Re: Cheapweed - July 10th 2019 - UPDATE =D

bcbuddy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:59 pm Yeah, if you want to insult people... Go to reddit where everyone is a jerk (no offense to urapple and some other cool people that visit reddit)

I have found this forum to be more civilized, would be nice to keep it that way.
Thanks man. I wouldn't be offended if you lumped me in with the jerks. I'm used to it lol. Nice to know some people still have some sense around here.

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:21 am On a side note, the even shittier thing was customers who actually got their package.. but claim they got an empty box because of how large scale this event got.
on all platforms.. people I know who received it.. are taking advantage of the situation
PS: when you package has arrived for 2 days + signed, then I get an email " i got an empty box " lol.. that's the disappointing part.
Tony,
I was enjoying the update up to this point. I see what you’re saying, but are you serious?
I placed my order on the 21st, it was received on the 24th and you stopped taking orders on the 26th. I had no idea what was going on until I came here on the 26th and saw a topic called “CheapWeed Current Situation” and felt horrible.

I ordered $1300.00 worth of product which is not measly at all. I sent you an email as soon as I got home on the 21st, you asked me for pictures and even after I did send them I never got a response.
How was I supposed to know about the situation if I was one of the first affected?
I wouldn’t have signed if I got to lift the box first. They weighed it and then handed it to me after I signed. I’ve invested over $30-40,000 into the site over the course of a year.

Why would I care to take money from you when there are people want it back?

Please PM me, to have been such a loyal customer yet be thought of as a scammer is extremely frustrating, which apparently you know.
I was one of the first to email you but never spammed you because I understood that everyone else was probably doing it.
Please PM me if you get the chance, it would mean quite a bit.

PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:39 pm
justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:19 pm
bcbuddy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Wow good for you dude. You obviously are of a much higher class than the rest of us.

Personally I think 500 is a lot to get ripped off for. But I guess it's just chump change to a baller like you.
Insulting others makes him feel better about himself.
agreed
Yeah ok guys, wasn’t trying to insult anyone. If you really think I’m a baller because of what I said then I have nothing else to say.

Ericbig324 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:05 pm
justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Insulting others makes him feel better about himself.
agreed
Yeah ok guys, wasn’t trying to insult anyone. If you really think I’m a baller because of what I said then I have nothing else to say.
& 500$ for 40hrs that’s a little exaggerated I think, what is that below minimum wage?

Ericbig324 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:08 pm

agreed
& 500$ for 40hrs that’s a little exaggerated I think, what is that below minimum wage?
He didn't specify before or after tax. But $12/hr is 480 a week or 40hrs. Slightly above minimum wage.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:17 pm
Ericbig324 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:08 pm

He didn't specify before or after tax. But $12/hr is 480 a week or 40hrs. Slightly above minimum wage.
Depends which province I’m guessing but mannnn I didn’t know it was that bad... wasn’t trying to be a dick but I am from time to time

bcbuddy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:39 pm Seriously you can't see how insulting that post was?

I don't exactly think your a baller... But I think that you think you are. 😉

I don't like to argue, but it was one of the most insulting posts I've ever read. It came across like your sooo high end and he is sooo not. Like his week's wages are a paltry excuse for an income to your standards.
Buddy if that’s your mindset then go right ahead and think that way, you’re the one saying it not me.

Ericbig324 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 pm
bcbuddy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:39 pm Seriously you can't see how insulting that post was?

I don't exactly think your a baller... But I think that you think you are. 😉

I don't like to argue, but it was one of the most insulting posts I've ever read. It came across like your sooo high end and he is sooo not. Like his week's wages are a paltry excuse for an income to your standards.
Buddy if that’s your mindset then go right ahead and think that way, you’re the one saying it not me.
Though, he is not the only one who noticed it.

bcbuddy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:32 pm Geez I thought the community has already weighed in... Hence the blacklisted status.

Why have a Mom list if people ignore the warnings?
This thread is like people watching at tge local horse track. Everyone screaming "cheat" or "that race was fixed!" but still eager to lay their money down on the next race.

Something something a fool and his money

Sensfan44 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:42 am
bcbuddy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:32 pm Geez I thought the community has already weighed in... Hence the blacklisted status.

This thread is like people watching at tge local horse track. Everyone screaming "cheat" or "that race was fixed!" but still eager to lay their money down on the next race.

He’s sending out orders that have been paid for but unshipped, it was posted elsewhere... so yeah what were you saying?

bcbuddy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 pm Trying to put this in respectful terms, and again I don't really wish to argue. Let's put this in terms a little more understandable in your position.

500 dollars a day? hmmph, I make that in an hour.

Guess that's why losing 5000 isn't a big of a deal for me.
$500 an hour?!

To be honest I still balk at charging people $500 for a single piece of art, though I've negotiated my way into an $800 contract, a $1000 contract, and a $3000 contract in the past, so I have high hopes for the future. I can only assume you're being facetious for the sake of comedy illustration because I can't imagine a job that pays anyone that much, not even a brain surgeon.
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)

bcbuddy wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:33 am I was simpy trying to illustrate how rude it was to post about wages like that, but actually there are people who make that kind of money.
Maybe if money’s important to you I see how you would think I’m trying to say I’m better than him but money’s not that important to me so I personally don’t think earning more would make someone better.

Side note, how do you post here? I get to the IMG in brackets but can’t figure it out...

I am glad you see how the post got inturpeted, I can see now you didn't intend for it to go down that way.

You've convinced me that you are a cool dude that made a silly comment without thinking. I've certainly done that before. I made a Facebook post once about pit bulls being dangerous. It wasn't long before I had a backlash from Pitbull owners, and I actually learned lots about how some stigmas aren't true. I ended up eating my words.

I'll forgive you for the silly post if you forgive me for being touchy and sensitive 👍

bcbuddy wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:13 pm I am glad you see how the post got inturpeted, I can see now you didn't intend for it to go down that way.

You've convinced me that you are a cool dude that made a silly comment without thinking. I've certainly done that before. I made a Facebook post once about pit bulls being dangerous. It wasn't long before I had a backlash from Pitbull owners, and I actually learned lots about how some stigmas aren't true. I ended up eating my words.

I'll forgive you for the silly post if you forgive me for being touchy and sensitive 👍
Lmao ok bud

Ericbig324 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 am
Sensfan44 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:42 am

He’s sending out orders that have been paid for but unshipped, it was posted elsewhere... so yeah what were you saying?
I'm saying anyone who gives this guy another dime is a fool.

Guys, I have been a loyal customer for over a full year and am out $7,500.00. He shipped me 2 empty boxes, and one is held up in transit. He claims to have resent my orders, and yet I still have yet to receive anything. He has made this entire scam last as long as possible and he’s trying to do the absolute best to make people buy in. Please do not trust this guy ever again. He will only let you down in the future. He’s an honest to goodness scumbag.

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 pm
StormCrow wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:12 am Been loyal... refused box at post office (cant be a douche screwing you) sent 1 email to support at start. 1 email to lost. Had a phone call from you a week or so ago. That was only thing I have heard. No points. No refund. No "dont worry brother,you have been loyal, i got you, give me a week" (what ya said on phone)
Still holding out hope on refund or just my dang buds

James
Order 154655

Yeah this piece of shit has been leading all of us on line that. He owes me $7,500 and he hasn’t paid me back. I’m not expecting it.

NorthernFarmer wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:46 am It boggles my mind Tony why you insist on using CP. Reading how CP royally fucked with your business and yet you still want to use them ?!? DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES ? How encouraging is it for the customers who actually believe you over CP stealing their packages to re-order from CW for you to RE-USE the same assholes who just robbed you! There’s multiple couriers to use CanPar, UPS, Fedex, DHL...
I'm not sure if you know this... But all the private carriers make you agree in their their TOS that they can search your package, at any time, for any reason.

CP doesn't do that.

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:02 am i was wondering about his ip address. i know i admin several sites for years and as admin i could see the ip of every poster, so unless hes using aq good vpn his ip adress must be avaiable on his posts here and his ip address would give his real address imo idk just wondering
The forum is using cloudflare so IPs are actually not properly logged by the forum. Either way as bad as all this is I don't think anyone in their right mind is seriously thinking of finding Tony's address.

xsinx wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:44 am
PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:02 am i was wondering about his ip address. i know i admin several sites for years and as admin i could see the ip of every poster, so unless hes using aq good vpn his ip adress must be avaiable on his posts here and his ip address would give his real address imo idk just wondering
The forum is using cloudflare so IPs are actually not properly logged by the forum. Either way as bad as all this is I don't think anyone in their right mind is seriously thinking of finding Tony's address.
why not i would love his address, and i bet im not alone

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:46 am
Wtf are you gonna do big talker? You’re disabled.

Ericbig324 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:57 am

ou

i didnt say i was going to do anything, just the opertunity to confront him would be good imo. i certainly wouldnt do anything illegal. in fact if i had his address i probably send the police to his door, i think that would be only fair!!!

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:26 am
Ericbig324 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:57 am

ou

i didnt say i was going to do anything, just the opertunity to confront him would be good imo. i certainly wouldnt do anything illegal. in fact if i had his address i probably send the police to his door, i think that would be only fair!!!
So you’re a rat?
You realize Tony probably isn’t behind all this, what if Canada Post actually did this? I understand the no refund & no response part sucks but that’s literally what you’re getting into when you deal with something illegal, now you get yourself involved with something illegal and when it doesn’t go your way you call the cops?! Get outta here

Ericbig324 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:50 am
Ericbig324 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:57 am ou

So you’re a rat?
You realize Tony probably isn’t behind all this, what if Canada Post actually did this? I understand the no refund & no response part sucks but that’s literally what you’re getting into when you deal with something illegal, now you get yourself involved with something illegal and when it doesn’t go your way you call the cops?! Get outta here
ya your right sorry im just frustrated, it now seems to me hopeless. its been like a week since weve heard anjything from him. and i benn 100% ignored, same as most ppl. i do understand that it could of been cp, but that doesnt excuse how poorly cw team has handled this. in three or more weeks i think is lots of time to do SOMETHING ANYTHING!! i mean he could at least refund or mail the orders that never got sent, the orders that were not stolen. at least he could start there and some of us could see he is at least trying to make things right

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:07 pm
Ericbig324 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:50 am

So you’re a rat?
ya your right sorry im just frustrated, it now seems to me hopeless. its been like a week since weve heard anjything from him. and i benn 100% ignored, same as most ppl. i do understand that it could of been cp, but that doesnt excuse how poorly cw team has handled this. in three or more weeks i think is lots of time to do SOMETHING ANYTHING!! i mean he could at least refund or mail the orders that never got sent, the orders that were not stolen. at least he could start there and some of us could see he is at least trying to make things right
That's how we all feel, dude. My suggestion is give Tony until the end of July to make good on his promise of fixing things. That gives him a few more weeks to sort it out.

If things haven't started getting resolved or missing packages sent by July 31 than we can assume it was a scam.

I hope he proves everyone wrong by making things right. We'll see.