YES!!!

Hey people's, I gotta give a shout out to BULK WEED SALES for real everyone. I've now tried all but two strains which are death Bubba and sour cookies, which I have just haven't tried yet. I would honestly have a hard time picking my favorite, as I write this I'm smoking violater kush and it's crazy unbelievable, the stuff is so good I want to smoke multiple joints in a row lol The smell, the nose is crazy and it translates into the smoke perfectly, shiskaberry is just friggin great!! I tried blueberry nuken and was blown away, it just never ends, Mango Tango another fantastic strain, anyways I half to do a full review because to be honest it's that good and if there is anybody out there looking to do the big order slash bulk order with the discount, this is the best bang for buck I've ever encountered. Honestly this is my biggest dilemma I have right now because the outdoor crop is curing at the moment. I have zero need for more smoke but I think I half to do another one with these guys, seriously can't recommend enough and full review or at least bare minimum will do pics and small description in pics, probably not to the weekend though, if anyone has questions I can try and help but dam I'm impressed
Last edited by Henderjo on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: YES!!!

The death I smoked last night, it was pretty small nugs but the smoke was great with true knock out power and good gassy nose, I love the blueberry nuken nice well trimmed bugs perfect cure on it and a taste that's amazing

Huh? Come from....I've been here a long time I post on bulk frequently because well that's all I buy.....if you don't trust it...then don't choice is yours lol I'm just throwing my experience with this mom!!! don't trust it by all means cheers, Iol

Jabronijoe wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:58 pm AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PERIODS? Really must be some gooood shit cause you wrote a fucking essay with not one single period. Go back to kindergarten you illiterate henderjo boy.
Dude shut the fuck up this is general not mom reviews he can divulge information in any way he deems necessary.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:20 pm
Jabronijoe wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:58 pm AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PERIODS? Really must be some gooood shit cause you wrote a fucking essay with not one single period. Go back to kindergarten you illiterate henderjo boy.
Dude shut the fuck up this is general not mom reviews he can divulge information in any way he deems necessary.
😂😂 Well said Kefka!

Kefka you're dumb as fuck. What you just said is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. He could've wrote it in his diary for all i care. The fact of the matter is that he posted a full out bible passage WITHOUT A SINGLE PERIOD.

Jabronijoe wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm
Kefka you're dumb as fuck. What you just said is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard. He could've wrote it in his diary for all i care. The fact of the matter is that he posted a full out bible passage WITHOUT A SINGLE PERIOD.
Who cares i understood it just fine maybe you lack the reading comprehension.

It might just be my favorite the blueberry nuken. The Hawaiian punch is probably bottom of my list, it's good clean smoke but the buds are stringy and thin just like a pure sativa lol I'm more Indica and or hybrid for sure!!! Hey look at that, I used some commas and periods might make it easier for "some" to read lol really really liking the mango Tango too

Henderjo wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:37 pm I guess I can go back to my first message and fix the grammar ..... definitely seems to be bugging someone.......no worries kiddo, I'll fix it for ya
LMFAO henderjo you pathetic puke breath. Yeah be a good boy and edit your speech.. Lmao you didn't even add the periods in the right places you stupid fuck omg go read a book you shit for brains.. Lmaoo dudes so mad he direct messaged me LOLOL

Henderjo wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:31 pm Hey people's, I gotta give a shout out to BULK WEED SALES for real everyone. I've now tried all but two strains which are death Bubba and sour cookies, which I have just haven't tried yet. I would honestly have a hard time picking my favorite, as I write this I'm smoking violater kush and it's crazy unbelievable, the stuff is so good I want to smoke multiple joints in a row lol The smell, the nose is crazy and it translates into the smoke perfectly, shiskaberry is just friggin great!! I tried blueberry nuken and was blown away, it just never ends, Mango Tango another fantastic strain, anyways I half to do a full review because to be honest it's that good and if there is anybody out there looking to do the big order slash bulk order with the discount, this is the best bang for buck I've ever encountered. Honestly this is my biggest dilemma I have right now because the outdoor crop is curing at the moment. I have zero need for more smoke but I think I half to do another one with these guys, seriously can't recommend enough and full review or at least bare minimum will do pics and small description in pics, probably not to the weekend though, if anyone has questions I can try and help but dam I'm impressed
Thank you for the kind review. As i've expressed earlier in the PM, we really appreciate such great feedback.

I was honestly quite concerned when you first received your package and sent me a not so pleasant constructive criticism email regarding your first impression but im glad we were able to change your mind after you tried the strains. Tbh, was expecting a terrible review after you sent me that email spiel haha but it really makes me happy we were able to change your mind with the smoke quality!

By the way, this thread is pretty funny LOL. Enjoyed reading the troll getting hit by the ban hammer haha.

Henderjo has been nothing but helpful that's why I can confidently say his information is reliable. It seems like if you're looking for a QUAD/Trip supplier BWS seems to have a solid connect. Bit too much for me personally as I prefer discounted A/AA strains, I hope they get some good cheap weed in I would definitely place an order.

HeeHaw wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:43 pm I’ve always found Henderjo to be a good source of info. I’m here for the input from people like that. Not an English class. Lol
The guy that started shit is a well known troll that has absolutely nothing better to do with his life than come here and shit on everyone. He comes back with a new account name each time so it's not always obvious until he gets toxic like he did here. Don't mind him.

I recently used the nursing writing service and I must say, I'm impressed. They provided me with a well-researched and professionally written nursing paper on time. The communication was smooth, and they ensured that all my requirements were met. If you're a nursing student in need of assistance, I recommend checking them out. Always remember to review any service before committing, but my experience with them has been positive so far.