracking emails for the unshipped packages? Just wondering if I should be at my house Monday to receive it if it's coming...

Eldemetto wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:31 pm My unshipped order (155306) got lumped in with my empty box order (I sent the email to Lost before you set up the Delay email address), I got the 25% credits but I'd rather have the unshipped product... Are you sending out new tracking emails for the unshipped packages? Just wondering if I should be at my house Monday to receive it if it's coming...
why are some people getting packages and discounts while some of us dont even get our emails or private messages replied too? ive sent several emails and ive pm tony twice on this site while he was online both times weeks and days ago but yet i get zero reply? zero offers? zero compensation? i am low income medical patient on disablaity, and i have sent tony copies of all my documentations proving this and proving im not making anything up. i lost hp witch was devastating. i had to barrow money that im still paying back. PLEASE cheapweed respond too me. when will i get my money and/or product from you?? ive been waiting like two weeks i think now. and i have never bad mouthed or put down cw or tony, im not one of these haters. to the contrary ive been polite respectful and patient. surely tony you must have some idea when cw will be running again and when will people like me who have been suffering get there weed!?

[Order #154617] (June 24, 2019)
Product Quantity Price
Budget White Widow - Ounce (28g) 1 $82.50
Budget Bubba - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Budget Nuken - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Budget Pre 98 Bubba - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Yoda Kush - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Budget Pink - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
White Dream - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Tony's Purple Bubba - Ounce (28g) 1 $93.50
Subtotal: $704.00
Discount: -$7.50
Shipping: Free Shipping (Xpresspost 1-3 Business Days)
Payment method: Email Money Transfer
Total: $696.50

MD32.jpg
MD32.jpg (806.41 KiB) Viewed 36382 times
disability.jpg
disability.jpg (508.11 KiB) Viewed 36382 times
as you can see i lost $700 half pound with a monthly income less then half that of $1396
Last edited by Buzz's Eatery on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Not to mention he has employees that can email too. Not sure why nobody can be contacted. Even if one person was responding to emails, everyone should have been contacted at least once by now. How long does it take to compose an email?

Tony will respond to insults, such is his ego, but no I don't think he actually cares about clients, just what he can get from us

PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:17 pm
Eldemetto wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:31 pm My unshipped order (155306) got lumped in with my empty box order (I sent the email to Lost before you set up the Delay email address), I got the 25% credits but I'd rather have the unshipped product... Are you sending out new tracking emails for the unshipped packages? Just wondering if I should be at my house Monday to receive it if it's coming...
why are some people getting packages and discounts while some of us dont even get our emails or private messages replied too? ive sent several emails and ive pm tony twice on this site while he was online both times weeks and days ago but yet i get zero reply? zero offers? zero compensation? i am low income medical patient on disablaity, and i have sent tony copies of all my documentations proving this and proving im not making anything up. i lost hp witch was devastating. i had to barrow money that im still paying back. PLEASE cheapweed respond too me. when will i get my money and/or product from you?? ive been waiting like two weeks i think now. and i have never bad mouthed or put down cw or tony, im not one of these haters. to the contrary ive been polite respectful and patient. surely tony you must have some idea when cw will be running again and when will people like me who have been suffering get there weed!?

[Order #154617] (June 24, 2019)
Product Quantity Price
Budget White Widow - Ounce (28g) 1 $82.50
Budget Bubba - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Budget Nuken - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Budget Pre 98 Bubba - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Yoda Kush - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Budget Pink - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
White Dream - Ounce (28g) 1 $88.00
Tony's Purple Bubba - Ounce (28g) 1 $93.50
Subtotal: $704.00
Discount: -$7.50
Shipping: Free Shipping (Xpresspost 1-3 Business Days)
Payment method: Email Money Transfer
Total: $696.50

MD32.jpg
disability.jpg

as you can see i lost $700 half pound with a monthly income less then half that of $1396
I too have proof if necessary but no answer! !

Damn, sorry to hear you are out that much ☹️

Just thought of something strange. I think those that got ripped off by CW are more likely to use them again compared to people like me who were lucky.

The people that got ripped off are looking for compensation and refunds, and are wanting to place more orders with them in the hopes that they will be taken care of.

Essentially it's like saying... Yeah I know you got ripped off, but if you place another order we'll give you a deal😂

Most MOMS I have talked to aren't buying Thier story either.

cheapweedca wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:05 pm
NorthernFarmer wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:46 am It boggles my mind Tony why you insist on using CP. Reading how CP royally fucked with your business and yet you still want to use them ?!? DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES ? How encouraging is it for the customers who actually believe you over CP stealing their packages to re-order from CW for you to RE-USE the same assholes who just robbed you! There’s multiple couriers to use CanPar, UPS, Fedex, DHL...
If you understand how other shipping services work and how CP allows us to create our own shipping labels etc,

It only makes sense as it wouldn't be possible to say ship 150 packages using any other courier services.
Maybe another MOM can give you their input on why everyone choose to use CP

TL/DR
- can't really use anyone else, CP is the easiest to ship
- other services cost way too much, we'd have to charge for shipping , clients wouldn't be happy
- there's not many drop off locations entire BC, only canada post
Tony I was a UPS driver for 6 years, I know precisely how couriers work. All couriers offer pick up services whether your residential or commercial. You don’t need a dropoff location. You can have one parcel or a thousand it doesn’t matter. In fact the more volume you ship the more you can negotiate your account with the sales team to lower your shipping costs. Yes you can print your own shipping labels with other couriers. In fact UPS has their own printers and computers they give to their commercial accounts. Large companies who ship a lot rarely deal with CP as they’re nothing but a headache. Go for a drive in your local industrial park and tell me how many CP trucks you see at docks actually picking up vs the competition. Hell you can atleast offer an alternative courier to your clients who don’t want to deal with CP.

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
StormCrow wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:12 am Been loyal... refused box at post office (cant be a douche screwing you) sent 1 email to support at start. 1 email to lost. Had a phone call from you a week or so ago. That was only thing I have heard. No points. No refund. No "dont worry brother,you have been loyal, i got you, give me a week" (what ya said on phone)
Still holding out hope on refund or just my dang buds

James
Order 154655
pm'd =D
So you'll just keep randomly responding here instead of any of the others threads. Cool. Lots of people got that phone call. Including me.

bcbuddy wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:30 pm Damn, sorry to hear you are out that much ☹️

Just thought of something strange. I think those that got ripped off by CW are more likely to use them again compared to people like me who were lucky.

The people that got ripped off are looking for compensation and refunds, and are wanting to place more orders with them in the hopes that they will be taken care of.

Essentially it's like saying... Yeah I know you got ripped off, but if you place another order we'll give you a deal😂

Most MOMS I have talked to aren't buying Thier story either.
How about all the people he called and said point blank he would be issuing refunds too? I'm not going back until he responds in any way to any of my attempts to contact and no one I represent will be either. I had ordered multiple times beforehand.

Why would you even bother to go back? I found places with better service and product.

I am in the same boat, ordered multiple times with no issues....but there's no way I'm going back. I have seen very little reports of anyone to as of yet been taken care of. Personally I would wait months before even considering ordering from them again. This forum has blacklisted them, that's gotta tell you something.

bcbuddy wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:00 pm Why would you even bother to go back? I found places with better service and product.

I am in the same boat, ordered multiple times with no issues....but there's no way I'm going back. I have seen very little reports of anyone to as of yet been taken care of. Personally I would wait months before even considering ordering from them again. This forum has blacklisted them, that's gotta tell you something.
Completely agree. Have yet to see ANY PROOF to back up what "Tony" is saying. Why the fuck would he call people only to never fucking deliver on his promise? Literally only makes people re-agrivated and even more angry

I’m sure Tony & Cw will have a laugh when everyone comes back for more, these guys are legit, give them some fkn slack, if they were scamming people why go to these lengths with explanations & change their whole way of operation instead of just saying fuck you guys and going off the radar.
If they are trying to keep scamming like a lot of theorists believe, for what? A few more sales? Clearly people will be weary of them so small orders until they prove themselves, I don’t doubt them, I have been dealing with them since January of this year, never met the guy never had any problems with my orders, understandably if you’re out a bunch of money that sends mixed emotions and often leads to anger, I’m out a HP (empty box) & paid for another order that was never shipped, I was relieved to see the alternative email for delayed orders.

Tony the marijuana whisperer if you’re reading this please ship out order number 153976. I’m stoned off your stuff but soon running out 😩😩 🆘

Ericbig324 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:47 pm if they were scamming people why go to these lengths with explanations & change their whole way of operation instead of just saying fuck you guys and going off the radar.
If they are trying to keep scamming like a lot of theorists believe, for what? A few more sales?
Why? He needed a lot of money and he needed it fast. He had a resource to get that money fast. He didn't want to destroy his business and now he's cleaning up as much of the mess that he can. Currently sending out a few packages with the money left over after his debt was paid to gain trust and will use new order money to appease the remaining loud voices online. Many people will never get compensated because they'll just want to stay away from Tony and then he keeps every cent from those guys. The remaining loose ends will be swept under the rug and his groupies will stay loyal, forever on their knees with their mouths wide open.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 am Hello All,

I've waited just about as long as I can for "Tony" or @cheapweedca to respond to my email and make good on his obligations. I've sent him polite emails, I've sent him angry emails, only to have him completely ignore me - not unlike most people in this community.

Hell, I've even offered, free of charge, to help him deal with creating a few email merges to assist him with communicating with his customers.

I'm one of many who ordered on the 25/26th and had our transfer accepted only to have nothing sent out. I've thought long and hard about what I can do to get my money back - but there just doesn't seem to be an easy answer. Since we are all involved in illegal activity, the banks just don't care. BUT - the government does care about laundering money. The way cheapweedca handles their eTransfers is considered concealing the source of funds (by telling us to not use his business name and instead use something like 'cheap auto parts'. That in itself is the definition of money laundering.

It is pretty simple to report him to FINTRAC via --> https://www15.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/vir- ... anization/ - We have his URL, his phone number, his emails with instructions on how to conceal the source of funds and the money transfer email - With that FINTRAC would have little trouble hunting him down and charging him with ML. Any monies he collected through the EFTs would be seized, he would be placed on AML and Terrorist watch lists and be banned from banking anywhere in Canada again. By law, FINTRAC must keep the reporter's identity secret unless compelled by a court to release that information, which is very unlikely in my opinion. (I've worked in Fraud and AML for 15+ years)

I get that this is a 'nuclear' option as it would eliminate any possibility of getting anything from him or CW, but if we wait any longer there might not be anything left for FINTRAC to chase down. At least this way Tony would be taught a lesson and he won't be able to open a new site and do this all over again.

I'd like to hear what the community thinks of this before I go ahead. If any of you have thoughts on this, please let me know.

I'll take all your opinions into account before I go ahead with the 'nuclear' option - but I'm done waiting for "Tony" to make things right.

Thanks,

JustMe
i need cw to pay me, im heavy in debt because of cw and if u did that none of us will get a dime

Thanks for your Response Paul - I completely understand your situation, and do empathize with you. My concern is, at max there were 2000 people affected by the empty box/no box sent. He's had over 3 weeks to let us know, individually, that he heard our concerns and we have xx points or that our package will be shipped. It seems he will give an individual response to 1 person per week. He could have easily in that time put us into 3 categories (no box, empty box, more investigation needed) and let us know what he is doing in each case.

Yet he will respond to one person per week and for the rest of us, make a bunch of empty promises. This concerns me because with Money Laundering - the 3rd and final stage of the process is to 'integrate' the money. Which takes time - and I believe this is what he is doing now... buying time, hoping we don't report him before he is finished cleaning his money.

But - as I said, I will listen to everyone before I decide what to do.

Cheers,

JustMe

To be very honest, I am not involved in this shit show but I vote for To report this scammer!

It is totally true, the fact he ask for fake business reason or nake is total bullshit! Why not just ask us to put simply Tony?!? Wath just happen with CW raised the priced and its stressful even for the peoples who order to other moms! Nobody remembers Tony was telling us before 4/20 a big website for edibles was comming shortly? Like you say, big part of his customer will not return, so he will save those lost. This can give him opportunity to open his new edibles website on a new name, reduce CW operations, and run booth website with same staff and warehouse...

In ANY business, down time cost lot also! The fact they not restart any kind of operation (its legal to ship 30 grams or less now! There no reason AT ALL they not re-open even if they put 1oz/order maximum for exemple). Also, why he did not ship at lease 1oz to every person how wait their order?!? I know everybody did order way more than 1oz, but at lease, he could have used these temporary-incomplete replacement like tests. For now, you just have futur consideration from a guys nobody knows and nobody really see him.... This scam HAVE TO BE REPORT!!! Maybe not right now, but you guys should decide a dead line.
Last edited by TomFord on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

urnapple wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:34 am
Ericbig324 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:47 pm if they were scamming people why go to these lengths with explanations & change their whole way of operation instead of just saying fuck you guys and going off the radar.
If they are trying to keep scamming like a lot of theorists believe, for what? A few more sales?
Why? He needed a lot of money and he needed it fast. He had a resource to get that money fast. He didn't want to destroy his business and now he's cleaning up as much of the mess that he can. Currently sending out a few packages with the money left over after his debt was paid to gain trust and will use new order money to appease the remaining loud voices online. Many people will never get compensated because they'll just want to stay away from Tony and then he keeps every cent from those guys. The remaining loose ends will be swept under the rug and his groupies will stay loyal, forever on their knees with their mouths wide open.

Funny how you “know” all this.

TomFord wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 am To be very honest, I am not involved in this shit show but I vote for To report this scammer!

It is totally true, the fact he ask for fake business reason or nake is total bullshit! Why not just ask us to put simply Tony?!? Wath just happen with CW raised the priced and its stressful even for the peoples who order to other moms! Nobody remembers Tony was telling us before 4/20 a big website for edibles was comming shortly? Like you say, big part of his customer will not return, so he will save those lost. This can give him opportunity to open his new edibles website on a new name, reduce CW operations, and run booth website with same staff and warehouse...

In ANY business, down time cost lot also! The fact they not restart any kind of operation (its legal to ship 30 grams or less now! There no reason AT ALL they not re-open even if they put 1oz/order maximum for exemple). Also, why he did not ship at lease 1oz to every person how wait their order?!? I know everybody did order way more than 1oz, but at lease, he could have used these temporary-incomplete replacement like tests. For now, you just have futur consideration from a guys nobody knows and nobody really see him.... This scam HAVE TO BE REPORT!!! Maybe not right now, but you guys should decide a dead line.

Love how everyone’s pulling assumptions out their asses, you’re saying he’s scamming for money so why would they send out a bunch of empty boxes? you think he would have stopped taking orders if he was scamming us also? Funny how everyone’s saying how he “should” be running His illegal business when in reality he could just say “see ya fkers” He’s clearly trying fix things, give it time at least because you have no clue what’s even going on.

Ericbig324 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:05 am
Love how everyone’s pulling assumptions out their asses, you’re saying he’s scamming for money so why would they send out a bunch of empty boxes? you think he would have stopped taking orders if he was scamming us also? Funny how everyone’s saying how he “should” be running His illegal business when in reality he could just say “see ya fkers” He’s clearly trying fix things, give it time at least because you have no clue what’s even going on.
He's had three weeks to respond to a couple of thousand emails - Enough said.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:08 am
Yes because that’s literally all he has to do here.
Look I’m not trying to defend the guy but I can’t see it being a scam, that doesn’t mean I’ll blindly order from them if/when they open, but I have an order paid for and if I get that then I’ll be less reluctant to order more.

Ericbig324 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:23 am
Look I’m not trying to defend the guy but I can’t see it being a scam, that doesn’t mean I’ll blindly order from them if/when they open, but I have an order paid for and if I get that then I’ll be less reluctant to order more.
I could have banged out those emails in a day. He is hiding something - He can accept 400 email transfers a day but can't respond to his emails? Something is up.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:25 am

I could have banged out those emails in a day. He is hiding something - He can accept 400 email transfers a day but can't respond to his emails? Something is up.
Maybe something’s up, maybe not but I’m more of a positive person than to come up with all these assumptions.

I know that every time I bring this up, it gets discredited with the justification "why would I even do that", but I swear to God, I could not pull the box out of the cut that was made in the bottom of my mailer. I couldn't open the box inside the mailer. I still cannot explain how someone could have pulled three ounces out of it. And so, 25% credited is not enough to make me spend more money with them. A full refund and I might consider it, because maybe it was an inside job that Tony did not know about. But otherwise, I'm moving on from Cw.

Listen to what Justme said about the emails. How he could have banged the emails out in one day....

That's what I've been saying too. In fact he has a whole staff. I haven't been emailed back once since June 25.

Yeah something sure doesn't add up...

But if you feel you must send these people money, I guess that's your choice. You could send me some money, I will at least email you back saying thanks 😉

bcbuddy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:43 am Listen to what Justme said about the emails. How he could have banged the emails out in one day....

That's what I've been saying too. In fact he has a whole staff. I haven't been emailed back once since June 25.

Yeah something sure doesn't add up...

But if you feel you must send these people money, I guess that's your choice. You could send me some money, I will at least email you back saying thanks 😉
I’m going to use my best judgment on this, I’m smart enough not to jump to conclusions, there’s good points on both sides making it really hard to tell whether this is a scam or not.
I think he had something great going on which no other MoM even comes close to so I don’t see why he’d go out like this. Only time will tell, I’m out a total of 1900$ but understand the nature of this business things are bound to happen.

Relax people. Tony hasn't started taking new orders or running day to day business. When that happens and there is no resolution for your package THEN start posting shit about how to fuck him over.

Tony posted an update a few days ago. The magnitude of people trying to get their money back or packages sent out won't be solved in a week or two. It's an absolute shit situation... But what's even shittier is intentionally trying to screw Tony over at the potential possibility we will get our packages. That's kinda idiotic.

Wait for another update from Tony.

I didn't jump to conclusions either, at least for the first couple of weeks.

Yet Tony has basically done NOTHING. Have you even recieved an email other than the generic one that was mass emailed to everyone?

Still can't figure out why no email back. But of course he has time to answer reddit posts and stuff when you insult his ego...

I also must point out its not just me and a few people jumping to conclusions, it's actually a whole community that has decided out of justifiable reason that they can't be trusted. In fact they have been blacklisted.

They haven't been blacklisted for kicks and giggles.

WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:00 am Relax people. Tony hasn't started taking new orders or running day to day business. When that happens and there is no resolution for your package THEN start posting shit about how to fuck him over.

Tony posted an update a few days ago. The magnitude of people trying to get their money back or packages sent out won't be solved in a week or two. It's an absolute shit situation... But what's even shittier is intentionally trying to screw Tony over at the potential possibility we will get our packages. That's kinda idiotic.

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:21 am

We just hope those affected under the [email protected] category understand.. we got bombarded with so many emails that got mixed in.. we weren't able to find out.. simply took a list of who didn't ship via date, and we have everything noted and hoping to get you all taken care of =)
If he plans to take care of all unshipped orders why is he "hoping to take care of us" - He knows who he took money from and didn't send a product to. No investigation needed - Only an email to those affected that he will take care of us by xx/xx/2019 - I haven't received one reply from him in 3 weeks. It's not right.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:10 am
WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:00 am Relax people. Tony hasn't started taking new orders or running day to day business. When that happens and there is no resolution for your package THEN start posting shit about how to fuck him over.

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:21 am

We just hope those affected under the [email protected] category understand.. we got bombarded with so many emails that got mixed in.. we weren't able to find out.. simply took a list of who didn't ship via date, and we have everything noted and hoping to get you all taken care of =)
If he plans to take care of all unshipped orders why is he "hoping to take care of us" - He knows who he took money from and didn't send a product to. No investigation needed - Only an email to those affected that he will take care of us by xx/xx/2019 - I haven't received one reply from him in 3 weeks. It's not right.
I'm not saying it's right. It's frustrating. I feel you.

We have 2 options, though. Wait and see what happens... Or assume we've been ripped off (even if Tony says otherwise) and go crazy.

Let's stick with Option 1.

Believe me, the waiting game and the feeling of being robbed is fucking terrible. But, have you ever accused someone of something only to find out you were wrong? Let's not do that and allow Tony to prove we've been ripped off instead of jumping to that accusation.

It's not easy sticking up for CW when they have mine/our money, but I honestly think Tony would be better off keeping us happy and continuing the CW biz then stealing a week's worth or orders. I could be wrong.... We'll see.

WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:20 am

We have 2 options, though. Wait and see what happens... Or assume we've been ripped off (even if Tony says otherwise) and go crazy.

Believe me, the waiting game and the feeling of being robbed is fucking terrible. But, have you ever accused someone of something only to find out you were wrong? Let's not do that and allow Tony to prove we've been ripped off instead of jumping to that accusation.

It's not easy sticking up for CW when they have mine/our money, but I honestly think Tony would be better off keeping us happy and continuing the CW biz then stealing a week's worth or orders. I could be wrong.... We'll see.
I've never accused him of anything other than accepting my money and sending nothing when he knew he had an issue and not explaining the issue to me or even acknowledging me. It's shady and unacceptable. Three weeks is more than enough time to acknowledge he has our money and hasn't sent sh%t to us. Especially when he will randomly choose 1 person a week to make whole and leave the rest of us in the dark.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:37 am

I've never accused him of anything other than accepting my money and sending nothing when he knew he had an issue and not explaining the issue to me or even acknowledging me. It's shady and unacceptable. Three weeks is more than enough time to acknowledge he has our money and hasn't sent sh%t to us. Especially when he will randomly choose 1 person a week to make whole and leave the rest of us in the dark.
Again, I agree man. I have literally heard nothing from Tony. No emails, texts, calls. The first week was pretty fucking rough on me... I placed an order to prevent my medical issues from getting out of control only to be potentially ripped off.... Thats a pretty dangerous combination. But I don't want to carry that feeling around so I'll give Tony the benefit and see what happens.

I think one of the biggest issues is reddit and the mom community went ape shit. Calling for his head within like 2 days. I guarantee his emails were lit up with "fuck you asshole" etc which in no way helped anything. I get it... Recieving an empty box (or in my case nothing) will piss people off or hurt people in serious ways. At the end of the day all we can do is give the guy time to come through on his word.

WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:51 am

Again, I agree man. I have literally heard nothing from Tony. No emails, texts, calls. The first week was pretty fucking rough on me... I placed an order to prevent my medical issues from getting out of control only to be potentially ripped off.... Thats a pretty dangerous combination. But I don't want to carry that feeling around so I'll give Tony the benefit and see what happens.

I think one of the biggest issues is reddit and the mom community went ape shit. Calling for his head within like 2 days. I guarantee his emails were lit up with "fuck you asshole" etc which in no way helped anything. I get it... Recieving an empty box (or in my case nothing) will piss people off or hurt people in serious ways. At the end of the day all we can do is give the guy time to come through on his word.

I agree 100% with your 2 last posts here.

I'm sure his emails were in the 10's of thousands if you believe his daily numbers (order#s). But he knows every single customer's email address who placed an order on the 5 days affected. He could have easily communicated with us personally - He wouldn't even have to read a single email. And his whole thing saying not all packages were affected is BS. There would be more than the 1 person on Reddit who said he received his package during the affected period.

On any given day he would normally have 400 orders to fill, 400 e-transfers to accept, and 400 confirmation emails to send out. Why hasn't he used his free time, while the shop is closed, to give a personal response to everyone affected. Especially contact the people who had orders placed but not mailed. The whole reason I suggested FINTRAC is because he is acting shady and is going to ruin things for all MOMs. This whole helping one person a week makes things look even shadier - as if he is trying to buy time. I've seen 2-3 people who have received their replacement or have a new tracking number indicating the replacement is on the way - why hasn't he addressed his reasoning for choosing these 2-3 people? Is it because he's buying time? I don't know... but the longer we wait to do anything, the less chance we'll have of teaching "Tony" a lesson.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 am Hello All,

I've waited just about as long as I can for "Tony" or @cheapweedca to respond to my email and make good on his obligations. I've sent him polite emails, I've sent him angry emails, only to have him completely ignore me - not unlike most people in this community.

Hell, I've even offered, free of charge, to help him deal with creating a few email merges to assist him with communicating with his customers.

I'm one of many who ordered on the 25/26th and had our transfer accepted only to have nothing sent out. I've thought long and hard about what I can do to get my money back - but there just doesn't seem to be an easy answer. Since we are all involved in illegal activity, the banks just don't care. BUT - the government does care about laundering money. The way cheapweedca handles their eTransfers is considered concealing the source of funds (by telling us to not use his business name and instead use something like 'cheap auto parts'. That in itself is the definition of money laundering.

It is pretty simple to report him to FINTRAC via --> https://www15.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/vir- ... anization/ - We have his URL, his phone number, his emails with instructions on how to conceal the source of funds and the money transfer email - With that FINTRAC would have little trouble hunting him down and charging him with ML. Any monies he collected through the EFTs would be seized, he would be placed on AML and Terrorist watch lists and be banned from banking anywhere in Canada again. By law, FINTRAC must keep the reporter's identity secret unless compelled by a court to release that information, which is very unlikely in my opinion. (I've worked in Fraud and AML for 15+ years)

I get that this is a 'nuclear' option as it would eliminate any possibility of getting anything from him or CW, but if we wait any longer there might not be anything left for FINTRAC to chase down. At least this way Tony would be taught a lesson and he won't be able to open a new site and do this all over again.

I'd like to hear what the community thinks of this before I go ahead. If any of you have thoughts on this, please let me know.

I'll take all your opinions into account before I go ahead with the 'nuclear' option - but I'm done waiting for "Tony" to make things right.

Thanks,

JustMe
I was not affected by this scandal. That said I think what you are proposing here is absolutely insane. You don't get authorities, whichever they are, involved in this business, it will not help anyone or do anything good to anyone.

First off, this is clearly not a classic scam. I don't believe the CP story myself, but despite that it's clear Tony didn't run away with the money and he's doing something about it (several clients reported getting 25%, some refunds, etc so clearly, whatever happened, Tony is trying to own up to it. By involving authorities, you will make it impossible for Tony to do anything, so you are hurting clients more than helping anyone.

Be patient and if it ends up being a scam, soak it up like a man. Shit happens. I got ripped in drug deals a few times, I used those experiences to wisen up and I've never been q fucking rat about it.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:05 pm

I'm sure his emails were in the 10's of thousands if you believe his daily numbers (order#s). But he knows every single customer's email address who placed an order on the 5 days affected. He could have easily communicated with us personally - He wouldn't even have to read a single email. And his whole thing saying not all packages were affected is BS. There would be more than the 1 person on Reddit who said he received his package during the affected period.

On any given day he would normally have 400 orders to fill, 400 e-transfers to accept, and 400 confirmation emails to send out. Why hasn't he used his free time, while the shop is closed, to give a personal response to everyone affected. Especially contact the people who had orders placed but not mailed. The whole reason I suggested FINTRAC is because he is acting shady and is going to ruin things for all MOMs. This whole helping one person a week makes things look even shadier - as if he is trying to buy time. I've seen 2-3 people who have received their replacement or have a new tracking number indicating the replacement is on the way - why hasn't he addressed his reasoning for choosing these 2-3 people? Is it because he's buying time? I don't know... but the longer we wait to do anything, the less chance we'll have of teaching "Tony" a lesson.
Still trying to tell him how he should run his illegal business? Get outta here!

xsinx wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 pm
I was not affected by this scandal. That said I think what you are proposing here is absolutely insane. You don't get authorities, whichever they are, involved in this business, it will not help anyone or do anything good to anyone.

First off, this is clearly not a classic scam. I don't believe the CP story myself, but despite that it's clear Tony didn't run away with the money and he's doing something about it (several clients reported getting 25%, some refunds, etc so clearly, whatever happened, Tony is trying to own up to it. By involving authorities, you will make it impossible for Tony to do anything, so you are hurting clients more than helping anyone.

Be patient and if it ends up being a scam, soak it up like a man. Shit happens. I got ripped in drug deals a few times, I used those experiences to wisen up and I've never been q fucking rat about it.
If I knew where "Tony" lived, I'd take care of it myself, but I don't. I will not let some random dude rob me without payback. He took my money and didn't even send anything in the mail - so he stole from me - I don't take theft lightly, and my only recourse is FINTRAC. I've not done it yet... and I don't want to do it. I'm not stupid - I know if I report him to FINTRAC they will take his money, take his house, take his product - He will be ruined. But that's the point - Don't fuck with my money and I won't fuck with your life.

But this "Some people have received 25% off" excuse is bullshit. 25% off what? His site is still shut down. As for refunds - I personally have seen nobody report that they have received a refund - I only saw "tony's" claim that he has sent refunds. I've seen 2-3 people who say they received product or it's on the way - but that just leads to more questions - why these 3 people... what makes them special. I personally have not even received a single reply from him or his company, and I know I'm not the only one.