I need best bang for buck $2000/p

As the title says, which MoM has the best kush for $2000/lb price range, ive never bought anything that expensive but I'm tryna see what the hype is around. I know the markets been haven some ridiculous prices lately for p's, but hopefully I can buy some sick shit for that price. Thinking about going with sacred gardens but I gotta do cash in mail & all that bullshaaaatt, too much work lol.

ahhhh all this because Royalkure isn't replying to my messages, fucccccckkkkk sakes look what they got me doing, buying P's out here for 2k!! 2kayy?!?! *Soldier Boy voice*.

Also where can i get some distillate syringes for a good price, like an oz or so.

Re: I need best bang for buck $2000/p

sk300 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:17 am As the title says, which MoM has the best kush for $2000/lb price range, ive never bought anything that expensive but I'm tryna see what the hype is around. I know the markets been haven some ridiculous prices lately for p's, but hopefully I can buy some sick shit for that price. Thinking about going with sacred gardens but I gotta do cash in mail & all that bullshaaaatt, too much work lol.

ahhhh all this because Royalkure isn't replying to my messages, fucccccckkkkk sakes look what they got me doing, buying P's out here for 2k!! 2kayy?!?! *Soldier Boy voice*.

Also where can i get some distillate syringes for a good price, like an oz or so.
The syringes I would recommend the honey oil syringes from HillsidePharms. its 86% thc but has all the terpes that distillate doesn't. I really like it especially for the price

sk300 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:17 am As the title says, which MoM has the best kush for $2000/lb price range, ive never bought anything that expensive but I'm tryna see what the hype is around. I know the markets been haven some ridiculous prices lately for p's, but hopefully I can buy some sick shit for that price. Thinking about going with sacred gardens but I gotta do cash in mail & all that bullshaaaatt, too much work lol.

You got tons of options at that tag! Even the dankiest stuff can do

nothingtosea wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:56 pm

The syringes I would recommend the honey oil syringes from HillsidePharms. its 86% thc but has all the terpes that distillate doesn't. I really like it especially for the price
Yea going to check them out for sure, the terps is a big plus

sk300 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:45 pm
nothingtosea wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 pm Can attest to save on greens. Have had really good customer service and quality for them. The pictures look just like the products. Stay away from ganjawest. if you do a quick google around you will hear many horror stories.
nah man Ganjawest is the og, been ordering Lbs off them since day 1.
Then how are there so many bad reviews? Like a lot of bad reviews not just a couple.

nothingtosea wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:34 pm
nothingtosea wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 pm Can attest to save on greens. Have had really good customer service and quality for them. The pictures look just like the products. Stay away from ganjawest. if you do a quick google around you will hear many horror stories.
Then how are there so many bad reviews? Like a lot of bad reviews not just a couple.
I also was just talking to someone who got an order and two strains were good but the other two were disgusting and dusty not even smokable and the didn't do anything to fix it.

Lol I apologise I got them confused with ganjagroup xD

nothingtosea wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:18 pm
Lol I apologise I got them confused with ganjagroup xD
Lol all good man