Re: Post your last order!!! Which MOM did you last order from? V2.0

I bought my first order form DD.Excellent customer service that informed me that they didn't have two grams of wedding cake rosin so they asked me to substitute.I substituted 3.5 grams of shatter that cost more and they gave me the wedding cake rosin plus the extra cost of the shatter as freebies.Nice people at DD with nice inexpensive products.Great for a poor pensioner like myself.The shatter sold out before they could even post it online ....ISour Banana Sherbet shatter full of Terpenes plus powerful Indica effects.I hadn't bought shatter since the tainted shatter scare and i found this stuff is great for the money.The Wedding Cake Rosin is also top quality and will become a big seller for DD.Creamy texture,potent effects, and zero residue on my rig.I was impressed with their customer service and they didn't leave anything to chance.They wanted me to be happy.....................I also bought some CBD-THC tincture and 75% honey oil cartridges.

Ordered from Pacific Greens on a chance. They didn't have what i ordered but and provided Blue Moon Rocks by mistake. I emailed them and they are attempting to resolve. The bud i got is great for sleep and pain but not if you want to do anything. Overall ???/10 well see how issue is resolved. As for the bud and rest see below.
Rating /10
Communication: 8
Packaging: 9
Products / Photos: 9
Incentive for Customers: 8
Incentive for Review: 8
Will update once issue is resolved!

captcrunch wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:30 am There used to be a thread like this back in the day, but it got buried.

Now that so many customers have likely moved away from CW and onto new MOMs, I'm wondering where everybody is ordering from.

Post your latest order! Even if you haven't received it yet, brag about what you just ordered!
Got my fave edibles from WCR. haha simple gummies but they still get to you..

LowPriceBud and Cheapbud, got both the same day.
AA oz of wedding cake from CB (ended up being sherberty and not cakey like I prefer but was a great deal)
AAA oz Death Bubba Smalls which ended up being amazing from LPB
AAAA mix'n'match Oz of Blue Fin Tuna, MK Ultra and Gelato which was all amazing, anything from Gasleak is usually high end also from LPB! (excellent deal if anyone is looking for decently priced quads with friendly service and quick delivery!)
Got some MAC1 coming as well if anyone wants to know how it is and if it's worth picking up, lmk. So happy we got the MOMforum back, reddit is trippin' :(