Re: Cheapweed: Question for those affected by the empty box/no box scandal

Tony hasn't started CW back up... So how is anyone else going to fall for his prey? I could understand if he was taking new orders while leaving us in the dark, but that's not the case.

Give the guy time to come through on his updates. How do you expect him to not say "I updated you, asked for time to make things right but you go ahead and post shit like this?"

Tony would have to be insane to destroy the CW brand for short term gains. I'm not a genius by any means, but he would make more money running CW than stealing a weeks worth or orders.

I have no clue what is going on behind the CW curtains.... All I know is he updated us and I intent to give him the time to prove to us he has good intentions of working it all out.

WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:10 am Tony hasn't started CW back up... So how is anyone else going to fall for his prey? I could understand if he was taking new orders while leaving us in the dark, but that's not the case.

Give the guy time to come through on his updates. How do you expect him to not say "I updated you, asked for time to make things right but you go ahead and post shit like this?"

Tony would have to be insane to destroy the CW brand for short term gains. I'm not a genius by any means, but he would make more money running CW than stealing a weeks worth or orders.

I have no clue what is going on behind the CW curtains.... All I know is he updated us and I intent to give him the time to prove to us he has good intentions of working it all out.
A week's worth of orders is almost a million dollars if you do the math - 400 orders per day at what, let's say $400/order? 160,000 a day... times 5 is $800,000. Not a bad week's work... And he can start new under a new brand, or take a year off, or do whatever he wants... I'm not saying he's doing this - but 3 weeks is more than enough time for him to respond to his emails - and if he's not organized enough to do that, he shouldn't be running MOM as big as CW. This isn't rocket science. These random posts on Reddit and this forum are unacceptable. I had to google to find out what was going on... I didn't know these existed beforehand... He didn't even mention that on his site... Just "postal issues" - Well he didn't have postal issues for me - he took my money and sent me nothing - not even an explanation.

Mofun00 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 am Im with you brother. We are never going to see the promises he has given come true. Best thing we can do at this point is prevent anyone else falling prey to his shell game.
Thanks for the reply - I'll leave this post up a couple of days and see how the community feels - and go from there. I don't want to do this, but I'm tired of thinking about it.

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:19 am
WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:10 am Tony hasn't started CW back up... So how is anyone else going to fall for his prey? I could understand if he was taking new orders while leaving us in the dark, but that's not the case.

A week's worth of orders is almost a million dollars if you do the math - 400 orders per day at what, let's say $400/order? 160,000 a day... times 5 is $800,000. Not a bad week's work... And he can start new under a new brand, or take a year off, or do whatever he wants... I'm not saying he's doing this - but 3 weeks is more than enough time for him to respond to his emails - and if he's not organized enough to do that, he shouldn't be running MOM as big as CW. This isn't rocket science. These random posts on Reddit and this forum are unacceptable. I had to google to find out what was going on... I didn't know these existed beforehand... He didn't even mention that on his site... Just "postal issues" - Well he didn't have postal issues for me - he took my money and sent me nothing - not even an explanation.
Take your numbers, find 20% and x that by 52(weeks). See what number is bigger... The weeks worth of orders or continuous business profits.

You'll find that the yearly revenue far outweighs the weeks worth in terms of revenue.

The mom community is pretty tight. We all talk. Word gets around. If Tony intentionally scammed us and has zero intentions of paying anyone back his new brands/current brands will suffer. CW was an established brand/site (that's why there are so many affected customers and nearly a million per your numbers).... You'd have to be a complete dumbass to throw that away just for short term gains and have to start building a new brand all over again.

Maybe that's what he did. Maybe it's not. Like I said, I have no clue what is going on in Tony's life or businesses. All I know is he has our money and I'm going to give him time to correct things.

If I'm Tony I fix shit to build trust again AND run my other moms/biz. Long term goals would be my priority. Weed is only getting bigger.... To exit to a scam this early in the marijuana game would be insane.

(Look at forecasted black market capital over the next 5 years - It's huge. Look at marijuana as a whole industry over the next 5 year projections. We're talking billions. Tony has/had the infrastructure to build and steadily grow capital gains. In reality 800,000 - 1,000,000 is absolutely not worth throwing away an established brand like CW)

WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:32 am

Take your numbers, find 20% and x that by 52(weeks). See what number is bigger... The weeks worth of orders or continuous business profits.

You'll find that the yearly revenue far outweighs the weeks worth in terms of revenue.

The mom community is pretty tight. We all talk. Word gets around. If Tony intentionally scammed us and has zero intentions of paying anyone back his new brands/current brands will suffer. CW was an established brand/site (that's why there are so many affected customers and nearly a million per your numbers).... You'd have to be a complete dumbass to throw that away just for short term gains and have to start building a new brand all over again.

Maybe that's what he did. Maybe it's not. Like I said, I have no clue what is going on in Tony's life or businesses. All I know is he has our money and I'm going to give him time to correct things.

If I'm Tony I fix shit to build trust again AND run my other moms/biz. Long term goals would be my priority. Weed is only getting bigger.... To exit to a scam this early in the marijuana game would be insane.

(Look at forecasted black market capital over the next 5 years - It's huge. Look at marijuana as a whole industry over the next 5 year projections. We're talking billions. Tony has/had the infrastructure to build and steadily grow capital gains. In reality 800,000 - 1,000,000 is absolutely not worth throwing away an established brand like CW)
I guess that's the difference between you and I. I'm not going to let some random dude rip me off without payback. FINTRAC is my only option for payback. And if the majority of people agree with me, I will not hesitate to contact them and if I have to his bank (RBC).

justMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:40 am
WhiteRabit wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:32 am

I guess that's the difference between you and I. I'm not going to let some random dude rip me off without payback. FINTRAC is my only option for payback. And if the majority of people agree with me, I will not hesitate to contact them and if I have to his bank (RBC).
Do what you gotta do, man. If that's what it takes for you to feel better about the situation than more power to you.

We are in it together. Otherwise we're stuck with corporate run inferior products in a system where the rich get richer at our expense. We want the 'Tony's' to succeed and prosper to leverage our ability to affordable 'meds'.

If you feel the best course of action is to report Tony, I hope it truly helps you feel better.

My suggestion is to wait a few more weeks and let it play out, but that's just me and the difference between us.

Find resolve and happiness, man. Best of luck.

im affected by this as well... i would hold off on reporting anything..... at least for now.... give him some time to send out packages and there will be posts popping up if it happens.... Tony posted on discord today that he will be sending out unshipped packages soon and if thats the case we will see posts popping up....like you said yourself if you report this nobody will get anything.....

nish wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:23 pm im affected by this as well... i would hold off on reporting anything..... at least for now.... give him some time to send out packages and there will be posts popping up if it happens.... Tony posted on discord today that he will be sending out unshipped packages soon and if thats the case we will see posts popping up....like you said yourself if you report this nobody will get anything.....
I'm holding off for now - I'm just testing the waters with this community to see how they feel. As I said, it's the nuclear option with no off button. Once it's done - he's done - which is the last thing we want. We shall see what happens this week.

nish wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:52 pm i msged tony on discord since he was posting about replacing unshipped packages first and told others to pm him and he would send it out tomorrow..... i msged him and he said i would be taken care of tomorrow.... if this is the case you can bet i will post about it...
I just asked him a second ago what his timeline is for all unsent packages to be sent.... would it be this week .... this month? and he said this month. So I'll likely delete this thread and see what happens over the next 2 weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :D

nish wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:52 pm i msged tony on discord since he was posting about replacing unshipped packages first and told others to pm him and he would send it out tomorrow..... i msged him and he said i would be taken care of tomorrow.... if this is the case you can bet i will post about it...

This is relieving.
Sad everyone’s so quick to scream scam when they have no clue what’s going on.