What would you expect if you got garbage weed?

Hey guys,
So I've ordered from one of the reputable MoM's, had a bunch of good orders, but the last order that came was just absolute terrible. High grade smell, badly trimmed, such bad quality that its not even worth smoking. I ordered the exact same strain from them a couple a months ago and it was 10x better, not even comparable. Do you think the MoM should replace the bud? Should I just take the loss and never order from them again?
Also I'm pretty sure they know its garbage weed, as the price keeps dropping, a lot since I ordered it last week. Freaking garbage weed.

Re: What would you expect if you got garbage weed?

realgrimm wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:31 pm Happened to me also,I addressed it and got an ounce cuffed for the issues,considering that was only 1/16th of my purchase..I think the only thing you can do is state your problems and see if the mom is serious about keeping you as a customer...good luck..
Wow I would be seriously pissed if that was all they offered you. The MoM is saying they'll give me 25% credit, but if they don't give me at lest half an ounce of good product back I will be trashing them everywhere I can. The weed they gave me is literal trash, why the fuck would I want to buy trash weed in the beginning.