Cheapweed Update (July 20th) - Not affiliate with CW

I'd like to preface this with the fact I am not affiliated with CW in any way, I was just one of the lucky customers who randomly ended up at the front of the queue and have now been made whole. I’ve been following this closely and have an opinion I’d like to share.

I'm writing this from the point of view that everything Tony says is true. I don't necessarily believe everything he says – no corporation shares all it’s truths – but, in its core, I don’t believe this ‘Empty Box” fiasco to be a scam.

These are the updates as per CW:
  • 1. Packages are going out the door – Anyone who paid for a package that wasn’t mailed will be receiving their package first.

a. Only ~40 packages are being sent each day. This is a temporary measure to ensure the new packaging isn’t tampered with. The number of packages sent per day will increase based on the results of the first few days of deliveries. (People started receiving packages on or around July 17)

2. Customers who reported an empty box, seized box, refused box, stuck in transit etc… should have 25% credit already in their CW account. After the ‘unsent boxes’ are finished he will begin personally dealing with anyone that does not want the 25% credit and discount to make up the difference. I believe at this point the store will be reopened and you can use the credit and/or discount.

The stated reason for the credit/discount for empty boxers from CW was: They are concerned that not all reports of empty boxes are valid. He is giving everyone the credit and discount – but is willing to deal with people who do not want his deal on a case by case basis.

There is no use in constantly trying to change Tony’s mind – This is how he is going to deal with it. In the last week – everything Tony said he was going to do, he has done. At this point, unless Tony stops sending packages – you can be confident that he will get to you. Worrying about it won’t change a thing.

At the end of all this, I think Tony and CW should seriously consider hiring someone to manage their crisis management because he and CW are doing the right thing. It’s just too slow, and there is not a proper communication channel between the company and its customers to ‘get the message out.’

I wrote this because this channel gave me the information, I need at the time I needed – I hope this helps others who are still trying to learn what is going on.

Re: Cheapweed Update (July 20th) - Not affiliate with CW

so i have not got 25% in points or anything???? what do i do???? is it he doesnt believe me??? i was one of the first to report it and i emailed him pictures of the box. u can look on this site and see i was one of the FIRST to START a thread about this. i lost empty box 700 and im on disability. i proved this buy emailing him and pming him here and posting my disabilty income paperwork and my medical card. my income is less then 1400 and this cost me 700 in loss. i am several hundreds in debt now, so tell me WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IF HE DOESNT BELIEVE ME AND JUST IGNORES ME??????!!!!!!!!!1 IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO KNOWS WHERE TO REACH HIM AND CAN TELL HIM ABOUT ME????? IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt anyone with an empty box will get any sort of resolution. The unshipped packages of course he can't deny that's Thier doing... But the empty packages that were supposedly stolen... Well we should all feel very bad for Tony. He is the real victim can't you see? 😏

Just because you paid for product, doesn't mean he is obligated to give you product, or even answer an email. He has more important things to do right now... such as defend his rep on reddit. 😅

Such good customer service Tony! Nobody here will ever forget all you've done for your customers, and how focused you have been resolving this issue in such a timely fashion.

I'm sure all your regulars will flock to your site to place orders once your open again. 😁

I hate what happened to people getting ripped off, however this has personally been a great benefit to me, as throughout the ordeal, I learned that cheapweed.ca actually had CHEAP weed. Now my standards are higher. Thanks for educating me on the alternatives Tony!

bcbuddy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:53 pm I doubt anyone with an empty box will get any sort of resolution. The unshipped packages of course he can't deny that's Thier doing... But the empty packages that were supposedly stolen... Well we should all feel very bad for Tony. He is the real victim can't you see? 😏

Just because you paid for product, doesn't mean he is obligated to give you product, or even answer an email. He has more important things to do right now... such as defend his rep on reddit. 😅

Such good customer service Tony! Nobody here will ever forget all you've done for your customers, and how focused you have been resolving this issue in such a timely fashion.

I'm sure all your regulars will flock to your site to place orders once your open again. 😁

I hate what happened to people getting ripped off, however this has personally been a great benefit to me, as throughout the ordeal, I learned that cheapweed.ca actually had CHEAP weed. Now my standards are higher. Thanks for educating me on the alternatives Tony!
Me too i found lots of places to go thanks to this site and kindness ive discovered in the community

PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:36 pm so i have not got 25% in points or anything???? what do i do???? is it he doesnt believe me??? i was one of the first to report it and i emailed him pictures of the box. u can look on this site and see i was one of the FIRST to START a thread about this. i lost empty box 700 and im on disability. i proved this buy emailing him and pming him here and posting my disabilty income paperwork and my medical card. my income is less then 1400 and this cost me 700 in loss. i am several hundreds in debt now, so tell me WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IF HE DOESNT BELIEVE ME AND JUST IGNORES ME??????!!!!!!!!!1 IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO KNOWS WHERE TO REACH HIM AND CAN TELL HIM ABOUT ME????? IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will be 'dealt' with when he starts reviewing complaints - 'phase 2' - My only point on the above is there is nothing you can do at this point. He doesn't answer emails - he admitted that - he will begin answering emails after phase 1. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOW BUT WAIT. PERIOD. END OF STORY. You are driving yourself insane and it won't help you. I'm sorry to say it that way - but it's the way it is. PERIOD. If in 2 weeks you don't hear then get to screaming again - that's the only advice I have for you.

no you said:

Customers who reported an empty box, seized box, refused box, stuck in transit etc… should have 25% credit already in their CW account.
and

The stated reason for the credit/discount for empty boxers from CW was: They are concerned that not all reports of empty boxes are valid. He is giving everyone the credit and discount

that means I SHOULD OF got at 25% and the fact i havent means he doesnt believe me witch means i get nothing!! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BAD MAD!!!!!

PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:17 pm no you said:

Customers who reported an empty box, seized box, refused box, stuck in transit etc… should have 25% credit already in their CW account.
and

The stated reason for the credit/discount for empty boxers from CW was: They are concerned that not all reports of empty boxes are valid. He is giving everyone the credit and discount

that means I SHOULD OF got at 25% and the fact i havent means he doesnt believe me witch means i get nothing!! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BAD MAD!!!!!
It means nothing if he's not reading emails. He doesn't know you exist. Even if he responded to you on here. You are group 2. He will deal with you next. PERIOD. That is what the etc... stood for in my original message. But - good luck to you, I have my package and will be deleting my account on here. This place is too much.

justMe wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:23 pm

and

It means nothing if he's not reading emails. He doesn't know you exist. Even if he responded to you on here. You are group 2. He will deal with you next. PERIOD. That is what the etc... stood for in my original message. But - good luck to you, I have my package and will be deleting my account on here. This place is too much.
You just totally contridicted your first post omg lmao. so witch way is it im next or other ppl got there 25% so i must be liar and get nothing??? u have said both so what is the truth or let me guess u have no clue right?

PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:26 pm

and

You just totally contridicted your first post omg lmao. so witch way is it im next or other ppl got there 25% so i must be liar and get nothing??? u have said both so what is the truth or let me guess u have no clue right?
I didn't - if you are not part of phase 1 - he will not communicate with you. You said you are owed the credit 25% and discount - which means you are part of phase 2. PERIOD. He is not communicating with ANYONE by email - which is why he hasn't answered your emails. But you are too angry to speak with so I bid you adios amigo.

justMe wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:22 pm At the end of all this, I think Tony and CW should seriously consider hiring someone to manage their crisis management because he and CW are doing the right thing. It’s just too slow, and there is not a proper communication channel between the company and its customers to ‘get the message out.’

I wrote this because this channel gave me the information, I need at the time I needed – I hope this helps others who are still trying to learn what is going on.
Hey =)

Thanks for sharing your feedback, means a lot
However to hire someone is definitely hard because this is a sensitive topic
Keep in mind, I can't just hire some random to be dealing with your personal information, email , address etc etc.

We have a tight trusted team.. and this job can't be outsourced anywhere
I value our clients privacy + email's as well

Main reason why it's slow yes, we are a small team and we really can't hire anyone at this time.

cheapweedca wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:04 am
PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:36 pm first i dont mean to be an asshole, maybe i misunderstand but i took u to be saying he has ALREADY given ppl the 25% that would mean i missed out, maybe u ment it a different wahy idk
Hey
Share your order #, I'll get that credited asap.
I'm in a similar situation to Paul. Haven't received a reply to my emails or 25% credit, so I'll share my order number here: #151447. My email contains a video of the unboxing. If you check the timestamps you'll see it was recorded and sent as soon as I received my empty package.

25% credit won't do anything for me, as I got laid off shortly after this, and am now broke and stuck waiting for EI to kick in. Got a new job, but I don't start this Tuesday. Oh, and I'm out of weed. On a forced break now and have no clue when I'll be able to afford weed again. That's my sob story. But 25% is at least some kind of acknowledgement.

Budhunter232323 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:47 am Wow...... If any of you order from this clown you deserve and empty box now.
I'm not ordering anything. Not even close to it, considering I haven't received any reply. It's been almost a month and I haven't heard a thing from CW or Tony. He's lost me as a customer forever due to this. But, I still want compensation. I still want my money back. Or the equivalent in cannabis. I highly doubt I'll get either.

cheapweedca wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:00 am
justMe wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:22 pm At the end of all this, I think Tony and CW should seriously consider hiring someone to manage their crisis management because he and CW are doing the right thing. It’s just too slow, and there is not a proper communication channel between the company and its customers to ‘get the message out.’

Hey =)

Keep in mind, I can't just hire some random to be dealing with your personal information, email , address etc etc.

Main reason why it's slow yes, we are a small team and we really can't hire anyone at this time.

Wait so you have time to write this? But no time to respond to me or the other people who have been very paitent. I don't understand the time it took you to right that non sense there is 2 emails sent. I am in NO way saying any of this was your fault cause I don't believe it is. But those with empty boxes need some type of help. Some of us are disabled and relied heavily on your services.

SativaMike wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:00 pm
cheapweedca wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:00 am

Hey =)

Wait so you have time to write this? But no time to respond to me or the other people who have been very paitent. I don't understand the time it took you to right that non sense there is 2 emails sent. I am in NO way saying any of this was your fault cause I don't believe it is. But those with empty boxes need some type of help. Some of us are disabled and relied heavily on your services.
Exactly

justMe wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:26 pm

I didn't - if you are not part of phase 1 - he will not communicate with you. You said you are owed the credit 25% and discount - which means you are part of phase 2. PERIOD. He is not communicating with ANYONE by email - which is why he hasn't answered your emails. But you are too angry to speak with so I bid you adios amigo.
@cheapweedca

Wow. So this is why I haven't received a reply? That's not right. I disagree strongly with how this is being handled. Ignoring people in this situation is reprehensible. Tony you are an absolute failure for how you are handling this. At this point I literally hate you. I don't know you, but if I did I would treat you like a low life. I will not receive any compensation from you nor will I even receive a reply at any point. As far as I'm concerned you have stolen from me. I hope CW remains permanently blacklisted and that when you re-open that you've lost the majority of your customers. I hope that the level of pressure and anxiety you feel is real and that it makes you physically sick. I sincerely hope that Cheapweed closes shop and you lose everything you built up. You can measure a person by how they deal with adversity. You've had enough time and your resolutions are simply incompetent. You sir, are an idiot.

Tony you said you would contact me yesterday regarding the empty box order on WhatsApp and you did not. Honestly disappointed. Why would you inbox me on Discord saying that you would and then don't. Very inconsistent and as a person championing top notch customer service to not be true to word. I get that your are dealing with a large amount of unfulfilled/empty box orders but we had corresponded twice the past 2 days and you could've handled my issue expediently but chose not to. Please contact me ASAP and rectify said situation. This has been ongoing for over a month and frankly I'm tired of the whole thing.

CW account: Giovanni

Everyone needs to relax. This thread has been an excellent example of why we all need to just let Tony go through his process to fix this craziness. I'm out $1890 and my order number was way before most people who are affected (#150633), and I'm still waiting because he chose to take care of the unsent orders first. Let the man fix everything/or fail to, and then comment with your personal opinion of this other human you have never actually met, not before. Simply put, the more everyone causes confusion and misinformation, the longer this is going to take to resolve. Sometimes when I'm reading this forum these days, I really feel like I'm on reddit being bombarded by trolls that don't even have any stake in the issue at hand. I thought this forum was supposed to be better than that...? Also, much respect to all of those people on this forum that are actually trying to ensure the real information bubbles to the surface! The spirit of this forum is still alive, and I really respect everyone keeping a "cool head" while this has been going on!

shugun wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:59 pm Everyone needs to relax. This thread has been an excellent example of why we all need to just let Tony go through his process to fix this craziness. I'm out $1890 and my order number was way before most people who are affected (#150633), and I'm still waiting because he chose to take care of the unsent orders first. Let the man fix everything/or fail to, and then comment with your personal opinion of this other human you have never actually met, not before. Simply put, the more everyone causes confusion and misinformation, the longer this is going to take to resolve. Sometimes when I'm reading this forum these days, I really feel like I'm on reddit being bombarded by trolls that don't even have any stake in the issue at hand. I thought this forum was supposed to be better than that...? Also, much respect to all of those people on this forum that are actually trying to ensure the real information bubbles to the surface! The spirit of this forum is still alive, and I really respect everyone keeping a "cool head" while this has been going on!
I've been relaxed for the last 30 days but that seems to get me nowhere. It's obvious that he plans to deal with the more vocal people first. I'm out $2,537.19, that amount is at least worth a response from Tony. But not word, not one update. Hence is why i'm posting here now, like all the other people who have yet to get their orders.