Re: How did you discover the wonderful world of MOMs?

A friend kept posting his shatter cops on Facebook. I was sure it was medical stuff and he had a card. One day I bit and asked if he could buy me some. He told me he was getting it from a friend at work and that the guy was getting it from the internet. Did some googling and could not believe what I found. Contacted a MOM to make sure I really didn't need a med card and they said of course not, just be 19+.

All went downhill from there :)

Someone on the canadients subreddit said something about mail order marijuana meaning we didn't need to legalize anyways we had MOMS, and I was like 'wait what?' and he linked the canadianmom sub.

Actually no, I found two sites like budbuddy and bcbud or something? back in like 2011 I think, And ordered a small amount then, but the address was handwritten and smudged so went to my neighbours mailbox repeatedly til he dropped it off at my door. It was good weed but the stress of that turned me off of it, and I was smoking smaller quantities then so it didn't make sense to pay shipping for small amounts & I couldn't afford bigger orders. Then I just completely forgot about ordering online til that reddit interaction and was like 'ohyeah!' but I don't think there were *near* as many sites back then, and prices were more expensive than local dealers.
Now I smoke tons and am married so we order together, with friends, so it all works.

After feeling like I was getting screwed by my dealer with prices going up and quality getting worse and no real discounts on QP's.

I heard about online dispensaries from a friend. I did a little research and found fair canna care, ordered some flyte pens and carts. I then tried other moms got some more flyte carts and a couple different strains of weed I was hooked.

I started doing more research then I found Canadian moms on Reddit and Canadiamom.info.

My "guy" just up and left town w/o a word. He was unreliable and i always had to "order" like a month in advance. To be fair though he was a family man, so maybe he was busy and maybe i was an annoyance. Once i ran out of that option i was asking who ever i could, but that was uncomfortable and i was thinking i would quit. Then a buddy from the US said to use craigslist. That all seemed sketch so i googled some more and found "Budmail" i think it was. Got sum og kush and suckers. After that i found Ganja Express and i was pumped. Then i found Canadianmom and everyone was trashing them as scammers, But then i saw how many more moms there were. Been a shit show every since. GOOO Canada!

A few years ago I had been buying from my brothers friend. He had decent stuff. In 2018 a friend showed me local dispensaries. Im a long time smoker and the idea of finally walking into a store front was so cool. I loved seeing all those glass jars of weed. Then when legalization hit the cops started shutting down the locals. I had been reading r/canadianmoms for awhile so I searched through the threads and found some names that had good reviews. Picked one and made a small order. And then several more. There are 3 moms that Ive bought from so far and the weed has been great. Soon I want to buy some hash so that will add another mom to my list.

I moved out of my home town leaving my old supplier to far to travel to. I start looking into the online scene and decided to take a chance. My first orders came in but since I wasn't to impressed with the quality I looked for a community of buyers like Reddit moms pics and from their put together a strategy to find the best quality maryjane for the best price. Not much of a story to it really but I have put hrs upon hrs into deals and discounts vs quality and customer service. It's become more of a hobby now and enjoy it just as much as receiving the products itself I guess. Reddit, the forum and discord to me is the perfect system in place once you figure out how to use it. A Bible of sorts 😝

I really liked how the old reddit sub used to be. I started either 2013 or 2014. I was looking up Weedstocks, when I stumbled upon Reddit, then it was just 1 discovery after another. I was never into any social media, but I couldn't believe I went all this time and never looked up any weed info on the internet. And not just not knowing about mail orders, but no idea that concentrates like shatter existed.
My first order was from Cannabismo, who was quite popular at the time. I bought a BC Nectar 2 or 3 pack. I bought it because it was cheap and I figure what better way to start off because I'm probably going to mess up somehow. Did not take long for a brand new beginner to realize that stuff was completely disgusting.

I was buying legal weed and posting pics in the recpics sub when another user must've said something that made me check their history and that's when I seen mompics and canadianmoms. I lurked for a couple weeks and ended up ordering from JJs for some shatter and gummies. That was only April 2019 so I'm still new. Moms have been a blessing for me since I smoke for crohn's symptoms and need to smoke a fair bit.