Update on CheapWeed Fiasco

Hey all,

So, some of you that frequent Discord will know that I've made a list of users STILL unresolved after the CW fiasco, but I wanted to post here about it as well.

As of today, the list has 32 users STILL waiting to be fixed, and 12 users who have been moved out to the "resolved" portion of the list. The newest list with all the info has been forwarded to CheapWeed as of today.

If there's anyone on the forum that's affected/unresolved, send me a DM with your order #, and I will add you to our list! The list is regularly forwarded to CW to assist them in keeping track of who still needs to be fixed.

IMPORTANT: I am not affiliated with CW in any way. I am just an admin of this community, who is volunteering who keep a centralized list of everyone affected. I forward the list to Tony regularly to help users get resolved.

Cheers,

Re: Update on CheapWeed Fiasco

AdamSTW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:58 pm It sounds like this forum supports cheapweed.
Not the case at all, they are flagged as banned on here, Discord and the MOM list and absolutely nobody from the staff is going to recommend buying from them.

That said, despite everything that happened, Tony actually and really is replacing packages still and I applaud Capt's efforts to make this list and coordinate with Tony to get the cases resolved. Once all the cases are resolved, don't expect things to change, they aren't coming back as trusted.

xsinx wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:15 pm
AdamSTW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:58 pm It sounds like this forum supports cheapweed.
Not the case at all, they are flagged as banned on here, Discord and the MOM list and absolutely nobody from the staff is going to recommend buying from them.

That said, despite everything that happened, Tony actually and really is replacing packages still and I applaud Capt's efforts to make this list and coordinate with Tony to get the cases resolved. Once all the cases are resolved, don't expect things to change, they aren't coming back as trusted.
Ok thank you for the clarity.

I finally got reimbursed my full amount in points last week. My order number was 153490. in the email they sent me notifying me of reimbursement they stated to make sure i leave a review on reddit saying it's not an exit scam (no, i will not). I got a 260$ ounce of peanut butter breath from them just to get the transaction over with. Most expensive ounce I've ever bought and some of the worst flower I've gotten in a while. Barely gives me a buzz. Can't imagine what their "budget" strains must be like. This was the final straw in my decision to never order from CW again.

Been a long time CW costumer, from the very first day. Just received My 3rd order since the postal office fiasco.
Never had problem with service and quality. Accept for there Hash. There Hash quality never was really good at all.
I myself was never affect by postal issue. Sucks that all these people were affected, but i still feel that people should have a little more understanding. In there defense somebody was stealing there shit, and im pretty sure they are doing what they can to resolve the issue. It might be slow process but it is still getting done.

Its funny how quick people are always to ready to take down someone, this is especially true when your a keyboard
warrior.

Agree to Disagree

has anyone ordered with cash and were happy? lets here some updates, not interested in hearing more about people who got replacements. im interested in anyone ordering and spending money and how did it go????

edit:
just took a quick look. it is hard to find an ounce under 200 and lowest i see is 180. that is no good. before this happened you could get dozens of strains for 160. and yes i see the cheap ounces for 99 etc, not what im taking about. im interested in mix/match and getting 45% off. if the 200 ounces were still 160 like they were could get mix hp for about 700, now u pay 900 ridiculous!!!

BudBuddy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:28 am Been a long time CW costumer, from the very first day. Just received My 3rd order since the postal office fiasco.
Never had problem with service and quality. Accept for there Hash. There Hash quality never was really good at all.
I myself was never affect by postal issue. Sucks that all these people were affected, but i still feel that people should have a little more understanding. In there defense somebody was stealing there shit, and im pretty sure they are doing what they can to resolve the issue. It might be slow process but it is still getting done.

Its funny how quick people are always to ready to take down someone, this is especially true when your a keyboard
warrior.

Agree to Disagree
How much did "Tony" and CW pay you to make this post?

Dryfly80 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:54 pm
BudBuddy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:28 am Been a long time CW costumer, from the very first day. Just received My 3rd order since the postal office fiasco.

warrior.

Agree to Disagree
ya check this out records show, just click his profile: JoinedSat Nov 09, 2019 10:12 am Last activeSat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm and further his only post is this one

so this fucker joined made this post right after and hasnt been back, makes me wonder if cp really was to blame if cw is devious as to pull this crap!!!!

i will say honestly though toney fully replaced my pack and treated me good and tony might not know this guy idk, it just looks bad this member does. i want to order from cw again, i always said if he replaced what i lost i would continue as a customer. problem is i dont want to be first lol. i want to see others do it successfully then i know i can too :D so please anyone PAYING for orders, what was your experince like? i may start a whole new thread just for this purpose :)

Dryfly80 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:10 am I can't believe people that have been ripped off already are honestly considering ordering again from CW. Unbelievable!
if u r referring to me i wasn't ripped off, my package has been 100% replaced at his expense and without spending a dime. and yes i might order in the future if its safe., i always said i would. but that is why i would do it in the future and not right away. this gives time to see whether or not it is OK. further he has been regularly replacing dozens of packs to people in discord. at least he is trying

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:17 am
Dryfly80 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:10 am I can't believe people that have been ripped off already are honestly considering ordering again from CW. Unbelievable!
if u r referring to me i wasn't ripped off, my package has been 100% replaced at his expense and without spending a dime. and yes i might order in the future if its safe., i always said i would. but that is why i would do it in the future and not right away. this gives time to see whether or not it is OK. further he has been regularly replacing dozens of packs to people in discord. at least he is trying
Not you directly. Just people in general.

Now remember CW was still taking payments from customers who put in orders up to a week or so after it was known people were receiving empty boxes and not even attempting to send those orders for which he took the payments for.

Why on earth would CW continue to accept the money transfers knowing what was happening unless they planned on ripping people off?

Hey its your money and you can spend it however you want but why take the chance with CW for the possibility of this to happen all over again? There are so many better MOMs out there.

warrior.

Agree to Disagree
Depends......How much are you willing to pay me to Just Shut The Fuck Up.

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 am

warrior.

Agree to Disagree
ya check this out records show, just click his profile: JoinedSat Nov 09, 2019 10:12 am Last activeSat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm and further his only post is this one

so this fucker joined made this post right after and hasnt been back, makes me wonder if cp really was to blame if cw is devious as to pull this crap!!!!

i will say honestly though toney fully replaced my pack and treated me good and tony might not know this guy idk, it just looks bad this member does. i want to order from cw again, i always said if he replaced what i lost i would continue as a customer. problem is i dont want to be first lol. i want to see others do it successfully then i know i can too :D so please anyone PAYING for orders, what was your experince like? i may start a whole new thread just for this purpose :)
Yeah.........Hey Buddy not that i have to explain myself to you.
But im still here.

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:57 pm
Nuttall11 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:20 pm Still no reply from cheapweed. Emailed from multiple email addresses
have u tried discord, thats where i was able to reach tony and ultimately get my packs, plus captcrunch is there trying to help people too on this
I'm not on discord. Might try it out tho if it's actually working for people. I know captcrunch is looking out and i really appreciate that. Thanks Capt!

Nuttall11 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:46 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:57 pm
Nuttall11 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:20 pm Still no reply from cheapweed. Emailed from multiple email addresses
have u tried discord, thats where i was able to reach tony and ultimately get my packs, plus captcrunch is there trying to help people too on this
I'm not on discord. Might try it out tho if it's actually working for people. I know captcrunch is looking out and i really appreciate that. Thanks Capt!
I really don't think you will get any help from Tony or get anything back unless you ask him on discord and idle there and you can send him private messages it's called DM or direct messaging. I sent Tony dozens of emails on every single email address that he put out there both old and new. I never got one reply. I went on discord and it took about a month before he said anything back but then he replaced half of what I had lost and then three months later he replied and talk to me again and he replaced the other half. see I never would have got anything if I wasn't in discord so I highly suggest you do that. Also myself in a few of us have a private channel and we work together to find deals and help each other save money we would be happy to let you join us and also do anything we can to help you get your packs back let me know you can always message me hear and on discord

I was never on discord and got both my 25% and 75% replacements. I tried to get on there when it first started but I couldn't make the gate keeper happy. Was seeing other people in the chat getting approved while I was stalled, not sure why but it kept me off the discord. No interest at all to sign up to it now lol

JimB wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:48 am I was never on discord and got both my 25% and 75% replacements. I tried to get on there when it first started but I couldn't make the gate keeper happy. Was seeing other people in the chat getting approved while I was stalled, not sure why but it kept me off the discord. No interest at all to sign up to it now lol
Apologies, Jim. People typically get in no problem, not sure what the hiccup was. Glad to hear you were reimbursed.

JimB wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:48 am I was never on discord and got both my 25% and 75% replacements. I tried to get on there when it first started but I couldn't make the gate keeper happy. Was seeing other people in the chat getting approved while I was stalled, not sure why but it kept me off the discord. No interest at all to sign up to it now lol
This sounds like the CanadianMOMs / Canadients server, which is set up differently than ours. Ours doesn’t have a gatekeeper / introduction channel that approves access to the rest of the channels. All new users have access to everything. Feel free to join if you’d like, nothing will restrict you from chatting in our server :)

Got a text from cheapweed informing me that my account had been refunded points and to place a new order! I placed an order for the same price as the June empty box and a few days later it showed up!

Thanks so much to captcrunch for all the hard work and getting me on the list. I believe that made all the difference.
Not all hero's wear capes.
Although I kinda hope he does. Capes are badass.

speaking for myself i am ok with ordering from cw. all my stuff got replaced and i even got extra off and i know someone who placed a regular order with cash and had np getting it. i know more ppl still need there replaces and i believe cw will serve the rest of the people too. of course nothings perfect but speaking only for myself i will be ordering afain just waiting on the proper pricing and quality of the flower. atm i have issues with both. ounces that he was charging 160 and 180 are now 20 to 40 bucks more expensive now then when i got my empty box

Hey all, here's another update on the CW Fiasco..

As of today, there are 24 users still unresolved, and 45 users that have been moved to the resolved portion of the list.

Forum users still affected: edibs1, shugun, Deewe, Blackiechan, Bigtonetattoos, Chopper, Lst_e36, Deeman.0, Medicalman1126

Discord users still affected: @Jimmy 33, @s1rtumnus, @Jets, @coopie, @greasybuds, @420advocate, @Gosu, @Rayy, @ShtBallSoup, @helg12, @GanJamon, @FriendlyFire72, @WheezyHutJr, @Al1, @Ryan902

The list has been sent to Tony as of today.

If you have been made whole and I missed your post about it, sorry about that! Please let me know and I will move you to the resolved portion. If you are affected and have not been listed - SEND ME A DM and I will add you to our list.

Chopper wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:36 am
cheapweedca wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:49 pm
Chopper wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:55 am

Emailed you yesterday with the subject title "#151447", which is the order number that done got filched.
Found you :)
That's good. I'm still waiting though 😒 Right now it would help me a bunch. Would be greatly appreciated to get them sooner than later.
I don't understand why I'm still waiting. It's been months. So many people have been compensated. Can I just have my points man? Please?

Chopper wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:43 am
cheapweedca wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Found you :)
That's good. I'm still waiting though 😒 Right now it would help me a bunch. Would be greatly appreciated to get them sooner than later.
I don't understand why I'm still waiting. It's been months. So many people have been compensated. Can I just have my points man? Please?
He only came back to leave some of his coked out rambling, not ACTUALLY to help anybody.

JD17 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:52 am
Chopper wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:43 am

He only came back to leave some of his coked out rambling, not ACTUALLY to help anybody.
Can I have my points Tony?