Hi, I am called Bing, and I will be your new friend and moderator!

Dearest Cannafriends,

Some of you may already know me from the CMOMs discord server, as I have been a member there for quite some time. I have been among the MOM community since prior to this forum's existence, when everything was done through Reddit, before they banned all advertising on the platform. At the ripe old age of 40 years, I consider myself a mature, respectful, level-headed and approachable individual, and I hope to fill this role as moderator in an open and friendly manner. Of course, it will be my "job" to make sure that the ball rolls smoothly on the forum, and that people remain respectful, MOMs remain accountable, and hopefully, issues can be resolved without much of the drama that can sometimes be associated with online forums. The purpose of a moderator is not to babysit and demand a high degree of accountability from each individual user; the purpose of a moderator is simply to ease tension between parties and ensure the positive flow of information, such that issues are resolved in a mature, adult fashion. I've seen heavy handed moderators, and empty handed ones, and neither seems appropriate. I can't promise to be the best moderator ya'll have seen, but I can promise to be the best one I can be, and if that isn't good enough, I am sure I will be fired in short order. :D

I am excited to get started in the role, I hope to serve you all justly and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Huge thank you to CaptCrunch and Randmvilnce for the opportunity!

Best,
BiNG.