Re: Pacific Cannabis

Had one good experience. The death bubba was amazing. One bad the girl scout cookies was weird like one bag was purple crystally nice with some trim and the other was green leafy bad trim which is a shame with only some purple crystally nugs.

Overall i was satisfied with my orders and i am on their notify list for new strains. I wouldnt buy anything they currently have in stock.

Seriously next time death bubba comes back im getting 2pounds

Budhunter232323 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:58 pm That's 3 pounds. Not 1. But everyone's experience could be different of course.
Point this guy in the right direction because PC is yuck yuck.
each pound was a separate purchase but in total I found 3 pounds at 2500 1 from LPB 2 from PC GSC + Death bubba the DB was much much nicer. the GSC was some good some bad very inconsistent.

PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:43 pm nothing but bad reviews ive read. seeds and mold and them admiting publicly they sell weed that has had mold. they just pick out bad nugs and sell the rest. if u say what u r looking to get and your budget im sure someone here can help u find more reputable mom to buy from
where do they admit that publicly?

khronicpainz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:43 pm nothing but bad reviews ive read. seeds and mold and them admiting publicly they sell weed that has had mold. they just pick out bad nugs and sell the rest. if u say what u r looking to get and your budget im sure someone here can help u find more reputable mom to buy from
there is some posts on reddit if u search and there is at least one thread on this site with links to the posts on reddit if you search, it is common knowledge amongst much of the online community

khronicpainz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 pm
heres one link i got from simple google search

https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/c ... light_may/

To be fair they did update their policy on this (or at the very least pretend they have) and are now throwing the whole batch away when they identify issues

THAT said the reviews have been consistently very negative with few exceptions despite this. They are selling bunk weed at bunk prices. Up to you if that's what you want but from what I hear it's below acceptable in many cases.

I've purchased from them twice, across their price points.
The purple kush was AA, they advertise it as AA+, which wasn't bad at 350/qp, but if you have a local plug, go through them instead.
The bubba kush was $115/oz, and was decent, AA to AAA depending on the nug, advertised as AAA. Probably a better deal than most will find locally, but doesn't compare to some other moms AAA/AAAA popcorn at similar price points.
The funky monkey was AAA+, rated as AAAA+ and sold at $200/oz on their site. Don't bother with their higher priced stuff, it had great taste and smell, but lacked the potency and looked like the buds hadn't been properly cured.
Their shake, at $350/lb and rated AAA+ by them, smelled like lawn clippings and had metal shavings, resin pucks or burnt hash, and enough other crap that I assume they swept it off the floor or stored it in an open bin underneath a basement level window. I filled a complaint with them, and threw it out, but they never contacted me back regarding it.
The bottom bag nugs and shake they sold at 575/lb was a fire deal if you're on a budget, though. Probably about 80% of it was 0.3-0.5g nugs of AAA to AAA+, and maybe 5% by weight was stem, with the other 15% being decent shake. Only worthwhile purchase from them IMO.

Overall, they get a 3/10, because at least you get a tracking number within 24hrs on a weekday, and it took only 3 days to arrive to me in northern Ontario. Otherwise, their trees are easily beatable, their customer service is non-existent, and I wish I'd read reviews before making them my first mom. Be smarter than me, burn your money in a barrel on YouTube livestream instead of purchasing from Pacific Cannabis.