Re: Wholesaler list

there is a few new and new moms just starting with bulk in mind. i spoke to weedexpense.ca last night in discord. he seems very nice. he said he is launching tomorrow. and he said he really wanted to be known for a goto place to get bulk. and he is will to do mix/match hp at competitive prices

Henderjo wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:48 am Hey everyone it's been a few weeks lol
My known places :
Sometimes king tuts
Royalkure
Canna wholesalers
Bwib
WCC
SHE
Instagram pufflevel
Instagram okg
Ganja West
Gold dreams
Thechronfather
Any else anyone would recommend?

thanks for the shoutout :)
We just uploaded a bunch of new cheap strains starting from $899/P, come check us out.

Bulkbuddys got some fire!
Just grabbed a QP of some purple space cookies and their quad smalls that are actually smalls mids.
Always new drops in the 900 to 1800lb area with good results right here.

Lowpricebud got a really limited supply of Gasleak Quads bulk 700qps that are enticing. Got a few batches of quad smalls on the way Monday and just received a few batches last week.

Pacific Grass just got some new pricing for bulk as well.

Golddreams is very interesting as I have a nice amount of fire coming from them as well with wicked pricing.
I have a 20%off discount code available only through me that gets ya craft for less than 1400lb give or take a few.!

The HerbCentre got a solid bulk section that's hard to pass up since they don't divide up their tops to put away as quads so your bags a mix like the good old days back before sites decided to save tops to sell for more money haha!😵

Chronicpost always has a bulk section that's decent just not as quality as PG or the others I mentioned.

These are places I've been dealing with on the regular without issue.

highgradeaid wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:41 pm For higher-end AAA+ and quads bulk, contact [email protected] and ask for Mike. We have been supplying Toronto and Calgary fire for years ;)
So is there some reviews somewhere where we can look and know that we can trust you because I’ve never heard of you and I am interested in Quan’s and I’d like to do business with you but I’d like to know more about you first so where can I read some reviews?

PaulSherwood wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:04 pm
highgradeaid wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:41 pm For higher-end AAA+ and quads bulk, contact [email protected] and ask for Mike. We have been supplying Toronto and Calgary fire for years ;)
So is there some reviews somewhere where we can look and know that we can trust you because I’ve never heard of you and I am interested in Quan’s and I’d like to do business with you but I’d like to know more about you first so where can I read some reviews?
I’ve done one and ordered a few time’s from them, great service