Re: Cheapweed - July 10th 2019 - UPDATE =D

Weedbrodotca wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:41 am
jimbojones77 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:34 am
cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:21 am I've given a large chunk of refunds to those really in need, to be fair with all, I even have proof of e-transfers back

You JACKED ME OF $7,500 though and will not pay me back!!! After i sent you 100 grand!!!! You fuckin rat!!!!!
All i got was 25% back in points. again , i really need my money back or at least my full order that i paid for and didnt receive. not right at all "Tony".

Weedbrodotca wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:48 am PLEASE IF ANYONE IS READING THIS - THERE ARE NO ORDERS THAT ARRIVED IN TACT. I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CLIENT WORKING WITH THIS GUY FOR THE ENTIRE TIME HES BEEN AROUND - AND HE HASNT GIVEN MY MONEY BACK. $7,500. IVE SENT OVER 100K TO THIS RAT, AND HE PRETENDS I DONT EXIST. DO NOT TRUST HIS WORD, ITS SLIME.
Update for everyone,
This client did have $7500 in orders, we shipped out, 50% of that was empty box, 50% was stuck in transit
Called for service ticket, no updaets

I re-shipped the orders, got stuck again no updates,
I provided receipts

In the end, customer is out $7500, I am out $12500-15000,

*lost $7500 first time, and lost the replacements due to CP again, but not empty box just no delivery*

Customer think's it's okay to say I scammed and I am the rat
Yet he was patient the entire time up until packages didn't arrive again

So it's fair for me to re-ship your package x3? and you keep claiming you sent me $7500
Makes no sense, + our TOS indicates one per lifetime replacement.

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:58 am
Weedbrodotca wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:48 am PLEASE IF ANYONE IS READING THIS - THERE ARE NO ORDERS THAT ARRIVED IN TACT. I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CLIENT WORKING WITH THIS GUY FOR THE ENTIRE TIME HES BEEN AROUND - AND HE HASNT GIVEN MY MONEY BACK. $7,500. IVE SENT OVER 100K TO THIS RAT, AND HE PRETENDS I DONT EXIST. DO NOT TRUST HIS WORD, ITS SLIME.
Update for everyone,
This client did have $7500 in orders, we shipped out, 50% of that was empty box, 50% was stuck in transit

I provided receipts

*lost $7500 first time, and lost the replacements due to CP again, but not empty box just no delivery*

So it's fair for me to re-ship your package x3? and you keep claiming you sent me $7500
so can i get my replacement? or my etransfer returned please? I legit am on disability and live solo man. You or whoever or whatever fucked my whole world up with the empty box

cheapweedca wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:58 am
Update for everyone,

I provided receipts

This is why people want your balls in a sling.

You are not out $12500-15000 on this order. You're insane or delusional.

You have the guy's $7500, so that cuts your exaggeration in half, right there out of the gate. You also didn't pay $7500 out of your own pocket for the "replacement" you sent. That would mean your business operates on 0 profit margin, if that was true. Nobody cares what your TOS says at this point Tony, you or your employees stole these packages, and now you have to deal with the fallout.

....god knows I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Stealing from a bunch of drug dealers isn't going to be the cake walk you think it is.

Yeah I've moved on. Found someplace better. Should have left months ago. Thanks for failing Tony! If it wasn't for your failure I would still be buying cheap/low end crap from you.

Oh... and yeah I almost forgot... They give me real advice and help. Not some generic cut and paste crap responses like CW always did. LOL 😅 Remember their response for anything " You have made an excellent choice with ____ and I know you will be happy with ____" blah blah blah

cheapweedca wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:05 pm
NorthernFarmer wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:46 am It boggles my mind Tony why you insist on using CP. Reading how CP royally fucked with your business and yet you still want to use them ?!? DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES ? How encouraging is it for the customers who actually believe you over CP stealing their packages to re-order from CW for you to RE-USE the same assholes who just robbed you! There’s multiple couriers to use CanPar, UPS, Fedex, DHL...
If you understand how other shipping services work and how CP allows us to create our own shipping labels etc,

It only makes sense as it wouldn't be possible to say ship 150 packages using any other courier services.
Maybe another MOM can give you their input on why everyone choose to use CP

TL/DR
- can't really use anyone else, CP is the easiest to ship
- other services cost way too much, we'd have to charge for shipping , clients wouldn't be happy
- there's not many drop off locations entire BC, only canada post
Flagship. Allows you to print labels. UPS, Puro, DHL, etc...

coldwarvet wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:45 am
NorthernFarmer wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:46 am It boggles my mind Tony why you insist on using CP. Reading how CP royally fucked with your business and yet you still want to use them ?!? DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES ? How encouraging is it for the customers who actually believe you over CP stealing their packages to re-order from CW for you to RE-USE the same assholes who just robbed you! There’s multiple couriers to use CanPar, UPS, Fedex, DHL...
If you understand how other shipping services work and how CP allows us to create our own shipping labels etc,

It only makes sense as it wouldn't be possible to say ship 150 packages using any other courier services.

TL/DR
- other services cost way too much, we'd have to charge for shipping , clients wouldn't be happy
CP is a crown corporation and cannot do search and destroy without cause. All the other shippers can literally inspect any package.

Flagship is also costly. Use https://www.freightcom.com

- Flagship is great if you use ecommerce sites like Shopify as they have a plugin for instant rates and label creation etc.

Cost wise it's comparable if not cheaper to mail out 400 packages using a third party shipping company vs CP (you'd apply for volume rates at that point directly from FedEx, Canpar, etc) but there are no nonsrearch assurance you get with CP and properly packaged goods. (CP actually have packaging specifically for marijuana)

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/person ... nabis.page?

Hope this helps.

WhiteRabit wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:11 pm

TL/DR
CP is a crown corporation and cannot do search and destroy without cause. All the other shippers can literally inspect any package.

- Flagship is great if you use ecommerce sites like Shopify as they have a plugin for instant rates and label creation etc.

Cost wise it's comparable if not cheaper to mail out 400 packages using a third party shipping company vs CP (you'd apply for volume rates at that point directly from FedEx, Canpar, etc) but there are no nonsrearch assurance you get with CP and properly packaged goods. (CP actually have packaging specifically for marijuana)

Hope this helps.
Man I can’t believe you guys still believe CP won’t open your packages vs the competition. Are you kidding me ? CP isn’t cool like you guys believe they are when it come’s to cannabis. If they find your cannabis and you didn’t order from a legit source or have more then an ounce they will “destroy” it just like the competition would. So basically it comes down to the couriers costs and service.

I've bought from CP for a number of years. I can't wait till they're up and running again.

I hope now they offer other alternatives for shipping.
I don't mind paying extra for over night shipping.
Just knowing my order is safe gives me peace of mind.

Never had a problem with them. Funny how everyone is just ready to jump down someone's throat, in a single instance, without know all the facts

NorthernFarmer wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 pm

Hope this helps.
Man I can’t believe you guys still believe CP won’t open your packages vs the competition. Are you kidding me ? CP isn’t cool like you guys believe they are when it come’s to cannabis. If they find your cannabis and you didn’t order from a legit source or have more then an ounce they will “destroy” it just like the competition would. So basically it comes down to the couriers costs and service.
What are you talking about? You can legally 'share' up to an Oz with friends and family. You are not restricted to 'sharing' in person, which means you can legally send weed through CP.

It's right on their site. https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/person ... nabis.page?

If they were to search your package they couldn't destroy it as you are within your legal right to use their services to share marijuana (up to an Oz). Because you can legally send and recieve weed, all you have to do is package it correctly. I've seen packages with HP delivered that stunk with no issues. Try doing that with the competition.

They are owned by the people (crown Corporation). Other shipping companies are not and do not adhere to the same regulations. FedEx can legally open your 14g of weed and flush it down the toilet because it goes against their shipping restrictions. CP cannot.

Here is an article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews ... ivery/amp/

It outlines who has contracts to ship with what provinces. You'll see that the competition has few if any (FedEx) contracts to legally ship marijuana.

WhiteRabit wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:35 pm

Hope this helps.
What are you talking about? You can legally 'share' up to an Oz with friends and family. You are not restricted to 'sharing' in person, which means you can legally send weed through CP.

It's right on their site. https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/person ... nabis.page?

If they were to search your package they couldn't destroy it as you are within your legal right to use their services to share marijuana (up to an Oz). Because you can legally send and recieve weed, all you have to do is package it correctly. I've seen packages with HP delivered that stunk with no issues. Try doing that with the competition.

They are owned by the people (crown Corporation). Other shipping companies are not and do not adhere to the same regulations. FedEx can legally open your 14g of weed and flush it down the toilet because it goes against their shipping restrictions. CP cannot.

It outlines who has contracts to ship with what provinces. You'll see that the competition has few if any (FedEx) contracts to legally ship marijuana.
I spoke with a CP customer service agent just last week telling me it’s no more then an ounce per package and it has to bought from a legit source. No mention of free sharing. They also said if the contents are discovered and aren’t within the law that CP security will confiscate and destroy the package contents with no refund for the receiver.

NorthernFarmer wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:15 am

I spoke with a CP customer service agent just last week telling me it’s no more then an ounce per package and it has to bought from a legit source. No mention of free sharing. They also said if the contents are discovered and aren’t within the law that CP security will confiscate and destroy the package contents with no refund for the receiver.
You spoke to the wrong person obviously...
It's also on the Canada government site about sharing/shipping cannabis. It does NOT have to be purchased from a "legit source", but it does have to be 30 grams or less...They (Canada Post) will contact the police if the package is discovered to contain cannabis, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA IF THE PERSON IS LICENSED TO OBTAIN MEDICAL OR NOT, and Health Canada will NOT release that information to Canada Post..

STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT!! ...if you don't know, don't pretend to know...the internet is right at your finger tips, check the Canada post site...https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/det ... ildelivery
...cause you spoke to someone..that's called hearsay....

NorthernFarmer wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 pm Man I can’t believe you guys still believe CP won’t open your packages vs the competition. Are you kidding me ? CP isn’t cool like you guys believe they are when it come’s to cannabis. If they find your cannabis and you didn’t order from a legit source or have more then an ounce they will “destroy” it just like the competition would. So basically it comes down to the couriers costs and service.
This is wrong on several levels.
CP doesn't open domestic packages.
They barely have the resources to ship them on time. They definitely don't have the time to determine if you package is "legitimate".
It's not that they're "cool", it's a resources, and trust issue. They don't have the resources to do it.

Even if they did, they would never start opening every single package to look for untaxed marijuana. That would violate the public trust that they depend on to operate.

Stop fear-mongering. You're wrong.

FritzTheCat wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:57 pm
NorthernFarmer wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:15 am

You spoke to the wrong person obviously...
It's also on the Canada government site about sharing/shipping cannabis. It does NOT have to be purchased from a "legit source", but it does have to be 30 grams or less...They (Canada Post) will contact the police if the package is discovered to contain cannabis, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA IF THE PERSON IS LICENSED TO OBTAIN MEDICAL OR NOT, and Health Canada will NOT release that information to Canada Post..

STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT!! ...if you don't know, don't pretend to know...the internet is right at your finger tips, check the Canada post site...https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/det ... ildelivery
...cause you spoke to someone..that's called hearsay....
Lol I’m not spreading bullshit. I’m simply repeating what CP customer service answered me last week. Take it or leave fuck do I care.