Re: Pink Joint - fuck off with the emails

Otownkush wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:34 pm
urnapple wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:31 pm Don't think I've gotten an email from them and I'm signed up with most of the well-known MOMs and many others. I did get a follow request from them on IG a while ago though.
Cannaleaf.co is the only new one I have used
This is definitely not from us at Cannaleaf. It is against our beliefs and business practice, therefore we ensure you that your information will remain secure and private.

As stated in our private policy in our Third-party disclosure when you sign up, "We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the personal information of our visitors."

Re: Pink Joint - fuck off with the emails

cannaleaf.co wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:02 pm
Otownkush wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:34 pm
urnapple wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:31 pm Don't think I've gotten an email from them and I'm signed up with most of the well-known MOMs and many others. I did get a follow request from them on IG a while ago though.
Cannaleaf.co is the only new one I have used
This is definitely not from us at Cannaleaf. It is against our beliefs and business practice, therefore we ensure you that your information will remain secure and private.

As stated in our private policy in our Third-party disclosure when you sign up, "We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the personal information of our visitors."
Good to hear because I really enjoyed ur guys flower :)