KING TUTS - Moving

Hello members of the CMOM Forum,

I've chatted with quite a few of our members lately in regards to our inventory being quite light on Flower and not having any $99 or $89 options right now.

We're in the midst of a move :) We have had a few issues with Telus coming in and keeping their schedule. They had to cancel a couple of times, the biggers.

I think we will be good to go early this week, finally! It's actually quite exciting for us haha.

Anyways, we will close the shop for a day or so to count inventory and HOPEFULLY open up strong with some nice options for our members! I tell you what though, I'm not sure if you guys are in the know but it's tough out there right now for many. Prices are up and product is scarce. We're lucky to have a few solid vendors, so we will do our best to get some good stuff and offer it at as much of a budget as we can.

KT

Oh yeah, I'm back on Reddit haha I created a new account :p Let's see how long I last this time! My new user name is something very incognito though. I believe it was KingTutsCa but is no KingTutsDotCa

Sneaky, I know ;)

Re: KING TUTS - Moving

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:57 am Best of luck, haven't tried you as I've been getting my stuff for around 60 an ounce. Try to get some bulk deals going and perhaps more customers will come.
Where do you get this price?!? I am looking for anything under 100$/oz. I usally order between 6 to 8oz a months, in 2 orders so 3oz deals can be interesting but not 8oz deals....

Cheapweed was my go-to now I'm looking for a new place my local guy has some for 50$ an ounce but it's meh. the stuff from bc tastes so good. but ya best i've found so far was Royalkure at 82$/oz for AAA+

My best find was probably Select Hybrids @ 525 a hp. I think the price is 62$ an ounce? Anyways I think it was AA maybe AAA good enough to smoke I liked it a lot. A really good found I got was the XXX og for 975$. I have been thinking about giving pacific cannabis a try so maybe if I see something in stock on their site i'll fire an order. He also had Cheap Indicas for 525 but real value is the select at 525, really any of the select for 1150 and under is a steal... unless you get an empty box.

I was going to order budget pink for 1250 on the 21st of january but then all those problems arose and i've been looking around for awile, i'm getting low so I got lucky finding Royalkure as long as the quality is there... otherwise it will be a major upset but the photos and reviews all looks promising. price I paid for the pound ending up being about 1340 so 90$ isn't a deal breaker but it does suck losing that extra bit of change every reup.

Oh and the cheapest price I think I ever paid for bud was the 420 sale at chronickush. I got 6ounces for 280 dollars

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:55 am Cheapweed was my go-to now I'm looking for a new place my local guy has some for 50$ an ounce but it's meh. the stuff from bc tastes so good. but ya best i've found so far was Royalkure at 82$/oz for AAA+

My best find was probably Select Hybrids @ 525 a hp. I think the price is 62$ an ounce? Anyways I think it was AA maybe AAA good enough to smoke I liked it a lot. A really good found I got was the XXX og for 975$. I have been thinking about giving pacific cannabis a try so maybe if I see something in stock on their site i'll fire an order. He also had Cheap Indicas for 525 but real value is the select at 525, really any of the select for 1150 and under is a steal... unless you get an empty box.

I was going to order budget pink for 1250 on the 21st of january but then all those problems arose and i've been looking around for awile, i'm getting low so I got lucky finding Royalkure as long as the quality is there... otherwise it will be a major upset but the photos and reviews all looks promising. price I paid for the pound ending up being about 1340 so 90$ isn't a deal breaker but it does suck losing that extra bit of change every reup.

Oh and the cheapest price I think I ever paid for bud was the 420 sale at chronickush. I got 6ounces for 280 dollars
Wow you are kidding me right?!? I dont want ear how much you paid on the street, or your 4/20 deals and your January order?!?!? I was having good price in January, I also score good deals at the 420, but right now since CW fiasco, BWIB dont have nothing under 170$ Right now, KT 150$ To give just those two examples. And why you talk about moms you never try yourself or not getting your stuff yet!!!

The 89-99$/oz from KT is good stuff from my point of view! I personally dont care at all how bigs are the nugs (specally when its big buds brake in smaller pieces...) with the the quantity I order, its the best solution for my budget, but is 99$ selections is dry for the last week... 😢😢😢😢

TomFord wrote:
KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:55 am Cheapweed was my go-to now I'm looking for a new place my local guy has some for 50$ an ounce but it's meh. the stuff from bc tastes so good. but ya best i've found so far was Royalkure at 82$/oz for AAA+

Wow you are kidding me right?!? I dont want ear how much you paid on the street, or your 4/20 deals and your January order?!?!? I was having good price in January, I also score good deals at the 420, but right now since CW fiasco, BWIB dont have nothing under 170$ Right now, KT 150$ To give just those two examples. And why you talk about moms you never try yourself or not getting your stuff yet!!!

The 89-99$/oz from KT is good stuff from my point of view! I personally dont care at all how bigs are the nugs (specally when its big buds brake in smaller pieces...) with the the quantity I order, its the best solution for my budget, but is 99$ selections is dry for the last week... 😢😢😢😢

I would try kt selection if it didnt look like a waste of money to me.

Oh right and i need to smoke medicinal indica with painkillers so budget buds dont really work like i paid 900 half pound for cw death bubba and i wasnt impressed so yeah high hopes for royalkure

Well that explains that. Just signed up for king tuts as I hear they are the place to look for $99 ounces and then I go on the site and there is nothing in stock. Lol. Good to hear you will be stocking up soon, try and grab a few pure sativa strains if you can when you stock up guys!

Giddy Up!

Our stock room at the new place is getting FULL! Super excited to shut down, do inventory, get pre-packed and launch back up! It wouldn't be wise of me to chat about weight going up BUT prices have been quite high lately, as I'm sure you may have noticed in our industry AND products have been a bit tougher to come by. We're gonna EAT the extra cost we paid for some good stuff and offer some beauties (mostly favorites) at $99. Its gonna be tough to also offer something extra because of the new move and location but I'm sure we will do something extra :) It will all be in our Email Blast :)

Thanks for the best wishes on the move guys and gals! Yes, so far so good! the new place is a beauty :) I love to set up businesses from top to bottom when it comes to buying and selling, so this is exciting for me haha.

We have a couple of larger Twisted orders on their way in as we speak, so we should be pretty loaded up! I'm trying to work out a few deals with their people to do even more with them. We have used them exclusively for edibles and have grown quite fast. It will be time for them to want to keep being the only edibles on the site very soon ;) Let's see how that goes!

Tom, we do offer bulk deals. For the weights you are looking for, keep an eye out for $99'ers. That price along with our rewards program will get you right where you need to be with some great products IMO.

Kefka, I think you would be the first to look at our menu and say it looks like a waste of money but hey, you do have a lot of options out there! Maybe keep an eye when we open back up... You might change your mind. If you do value the public's opinion on products and purchases, you can read our comments on each product, as none are cherry-picked, they all get approved. We also built our business within the Online Cannabis Communities, so I think that we have some people that have an idea of what good products are.

Rifter, the Stivas will be coming in at a later date BUT I'm not sure what I will be pricing a new strain called Citrus Skunk but that is quite the nice Sativa Dominant Hybrid that you might enjoy. Has a wicked Citrus nose on it, so if you dig that, maybe give that a try :)

If our rewards program, free gifts.... are not your thing and you just like to keep it simple and buy bulk, please let me know by PM, as we have an option for you there as well.

Any questions, fire away :)

KT

Just one question, when do you plan to re-open? By monday or so? About to ran out, but maybe do a very small order or try the old phone number from my local guys to see if he still in business. lol

BTW thanks lots, our first experience with you was not very pleasant, but since some options became less interesting we give you another try, and we are totally satisfied since! We all learn from this bad experience (this why my friend and I avoid QP but prefer to order 2oz at the time, if CP fuck it up, its will hurt way less... )

King Tuts wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:03 amRifter, the Stivas will be coming in at a later date BUT I'm not sure what I will be pricing a new strain called Citrus Skunk but that is quite the nice Sativa Dominant Hybrid that you might enjoy. Has a wicked Citrus nose on it, so if you dig that, maybe give that a try :)
Save some for me if it's any good, I keep missing your sativa dominant offerings. xP Hope your move goes smooth though.

I want something with a haze in it. Had some White Haze from WCC that knocked it out of the park. And it KILLS me you don't have any King Tut the strain. I got some from SupHerb and keeps confusing everyone when I'm like "oh it's King Tut" and they're like "ah from KT" and I'm like "nope". XD Might end up drifting over to TGA because they have some nice sativa-dominant stock right now. Pineapple Express, Golden Pineapple, Laughing Buddha, whole buncha them. I haven't ordered from them yet because I'm frozen with indecision and limited cash LOL.
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)

TomFord wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 am Just one question, when do you plan to re-open? By monday or so? About to ran out, but maybe do a very small order or try the old phone number from my local guys to see if he still in business. lol

BTW thanks lots, our first experience with you was not very pleasant, but since some options became less interesting we give you another try, and we are totally satisfied since! We all learn from this bad experience (this why my friend and I avoid QP but prefer to order 2oz at the time, if CP fuck it up, its will hurt way less... )
We will definitely be re-opened prior to Monday. I obviously am not a fan of being down at all but we have to for a short time. I have brought in a few extra hands to help with the Pre-Packing and inventory. It will be a smooth process this time, as again, I have set up the shop to be as efficient as can be.

Keyll wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:21 am
King Tuts wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:03 amRifter, the Stivas will be coming in at a later date BUT I'm not sure what I will be pricing a new strain called Citrus Skunk but that is quite the nice Sativa Dominant Hybrid that you might enjoy. Has a wicked Citrus nose on it, so if you dig that, maybe give that a try :)
Save some for me if it's any good, I keep missing your sativa dominant offerings. xP Hope your move goes smooth though.

I want something with a haze in it. Had some White Haze from WCC that knocked it out of the park. And it KILLS me you don't have any King Tut the strain. I got some from SupHerb and keeps confusing everyone when I'm like "oh it's King Tut" and they're like "ah from KT" and I'm like "nope". XD Might end up drifting over to TGA because they have some nice sativa-dominant stock right now. Pineapple Express, Golden Pineapple, Laughing Buddha, whole buncha them. I haven't ordered from them yet because I'm frozen with indecision and limited cash LOL.
Silver Haze has been a staple over at the shop for quite some time.... it doesn't last that long when it's in, as it's a fan favorite and priced very fairly. We do have a couple of beauty Sativas that SHOULD arrive at the shop within a day or 2... Keep an eye out for the new email blast for when we re-open. I will probably mention what's gonna be available :)

Thanks for wishing us luck! :)

King Tuts wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:13 am Silver Haze has been a staple over at the shop for quite some time.... it doesn't last that long when it's in, as it's a fan favorite and priced very fairly. We do have a couple of beauty Sativas that SHOULD arrive at the shop within a day or 2... Keep an eye out for the new email blast for when we re-open. I will probably mention what's gonna be available :)

Thanks for wishing us luck! :)
I've seen it a couple of times but I prefer to get a step up from the cheapest bud, and leave it for those who really want the $99 ounces. Anyway, as I hoped I got some Citrus Skunk and it was an AAA! Cheers.
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)

King Tuts wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:45 am A couple of friends tried the Citrus Skunk and they loved it, so I hope you guys do as well :)
Ill be honest, when i didnt see a sativa for $99 when you reopened i was pretty disappointed, ive already got a few top shelf sativas on hand and was really trying to fill the budget everyday sativa role with my first order from you guys. Then when i was looking around the website i noticed you had a few great strains\types of hash and decided to pull the pin on the Citrus Skunk and some hash anyways, and boy was i glad i did. Even at $149 im happy with the skunk, its a little harsh, i think because its a little on the dry side, but man does it pack a nice punch, great daytime strain. Consider me a happy first time customer!

Rifter wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:11 pm
King Tuts wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:45 am A couple of friends tried the Citrus Skunk and they loved it, so I hope you guys do as well :)
Ill be honest, when i didnt see a sativa for $99 when you reopened i was pretty disappointed, ive already got a few top shelf sativas on hand and was really trying to fill the budget everyday sativa role with my first order from you guys. Then when i was looking around the website i noticed you had a few great strains\types of hash and decided to pull the pin on the Citrus Skunk and some hash anyways, and boy was i glad i did. Even at $149 im happy with the skunk, its a little harsh, i think because its a little on the dry side, but man does it pack a nice punch, great daytime strain. Consider me a happy first time customer!
Hard to find a cheap sativa because they’re not cheap. Bigger flowers, longer flowering cycle.... not ideal

Glad you still found value in your purchase! I'll be 100% honest here, opening back up with ANY $99 ounces that were a decent product was not easy. Prices are quite high right now. The 99's that we did open up with and added since, cost us at least 20% than usual. Our profit margin was extremely skinny BUT we have to have some to offer as often as we can. As time goes by and prices level back down a bit, we will offer quite a few I hope.

Thanks again and super happy your fist transaction with us was a good one!

Otownkush wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:36 pm
Hard to find a cheap sativa because they’re not cheap. Bigger flowers, longer flowering cycle.... not ideal
This is true. A couple of staple Sativas or Sativa likes for $99 are Diesel and Silver Haze. Those are both considered by us to be a AA and that's why they are a bit cheaper. Our Indicas that we have offered at $99 have all been AAA that I can remember...

King Tuts wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:31 pm
Glad you still found value in your purchase! I'll be 100% honest here, opening back up with ANY $99 ounces that were a decent product was not easy. Prices are quite high right now. The 99's that we did open up with and added since, cost us at least 20% than usual. Our profit margin was extremely skinny BUT we have to have some to offer as often as we can. As time goes by and prices level back down a bit, we will offer quite a few I hope.

Thanks again and super happy your fist transaction with us was a good one!
I've had time to try the hash now to, some top notch stuff I must say especially the mayan. Keep up the good work buddy!

TomFord wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 pm Do you plan to have some 99$ once available soon or I am better to look for a plan B for this week? (I need to order to get it next Monday maximum, but your selection right now, just doesn't fit at all on my budget) 😢
Yeah, been getting quite a few messages asking. We are doing our bloody best to find some quality to offer at $99 but not having the best of luck right now. We have a big shopping week ahead, so we do hope to get at least 1 to offer but can't even promise that right now. Prices for mid-range products are super high right now. Again, we are paying at least 20% more for AA and AAA products than we did about a month ago. Sucks.

Sounds like I have been dipsy doodling around your question. I'm sorry but I can't ask for your patience at this time to assure you of a quality 99 in the very near future. The best I have for you is a maybe we will.

King Tuts wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:40 pm
TomFord wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 pm Do you plan to have some 99$ once available soon or I am better to look for a plan B for this week? (I need to order to get it next Monday maximum, but your selection right now, just doesn't fit at all on my budget) 😢
Yeah, been getting quite a few messages asking. We are doing our bloody best to find some quality to offer at $99 but not having the best of luck right now. We have a big shopping week ahead, so we do hope to get at least 1 to offer but can't even promise that right now. Prices for mid-range products are super high right now. Again, we are paying at least 20% more for AA and AAA products than we did about a month ago. Sucks.

Sounds like I have been dipsy doodling around your question. I'm sorry but I can't ask for your patience at this time to assure you of a quality 99 in the very near future. The best I have for you is a maybe we will.

Thank you so much for your awnser, it just confirm my tought, CW scam does hurt EVERYBODY in the industry, even if we never order from him or even for his competitors like you! 😢 The empty box was maybe just one side of his scam! If he also scam supplier, they have to get their money back, by raising the price. I will keept look every days, worst case scenario I will try the old phone number from my local dealer, but I wish not have to do it.

TomFord wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:46 pm
King Tuts wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Thank you so much for your awnser, it just confirm my tought, CW scam does hurt EVERYBODY in the industry, even if we never order from him or even for his competitors like you! 😢 The empty box was maybe just one side of his scam! If he also scam supplier, they have to get their money back, by raising the price. I will keept look every days, worst case scenario I will try the old phone number from my local dealer, but I wish not have to do it.
From what we know and hear, the packs are all moving south across the border for a premium price. That and summer is a time to consume more of the weed (usually every year around now prices go up).... This is the issue.

Our people are saying that maybe by mid-September is when it will settle back down a bit.

This is just what we hear anyways.

KT