Re: Where to get prepackaged shatter?

Flint wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:47 pm
WestCoastCannabis wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:16 pm we have our shatter at 500/oz as of now!
Watch out the troll AimorDie will trash you and your shatter because it is not expensive enough...He claims it has to be crap to be that cheap.
OMG You still going on?? i feel so sorry for you m8. Your life must be so empty, alone and boring if this is all you got is to come here and bash respected members of the community......btw NOBODY gives a shit what you think or have to say. You have shown yourself to be a fool!!! or maybe i should say a tool..........roflmao

and yes i will be waiting for your attack since you have nothing better in your life, have at it!!!!

WestCoastCannabis wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:16 pm we have our shatter at 500/oz as of now!
Watch out the troll AimorDie will trash you and your shatter because it is not expensive enough...He claims it has to be crap to be that cheap.
I've actually never been disappointed with WCC, and I've done quite a bit of business with them in the past. If they have shatter at 500/oz I'm sure it's good for the cost.
With that said, you've already made it clear that nobody should take you seriously. Most of this community knows who I am, users and vendors alike. Trashing me isn't going to get you clout.

AimOrDie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:37 pm
I've actually never been disappointed with WCC, and I've done quite a bit of business with them in the past. If they have shatter at 500/oz I'm sure it's good for the cost.
With that said, you've already made it clear that nobody should take you seriously. Most of this community knows who I am, users and vendors alike. Trashing me isn't going to get you clout.
There you go, you just proved how big of a hypocrite you are. You said that $450 shatter is crap and you need to spend at least $600, now you are saying that $500 stuff is good. So which is it, $500 or $600 is good? And $500 is way closer to $450 than is $600. My god you two are quite the little trolls who know nothing. Just trying to brag that you spend $600 on your shatter.

As for the other idiot, I got a life, that is why I am not checking this crap daily like you seem to be. Took me 10 days to check, you check daily so looks like you have no life, trolling a forum trying to look cool is all you do, probably from your moms basement. You are the one with no life, you are the pot calling the kettle black
At least the guys who PMed me for the place I buy my shatter from are satisfied with the $450 stuff. They think you are full of shit too!!! Your reputation is not as good as you think it is.

Have fun wasting your money!!!
Last edited by Flint on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flint wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:29 pm

There you go, you just proved how big of a hypocrite you are. You said that $450 shatter is crap and you need to spend at least $600, now you are saying that $500 stuff is good. So which is it, $500 or $600 is good? And $500 is way closer to $450 than is $600. My god you two are quite the little trolls who know nothing. Just trying to brag that you spend $600 on your shatter.

As for the other idiot, I got a life, that is why I am not checking this crap daily like you seem to be. Pot calling the kettle black Id say.
At least the guys who PMed me for the place I buy my shatter from are satisfied with the $450 stuff. They think you are full of shit too!!! Your reputation is not as good as you think it is.

like i said get a fucking life you asshole, lmao omg u r ridiculous!!!

PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:33 pm

As for the other idiot, I got a life, that is why I am not checking this crap daily like you seem to be. Pot calling the kettle black Id say.

Wow, you really have ZERO life...It took you a grand total of 4 mins to reply, at least it took me 10 days, lmfao, what a loser!!! Hahaha, yeah Im the asshole...No life idiot!!!

Flint wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Wow, you really have ZERO life...It took you a grand total of 4 mins to reply, at least it took me 10 days, lmfao, what a loser!!!
thats cause i was browesing the site u dumb ass, you could be just an adult and realize different ppl have different points of view and opinions but no you just attack anyone who sees something different. you have to be right, you cant be wrong. you are as goof and an asshole and i hope you get yours someday, i actually feel sorry for you cause i doubt you have many friends, must be so lonely being you

PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Wow, you really have ZERO life...It took you a grand total of 4 mins to reply, at least it took me 10 days, lmfao, what a loser!!!
thats cause i was browesing the site u dumb ass, you could be just an adult and realize different ppl have different points of view and opinions but no you just attack anyone who sees something different. you have to be right, you cant be wrong. you are as goof and an asshole and i hope you get yours someday, i actually feel sorry for you cause i doubt you have many friends, must be so lonely being you
Oh so you have a life and browse the site daily, but when I am just browsing the site every week or so I have no life? Really? What kind of dumbassed statement is that? You remind me of trump, you always have to be right no matter what and will just keep spewing bullshit to try to make it seem like you are right. Must be nice to be you, stuck in your little bubble in mom's basement where everything revolves around you and you are always right. Mom really did a number on you eh?

I never said I am right, where did I say that? Show me. I just said you are a liar for saying only $600 shatter is good. Truth hurts eh? I was not the one who attacked first, you attacked me right off the bat for calling you out for lying. You got all butthurt over it and you started trashing me, FIRST. All I did was call you out and you lost it, I never lost it first or last, but I will finish it.

Also, your spelling, grammar and total laziness with spelling speak volumes about you. Now go back upstairs and get back on Moms teet and tell her you love her for raising an idiot!
Last edited by Flint on Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Flint wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Oh so you have a life and browse the site daily, but when I am just browsing the site every week or so I have no life? Really? What kind of dumbassed statement is that? You remind me of trump, you always have to be right no matter what and will just keep spewing bullshit to try to make it seem like you are right. Must be nice to be you, stuck in your little bubble in mom's basement where everything revolves around you and you are always right. Mom really did a number on you eh?

I never said I am right, where did I say that? Show me. I just said you are a liar for saying only $600 shatter is good. Truth hurts eh? I was not the one who attacked first, you attacked me right off the bat for calling you out for lying. You got all butthurt over it and you started trashing me, FIRST. All I did was call you out and you lost it, I never lost it first or last, but I will finish it.

Also, your spelling, grammar and total laziness with spelling speak volumes about you. Now go back upstairs and get back on Moms teet and tell her you love her for raising an idiot!
your a toal fucking idiot, i feel so sorry for you

PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:16 pm
Flint wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:03 pm

your a toal fucking idiot, i feel so sorry for you
Just like I figured, you have ZERO argument, you will always lose this one and you know it. I asked for proof but you cannot produce it. Oh my, gotta love you idiot internet trolls who have zero facts to argue, just name calling. Your spelling has not improved either, lmfao!!! What a dumbass.

AimOrDie wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:00 pm You must lack reading comprehension. I said "Good for the price" not good overall.
So it is good for the price but not good overall, wtf does that even mean? If it is good for price than it must be good overall, otherwise it is not good for the price. You cannot even express what you are thinking, let alone expecting people to read between the lines to figure out what that tiny mind of yours is thinking. You just prove with every post why no one should trust your opinion. That is like saying lawn clippings is good for the price but not good overall, makes no sense like you.

Flint wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:03 pm So it is good for the price but not good overall, wtf does that even mean? If it is good for price than it must be good overall, otherwise it is not good for the price. You cannot even express what you are thinking, let alone expecting people to read between the lines to figure out what that tiny mind of yours is thinking. You just prove with every post why no one should trust your opinion. That is like saying lawn clippings is good for the price but not good overall, makes no sense like you.
Get off your high horse bro. Good for the price is a perfectly good way to describe something that's more budget oriented and worth it's price. Means you can get better if you put down more cash, but you'll be unlikely to find better in the same price range.

Like... an AA oz of weed for 100$ that tastes good and has good potency is good for the price... but it's still AA 100$ shit.

xsinx wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:55 pm Get off your high horse bro. Good for the price is a perfectly good way to describe something that's more budget oriented and worth it's price. Means you can get better if you put down more cash, but you'll be unlikely to find better in the same price range.

Like... an AA oz of weed for 100$ that tastes good and has good potency is good for the price... but it's still AA 100$ shit.
Just let it go man, he's not getting it.

xsinx wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:55 pm
Flint wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:03 pm So it is good for the price but not good overall, wtf does that even mean? If it is good for price than it must be good overall, otherwise it is not good for the price. You cannot even express what you are thinking, let alone expecting people to read between the lines to figure out what that tiny mind of yours is thinking. You just prove with every post why no one should trust your opinion. That is like saying lawn clippings is good for the price but not good overall, makes no sense like you.
Get off your high horse bro. Good for the price is a perfectly good way to describe something that's more budget oriented and worth it's price. Means you can get better if you put down more cash, but you'll be unlikely to find better in the same price range.

High horse? Lmfao, ok then. All I was trying to do was help a guy not get ripped off, but if you all like getting ripped off then go for it. I called paulsherwood a liar for claiming that only $600+ shatter is any good, which It is a lie, and then him and his bum buddy aimordie lost it and started this insult war, not me, but I will finish it. And I am the bad guy? For trying to help someone not get ripped off? Man this is a fucked up forum, do not try to help people if you go against the two self described 'experts', either agree with them or you are an idiot. The only thing these two idiots are any good at is trolling forums. Do those two bum buddies own this site and everyone is sucked up their asses? It seems you are all suckers if you believe these two guys. I guess this forum has nothing to do with helping people, it seems like it is the aimordie and paulsherwood lying shit show. I have had several people PM me to get the site and they all say it has good shatter, a couple said it was better than the $650+ stuff they were buying so I guess they are idiots too for agreeing with me? Maybe you should have read all his posts, he said that no shatter under $600 is good, then all of a sudden he says $500 is good. It had nothing to do with 'good for the money', he just used that as a way to try to save face, which failed. He got all butt hurt over me calling his buddy a liar, which they both are, as they just proved that by saying that $500 shatter is good after saying it was crap just because it was not priced high enough. Just because I found a site that gives good deals on shatter, $450/O, they call me an idiot? I guess if you are all suckers for getting ripped off, then go for it, listen to these morons. I really cannot believe how you people agree with them, you are all noobs I guess. Two rotten assholes like those can ruin a forum, spreading lies and insults.

Also, if an AA weed is good and tastes good then it is good, isnt it? How is it shit weed if it has a good taste and good potency? If I can get high and the weed tastes good than I call that a good weed and would rate it as a good weed. Why would you call it shit? Having said that. I have never had a good tasting or good high from a weed that costs that cheap, but that is more about tolerance. It can be high quality but not worth a fuck to someone with high tolerance and I have a high tolerance(35 years). The longer you have smoked the higher quality weed or extract you need. aimordie does not think this is true as he said that tolerance means nothing when it comes to reviewing weed, that proves he has no idea what he is talking about either or he is a noob and everything gets him high. I have read many reviews claiming this weed is deadly, couch locked the user, my buddy bought it and it was absolute crap, mainly because of our tolerance. He said if we were 15 or 16 years old this would have been a deadly weed and he was right, it would be good for novices. I have never had any weed or shatter or live resin or rosin or any THC product 'couch lock' me, there is nothing out there strong enough to do that, Shooting up some cocaine will probably couch lock me the first few times but I dont want the habit, the weed habit is enough!

AimOrDie wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:48 pm
xsinx wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:55 pm Get off your high horse bro. Good for the price is a perfectly good way to describe something that's more budget oriented and worth it's price. Means you can get better if you put down more cash, but you'll be unlikely to find better in the same price range.

Oh I got it, you and your bum buddy are idiots who know nothing about which you speak, simple. I got it, I tried to help someone but if I accuse you and your buddy of lying I am the liar. You fucking idiot.

Flint wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:14 am

Oh I got it, you and your bum buddy are idiots who know nothing about which you speak, simple. I got it, I tried to help someone but if I accuse you and your buddy of lying I am the liar. You fucking idiot.
you are a fucking goof, literally!!!

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:55 pm
Flint wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:14 am

No not really, just trying to save people from your lies. Now go back under your rock in mommies basement and leave this to people who actually help and know what they are talking about.

So now you are posting and deleting them so no one sees who you truly are eh?

I managed to get the post as I was responding at the time, but you deleted it before I responded, so here it is:
PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:28 am
Flint wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:01 am
PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:55 pm

No not really, just trying to save people from your lies. Now go back under your rock in mommies basement and leave this to people who actually help and know what they are talking about.
no u go back to sucking on your bitch moms tit and let us adults be back in charge!! u r a worthless piece of road kill garbage that deserves to be run over by a mack truck and then pissed on by skunks lol!! i sincerely hope u get what's coming to you asshole roflmao!!!!!!!!

What a great comeback kid, all you did was repeat what I said to you, how original. Lmfao.

Im the asshole for trying to save people from your lies? OK then kid. This last post of yours just proves what a piece of shit you really are, someone calls you out for lying and you lose it and wish death upon them. You just proved what an internet troll you really are. You are just like Ttrump, when someone proves you lied you let the asshole that you really are out! Poor baby I feel bad for you and the shitty job your parents did raising you. Calling yourself an adult? That is a good one, thanks for the laugh!!!

im like trump lmao???? you are the one that HAS TO BE right. and your the one that first through out the insults, telling me to suck on my moms tit and go back to the basement. your the one who no matter what is never wrong and everyone else has to be wrong. u r by far the worst internet troll ive ever had to deal with. u r a horrible horrible person ....we had a SMALL difference of option and i never said u can only get good shatter if u spend 600 bucks, i said u get whatg u pay for. as a matter of fact i have recomended bmwd to several ppl and there its only 490, and yes i have bought there shatter so i know what im talking about. if u hadnt started this whole thing by tossing out insults and being extremely rude right from the get go; we could of had a difference of options and went our respective ways. but u cant do that cause u are always right and others atre always wrong.

PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 am im like trump lmao???? you are the one that HAS TO BE right. and your the one that first through out the insults, telling me to suck on my moms tit and go back to the basement. your the one who no matter what is never wrong and everyone else has to be wrong. u r by far the worst internet troll ive ever had to deal with. u r a horrible horrible person ....we had a SMALL difference of option and i never said u can only get good shatter if u spend 600 bucks, i said u get whatg u pay for. as a matter of fact i have recomended bmwd to several ppl and there its only 490, and yes i have bought there shatter so i know what im talking about. if u hadnt started this whole thing by tossing out insults and being extremely rude right from the get go; we could of had a difference of options and went our respective ways. but u cant do that cause u are always right and others atre always wrong.
PROVE to me where I said I was right? All I did was tell a guy that you dont have to spend $600 for good shatter, which you were saying you had to. All I did was tell him you were lying and you were. Then your next post started the insults, I never told you to go back down in the basement UNTIL AFTER you insulted me first.

Yes you did say you can only get good shatter for $600, here is the quote, "I wouldn't even buy shatter at 450. I need better quality". So what did that mean? That means that you think you need to spend more than $450 to get good shatter, pretty simple.

Yes, if you did not lose it on me first we could have had a difference of opinion but you went nuts so I did too. I was just trying to help a guy not get ripped off.

PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:54 am
sk300 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:44 am I used to get pre packaged shatter from OKG, sweetleaf black label for 450 an oz. They been out of stock for a while so i emailed them & they said they aren't planning to sell it anymore. Sooooo..... now where do i get some bomb ass shatter for the same price, ahh any suggestions? I need it to be prepackaged not in slabs. I also emailed sweetleaf and they said they cant do 450 an oz, & they also told me OKG was selling it as a loss.. yeaaaaa doubt thats true tho lol.
Thehighclub $600 oz mix match excellent quality
why not try rosin! thats way better then shatter imo

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:54 am Ok just stop.. EVERYONE.. shit is way past out of control.
This isn’t supposed to be a battlegrounds for who the authority on shatter pricing and quality is.

Please keep it on topic and stop the personal attacks on each other.

Side note: I see OKG has green gold prepacked for 430/oz right now.
Cofoxl wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:10 pm Wow very entertaining thread sounds like flint needs a tincture poured in his bottle....
I didnt start the fight, I was just trying to help a guy not get ripped off and those two lost it. I guess they are a lot like trump, call them a liar and they go all deranged. He even accused me of having to be right, pot calling the kettle black more like it as he was the one who lost it and kept saying he was right that $600 shatter is the only good stuff, then he contradicted himself when he said $500 stuff is good too. Just like trump, tell the lie and then prove yourself a liar by your own words, lmfao. They even think experience means nothing, experience means EVERYTHING! I have been told too many times by a novice smoker that this or that is deadly, only to try it and it was worthless to me. Chronic smokers need better quality stuff, period. Like my buddy said when we tried some of it, "Would have been deadly 25 years ago before we had our buzzer wore out." So we never trust a review from a novice now, you need chronic experience. Experience means nothing only when you are a novice, which is what I think they both are or else they would realize that experience counts. Or maybe they are just useless trolls.

I need a tincture? For what? Trying to help someone? Those two need one, not me.

But I see what this forum is all about now, it is not about helping each other but sucking up those two guys asses, for what reason I have no idea. Several people PMed me about the website, I sent it to them and they loved the shatter and the prices, they thanked me and called those two complete liars and full of themselves.

Anyway, have fun getting ripped off and getting led down the wrong roads by people like this. Either they have no idea what they are talking about or they are associated with the companies they are promoting, they are not here to help though.