Trying to start a MoM

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. As the title describes, I'm trying to start my own MoM service. I am currently in the process of building a website and getting some herb. I am still trying to figure things out and so, I am wondering if anyone can help me out with some advice or any general tips and things to look out for. It will be very much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Re: Trying to start a MoM

Definitely talk to an accountant and come up with a business plan. You want to stay off the radar of the CRA. They'll take you down long before the RCMP does.

Obviously number 1 thing is to have good product at reasonable prices. Customer service is a big deal for me but for others it may not matter, just the product.

Good luck!

-Good customer service.
-Good product for a fair price.
-Good selection / or a fair rotation of.
-CRA protection - hire a good accountant whom you can be honest with. They will help more than anybody.
- ID! The next thing besided the CRA to fuck you will be providing to under age consumers.
-Good protection for your web host- cloud flare is most commonly used.
-Good protection for your mailbox (protonmail), ensure to always BCC,
-Never cold-advertise. Do not search or buy out email lists. Acquire your own client base slowly.
-No return address, ensure proper postal coverage and a rotation of postal outlets.
-Alternating payment addresses. Some also use over-sea payment processors (especially if credit card is available to be used. far and few in between)
-"Donations only"

There is so SO much more to worry about. It's obviously dangerous and much more in depth than the usual consumer thinks, especially being black market.

Your best bet is to find an already established MoM who is willing to advise you - I do not know who would, however money speaks so I assume somebody would for the right amount.

RollThisUp wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:15 pm Good morning ladies and gentlemen. As the title describes, I'm trying to start my own MoM service. I am currently in the process of building a website and getting some herb. I am still trying to figure things out and so, I am wondering if anyone can help me out with some advice or any general tips and things to look out for. It will be very much appreciated and thanks in advance!
Hey man, fire me a message if you want, or anyone reading this. I make MOM websites with all your products, maintain them, and offer SEO services to mail order sites in Canada. If you just want some tips I can help out, also if you want help with your MOM long term, i am here! Also have a few templates with lots of popular strains, descriptions, pics etc all ready to go not being used