Anyone know of any good 100$ oz?

Where muuh hundy dolla ozzys?

EDIT: Since so many MOMs responded with their available hundy from down undy I would like to request that they also try and keep the thread current by editing posts that no longer reflect the 100$ oz option due to price changing or availability. Or make an edit/new post in this thread when a new 100$ option becomes available.
Thank you
Last edited by Reefertotechsupport on Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Anyone know of any good 100$ oz?

HighAllTheTimeGuy wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:40 am A better option would be to look for some "smalls". They usually go for about 100-120$ that way you can get usually around AAA quality and actually get stoned. Just the buds are tiny. Kingtuts had some but currently out of stock. IMO Grade "A" Weed shouldn't even be sold as you will barely get buzzed.
Yeah I just made an order for a popcorn mix from Flash Buds. So far so good.
I am always looking for that sweet hundy

Hey just an update (not review)
Got my stashclub 100$ oz package. the shipping label was handwritten so It ended up in the wrong mailbox and needed to be checked personally to find it. Thank goodness that guy never checked his mailbox. it was not really the quality I expected either but was also not a terrible purchase. They were good on communication and apologized for the confusion so I will consider ordering from them again.... maybe once I check out the rest of the hundgies in this thread,

buymyweeddirect wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:36 am Buymyweeddirect specializes in $100 ounces!
We’ve got a lot in stock right now :)

Master kush
Trainwreck
Sour diesel
God bud
Tuna
GCG
Meatbreath (smalls)
Blueberry kush
Blackberry kush

All within the 100 dollar range!
BMWDTeam,
Yes. I placed an order on your website. Email transfer was accepted very quickly but that was it. I wrote yesterday to enquire about the tracking number and I havnt got a response. When can I expect my tracking number, and is this normal?

Edit: I was able to contact someone through your website customer service contact messenger and i was told that "a glitch" caused my package to be sent without sending me a tracking number. i received my tracking number yesterday via email and the tracking shows that a notice card was left in my mailbox. I will be picking it up on Monday. I would like to say thank you for providing me with good service and being a solid mom. I have turned down any discount or free product due to the glitch as i understand the complex nature of a mail order buisiness, and i am simply looking to receive what i have paid for. But.. thanks for the offer. I would say this is resolved (as long as my package is in the mailbox ;)

I'm not sure about Bulk buddies because they are using chroniposts pictures and have mostly the same products in stock as they do so without any further answers from them or a current review I would not risk it. I went through their product list and was able to compare product descriptions word for word witch isn't that uncommon but to use the same photos as another mom and list selling those exact products is extremely risky and suspect. I reached out the them weeks ago about it and they wouldn't answer me. I messaged chronipost and asked them if it's their site and they said it isn't. For a new site that's not a good look.

I'm not accusing anyone. I'm stating an observation. I did reach out to him 2 weeks ago. No reply. I'm not slandering their business at all and only describing a few things that are of interest to anyone based on so many issues from past moms. It's very possible both moms collaborate and one helped the other and have the exact same connection. Don't misinterpret me. It's comments like that that get out of hand.
I know before spending my money at a new mom would want these questions answered.
It's because of my interest in them and their prices that has me wanting to know. I'm all about supporting new business.
Last edited by Pita84 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.