Re: Post your last order!!! Which MOM did you last order from? V2.0

I also just got some Dosipie. I got an ounce of the Skookum tin series from Budmail and WOW! This stuff really is amazing, like in the top ten for best ounce I have ever gotten in the past 25 years. I'm quite stoked to get this for $200, but you would never catch me paying $330 (plus tax!!) for an ounce of this at full price. I also got 7g of White Rhino shatter from WTF. It looks good too, but my attention is fully focused on the Dosipie!

Grabbed a half n half QP of Gelato 33 by West Leaf, and Designer Pink by Gator Farms sourced by GanjaWest.
As well as got a Diamonds Wedding Cake Distillate Pen, and the tester 4gs from Weedposters. 1xTomFord 1xBlueFin 1xCherryCookie 1xMntnDeathBubba

Will post Reviews soon.

Also grabbed some Violator Kush from Blowout420, and managed to snag a drop of DonnyBurger#2 bred by SkunkHouseGenetics and grown by FoxyKolas, sourced by CM.

Cheers!

Westcoast Cannabis - Just received 5 THC Distillate carts (some of best have had), AAAA Apple Hash, SEC and Mary's edibiles (AMAZING). Got 3.5g of Ghost OG AAAA (AMAZING) and a preroll free for my order. Everything so far is excellent, shipping was free express and received within 3 days. Packaged in vacuum sealed bag very discrete. Everything about this company and products top shelf will be back again and again!!!

Save on greens
We ordered 3 oz and they were terrible!
Just a warning don’t order from there, they lack quality control and customer service.
Master Kush was discoloured and smelt funny, had mould and budrot.
Hawaiian snow looked nothing like pics, terribly trimmed, and smokes so hard from the lead. (We trimmed it ourselves, left with 10g of trim+15g of shitty bud)
And the MK Ultra looked like it was caked in kief and smelt pretty good, but once we tried to grind it was actually caked in Powder mould 🤢
I ordered 2 weeks ago and they’ve stopped replying to my emails after the first one all they offered me $30 store credit, and I told them I wouldn’t be buying from them again.

h2osakana wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:54 am Beevoke
I just got some aaaa from their mother's day sale last weekend. Came in 3 days as advertised. Product was very good but their packaging was pretty standard... Told them about their packaging and their customer service responded right away and gave me a 10% off coupon for next time lol
Tried some of this on sale too. I agree with the packaging being a bit tight but havent inquired about it for a coupon. Flower was good value for the price paid tho

Latest received:

HGA;
Viridesco DeathBubba/Rockstar BHO
Viridesco Mekong RSO

In the mail & will show up tomorrow:

TF;
movie marathon pack:
1/4 - hash
1/4 - strawberry greasy glue
1/4 - blue gelato
1 - 300mg chocolate
1oz - Purple Pinecone
1 - 400mg Clear Shot Grape

Just received tracking number and who knows when it will show up:

JC;

1oz - ayahuasca purple
1oz - jean guy
1oz - mendo breath
1oz - white rhino

Kc001 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:03 pm Save on greens
We ordered 3 oz and they were terrible!
Just a warning don’t order from there, they lack quality control and customer service.
Master Kush was discoloured and smelt funny, had mould and budrot.
Hawaiian snow looked nothing like pics, terribly trimmed, and smokes so hard from the lead. (We trimmed it ourselves, left with 10g of trim+15g of shitty bud)
And the MK Ultra looked like it was caked in kief and smelt pretty good, but once we tried to grind it was actually caked in Powder mould 🤢
I ordered 2 weeks ago and they’ve stopped replying to my emails after the first one all they offered me $30 store credit, and I told them I wouldn’t be buying from them again.
Oof! That's a tough lesson. I remember SOG were called out a while back for having a bunch of shill accounts on Reddit making "too good to be true" claims. Like brand new accounts made by the MOM to pose as customers. Pretty deceptive stuff. Thanks for the report though. These guys are on my permanent black list.

mantequillaboy wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:50 am
h2osakana wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:54 am Beevoke
I just got some aaaa from their mother's day sale last weekend. Came in 3 days as advertised. Product was very good but their packaging was pretty standard... Told them about their packaging and their customer service responded right away and gave me a 10% off coupon for next time lol
Tried some of this on sale too. I agree with the packaging being a bit tight but havent inquired about it for a coupon. Flower was good value for the price paid tho
Go speak to their live chat maybe you'll get one too lol. Girl super nice

I got an ounce of Nuken from Rayken and I have to say this is the best "bang for the buck" deal I have received from a MOM in a looong time. A little over $100 for a zip that is easily in the AAA+ territory (sorry, Rayken, this one is not AAAA+ like advertised). One of the buds was 7gs, and this stuff is potent! Awesome bag appeal. If you haven't tried this stuff, go and try it. I'm not a fan of Nuken, but this stuff is crazy good for the price.

I got another shipment from Rayken - Super Skunk and Sugar Cookies. This time I wasn't as impressed as the other times. It was still worth more than what I paid as I used a coupon and some points, but if I had paid full price, I would have been a little disappointed this time. Maybe it's just because I was "wowed" so much with the first two orders, and this one didn't have the same wow factor. Still, I cannot get upset as it was still a really good deal. I got a sample of the GG4 and it is straight up terrible for AAA.

Edit: after a day or so with this stuff, I have decided I'm going to start looking for another budget MOM. I specifically asked Rayken CS if these strains were potent, and they said they were. Not even close, imo. I guess we have a different definition of "potent." Such a pity too, because their Nuken was really good.
Last edited by Captain-Canucklehead on Tue May 26, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I just got a QP!!.... of shake. lol. 70 bucks! (with points)

2 ounces of Blissful Wizard shake and 2 ounces of Afghan Kush shake from WTF Cannabis. Should make around 2 to 2.5 pounds of cannabutter. I would not recommend this stuff for anything but edibles. It smells and tastes pretty bad, but it's decently potent and that's all I need. I can make sure the taste won't shine through in the butter with some care. All in all, this is a solid deal. $70 worth will last me most, if not all, of the summer for my edible needs.

Review for my first order off Pacific Grass! Fast shipping and great costumer service.

Strain 1: Super silver haze- 8/10

Strain 2: Casey Jones- 7.5/10
- good product!

Strain 3: Lemon Sour Diesel- 8.5/10
- By far the best strain that I ordered. Tastes great and feels uplifting and doesn’t make me tired at all (I know it’s a sativa but sometimes I still find they can make me mush). Overall great product and perfect for summer days when you want to feel good.

Larfeild wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:44 am Just received 2oz Lip Smackers by Enigma Extracts, 1 and a half oz of bubba kush and a half oz of wappa which also included a sample of blue coma.
As well as 1/4 wedding Cake - Jackson Rainz
1/4 Wifi OG - Jrainz
1/2 Berry Breath - Jrainz
Which came with a free loli

Cheers guys im beyond stoked with the lipsmackers taste is in the realm of a strawberry gelato
To update on what I received in the quoted post
The wedding cake by Jrainz is very nice. Do not like the Wifi OG or the Berry Breath at all. Wifi smells like mushrooms, and the berry breath smells like potpourri. Will probably be my last order from PPR tbh.

The Lip Smackrs and Bubba are both super nice - glad i tried greenhornet

Have 2 ozs of CWF cans coming as they had a sale.
Going to try pink llama soon as well as truecraft.

Cheers

My ounce of Death Bubba (AAA) from Budmail came in the mail today. With the sale and discounts my bag was about $138 shipped. This is my first AAA selection from Budmail (I usually get quads from there) and I am a happy camper, there are lots of MOM sites who would call this quads. It's definitely a little harsh, and the bag appeal is, okay, but this stuff is really potent and has an awesome nose. I should have waited until later tonight to smoke this. Haha. This is totally going to disrupt the rest of my day.

I finally pulled the trigger with CWF today. I got a half of Lindsay OG and a half of Dosidos of their black label cans. I'm looking forward to finally trying CWF out. These are both from Private ACMPR grower. Just a little over $200 with their welcome code. I love paying around this mark for awesome quads (at least that's what I've been told about CWF). The more this year goes along, the more CWF's prices look better to me if they are selling true quads.

I also gave Kush Station another go as they had some Afghan Kush from Mr. Nice. With the discord sale and some points it ended up being $133 for the zip. Not bad considering the asking price is $190. It's rated AAA+, and I expect what I will get will be fairly close. I don't shop at KS too often, but I found their ratings to be accurate when I tried them a few months ago.

So to follow up on my last two orders (two days shipping time for CWF and KS, not bad!), The Afghan Kush from KS is a pretty good deal for the price I paid. It's just a tad under-powered for my liking. Really good bag appeal. If I would have paid $190, I probably would have been just slightly miffed. I'm having a tougher time finding the knockout stuff for my insomnia, but this stuff will do if I smoke a bit more of it. I'll probably make a review later to get some more Kush Points so I can buy another bag from them for a better price a few months down the road when I get curious about them again. I cannot complain about what I got for $133.

However, I can complain about my latest CWF purchase. The first thing I said to myself when I opened both cans were "what the... these are trips!" Even with the 15% off code, it's hard to find good things to say about what I got. I received 14 gs of Dosidos and 14gs of Lindsay OG. Both have bag appeal that are straight up trips (actually, the bag appeal was better with my AAA purchases this time), and the nose is passable...for trips. I've only tried the Dosidos so far, and the effects are passable...for trips. The Lindsay OG was the more expensive of the two, and that is supposed to be a knockout strain so I will try that later. But I think this is my first and last order with CWF. Very disappointed after seeing lots of great pics from them. Not a good look considering a full priced order would have been around $250.

Edit: the Dosidos effects from CWF are pretty much over. Two huge bowls from the bong less than 45 minutes ago. Meh.

2nd edit: The Lindsay OG effects are better, but still not worth the price tag, imo. But at least it's decently potent, but still not that great. Definitely disappointing for something that is supposed to be their flagship strain.

If I had to pick a winner from my 3 orders this time, Budmail wins hands down. Their zip of Death Bubba was spectacular for $138. Every time I step away from Budmail I get a little disappointed each time. Kush Station comes in second with their crazy bag appeal for a product that is rated AAA+. CWF comes in dead last. I don't think I could be talked into buying from them again.

Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:45 pm So to follow up on my last two orders (two days shipping time for CWF and KS, not bad!), The Afghan Kush from KS is a pretty good deal for the price I paid. It's just a tad under-powered for my liking. Really good bag appeal. If I would have paid $190, I probably would have been just slightly miffed. I'm having a tougher time finding the knockout stuff for my insomnia, but this stuff will do if I smoke a bit more of it. I'll probably make a review later to get some more Kush Points so I can buy another bag from them for a better price a few months down the road when I get curious about them again. I cannot complain about what I got for $133.

However, I can complain about my latest CWF purchase. The first thing I said to myself when I opened both cans were "what the... these are trips!" Even with the 15% off code, it's hard to find good things to say about what I got. I received 14 gs of Dosidos and 14gs of Lindsay OG. Both have bag appeal that are straight up trips (actually, the bag appeal was better with my AAA purchases this time), and the nose is passable...for trips. I've only tried the Dosidos so far, and the effects are passable...for trips. The Lindsay OG was the more expensive of the two, and that is supposed to be a knockout strain so I will try that later. But I think this is my first and last order with CWF. Very disappointed after seeing lots of great pics from them. Not a good look considering a full priced order would have been around $250.

Edit: the Dosidos effects from CWF are pretty much over. Two huge bowls from the bong less than 45 minutes ago. Meh.

2nd edit: The Lindsay OG effects are better, but still not worth the price tag, imo. But at least it's decently potent, but still not that great. Definitely disappointing for something that is supposed to be their flagship strain.

If I had to pick a winner from my 3 orders this time, Budmail wins hands down. Their zip of Death Bubba was spectacular for $138. Every time I step away from Budmail I get a little disappointed each time. Kush Station comes in second with their crazy bag appeal for a product that is rated AAA+. CWF comes in dead last. I don't think I could be talked into buying from them again.
I still have yet to receive my CWF order and now im super nervous - but I did get my ICC by gastown and DBOG from Spacebros and I can say that the ICC is way better - imo. Spacebros is essentially trips, ICC is maybe AAAA-/AAA+. The Death Choc Mousse from HGA is dumb good tho, same with the tuna I ordered from them.

Keep missing budmails deals getting pretty hurt tbh lmao
But more and more its looking like HGA is gunna be my go to place.

Will update on the different strains from CWF when i get them tho, damn trips in a can.

I got the DMC from HGA and they were great. One of the best deals from 420. I'm still trying to give the Lindsay OG a chance. It's not terrible by any means. It smokes nice. I just got a lot of small buds and the trim is pretty ugly. The Dosidos smokes nice too, and looks a bit better than the Lindsay OG, but more small buds, and it's just really weak, imo. Maybe I got the end of the run cans? It's hard to say nice things when it was the expensive order of the three, but I'm trying to be objective here. But yeah, I'm curious as to what you'll get too.

Edit: After a day in the mason jar with a 62% integra, I'm liking the Lindsay OG more today. The Lindsay OG was canned without an integra which made it pretty dry (the Dosidos had one though). It does have a decent kick to it after trying it again today. If it wasn't for all the popcorn buds I would likely be okay with what I paid for this can.
Last edited by Captain-Canucklehead on Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

So got my CWF order, but I got the mixed AAA/AAAA ounce they had on sale for 180 - and grabbed 2 of them. They came in these dope resealable bags that are the same material as vac seal bags. Both ounces were marked ML - no idea what either strain is but heres my take on them.

The one bag is mainly larger nugs but it looks like different weed mixed in the same bag but im probably trippin. Smells like Pink Kush. Tastes like Pink Kush. But could also be another OG strain. Really nice indica buzz.

2nd bag little nose on it, mid sized nugs, smells sweet when busted but not much flavour. Decent sativa buzz.

Both bags smoke to a white ash.

Definitely nothing super impressive about any of it to be honest, and Ive had better deals on higher quality product - but its all a decent smoke especially the kushy one.

Larfeild wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:49 pm So got my CWF order, but I got the mixed AAA/AAAA ounce they had on sale for 180 - and grabbed 2 of them. They came in these dope resealable bags that are the same material as vac seal bags. Both ounces were marked ML - no idea what either strain is but heres my take on them.

The one bag is mainly larger nugs but it looks like different weed mixed in the same bag but im probably trippin. Smells like Pink Kush. Tastes like Pink Kush. But could also be another OG strain. Really nice indica buzz.

2nd bag little nose on it, mid sized nugs, smells sweet when busted but not much flavour. Decent sativa buzz.

Definitely nothing super impressive about any of it to be honest, and Ive had better deals on higher quality product - but its all a decent smoke especially the kushy one.
Thanks for the report. The Lindsay OG was actually pretty good after I let it sit with an integra for a day. It's really potent so that took away some of the sting, but popcorn buds just irritate me if the can's full price is $130 for a half. CWF c/s said they don't really pay much attention to bud size when grading their product, and that doesn't fill me with confidence about a potential future order, so that's why I am done after this one.

Right now I am just hoping that Budmail or HGA (I've only had the one order, but it was good. The $250 shipping threshold is a turnoff though) will have some killer quads up for the Canada Day sale. I'm not trying out anymore new moms for quads this summer because my stash is now filled to the brim and I can't afford to to have another AAA ounce come in the mail when I am expecting quads.

Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:19 pm
Larfeild wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:49 pm So got my CWF order, but I got the mixed AAA/AAAA ounce they had on sale for 180 - and grabbed 2 of them. They came in these dope resealable bags that are the same material as vac seal bags. Both ounces were marked ML - no idea what either strain is but heres my take on them.

Thanks for the report. The Lindsay OG was actually pretty good after I let it sit with an integra for a day. It's really potent so that took away some of the sting, but popcorn buds just irritate me if the can's full price is $130 for a half. CWF c/s said they don't really pay much attention to bud size when grading their product, and that doesn't fill me with confidence about a potential future order, so that's why I am done after this one.

Right now I am just hoping that Budmail or HGA (I've only had the one order, but it was good. The $250 shipping threshold is a turnoff though) will have some killer quads up for the Canada Day sale. I'm not trying out anymore new moms for quads this summer because my stash is now filled to the brim and I can't afford to to have another AAA ounce come in the mail when I am expecting quads.
Oh woah - they dont pay attention to bud size when thats part of the grading criteria for true quads? Smh. I dont mind poocorn if its advertised and reduced price. Especially if they are the buds below the SCROG it just kinda doesnt make sense to not pay attention lmao. A lot of people will argue that small buds are just as potent but more of the potentcy goes towards the tops and thats why quads are tops (big buds). Yeah it sounds like my experience was better than yours but theyre off my list now due to them not labelling my ozs and the lack of transparency and knowledge on a true quad.
On the flip tho - I grabbed a zip of the Plat Rockstar from Budmail on sale, and grabbed a daily vape nyc deisel cart too, and also snagged some of that return of the jedi aka ghostdrops
Cheers!

One thing that has me scratching my head is they never claimed that the Lindsay OG was a quad in their email, so I really have no idea how they grade their product (they definitely put a lot of weight behind the way their bud smokes, and they are right, it does smoke nice). Do they consider the Lindsay OG to be a quad? I don't know. They just assured me that I have purchased some award winning weed. I felt like they were blowing smoke up my ass pretty hard. They seemed shocked that I would dare ask if this was a lower quality batch, and insinuated that this is the first complaint they have ever received about the Lindsay OG. I felt like they were trying to make me feel like I didn't know anything and I should reconsider my opinion of them. Ah well, live and learn.

I was looking at the PR from Budmail too, but I should work on smoking what I already have in my stash! I am definitely curious as to how that one smokes!

Heh, I must be a sucker for punishment. I found a pretty good first time buyers code with Canna Panda, so I'm going to give their LA Kush Cake a go. It's $260 for a zip, but the first time buyers code makes it $195. All you have to do is register with their site. I didn't expect to make another purchase before Canada Day, but for a 25% discount, I'll roll the dice and see what's up.

Plat Rockstar is nice man. So crazy seein a bag where all the nugs are the same size. All decent mid sized nugs. Amazing packaging - the little box that was vac sealed 4 times lmao. Mainly spicebox terps with a little kush and earthyness.

This NYC Diesel cart I got too makes my whole face pucker its so damn sour. Instant racing sativa high - had to rip a few bowls of the Plat Rock to settle down hahaha

Budmail has me intrigued for sure!

My ghostdrops order is bananas - HO Gelato is the winner of my 3 in my eyes. Giant almost blue looking buds covered in trichomes. Smells just straight gelato - burns white. Pink Zombie is such a sweet earthy kush and makes me super hungry - burn white. Scoops is so different, its got an almost lemon chocolate smell to it burns dark grey tho.

CannaseurNorth - Slurricane #8 ive never had slurricane with such a buttery flavour profile. It smells like rotting berries with breath undertones and a creamy/buttery finish? Smacks you right to sleep too. I'll be hittin the next drop coming soon of wedding crasher and pb souffle

I woke up to a Canada Day blowout sale email from High Grade Aid. 30% off on flower (with a few exceptions) so I ended up getting a zip of Monkey Mints (AAAA-), which also stacked with another 15% off. I ended up paying $153 plus shipping for a $265 zip. I've never tried this strain before, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

My Canna Panda order just came in today as well. I got a zip of their LA Kush Cake which Canna Panda rates as a "superquad." If I had to rate this at first glance, it would be AAA+, maybe AAAA-. The bud size is pretty small, but definitely not popcorn sized. 1g per bud average, some bigger, some smaller. Great texture and nicely covered with trichomes. Hardly any nose though. It was shipped with a boveda, so the humidity level was good. The real test will be later on when I give it a go as this is supposed to be a potency powerhouse. If it's nicely potent, I may try another order. I got 25% off for the first order, and there's a permanent code for 15% off for all quads at this point too. Hopefully that sticks around for the summer. They shipped my order in a bubble mailer though. I hate bubble mailers! Gah!

Edit: I just gave it a try. One bowl in the bong and it's got a decent kick to it, but I'm not too sure if I would order from them again. I paid just under $200 for this, and that is about the most I would want to pay for it. I'm on the fence with this one.