Re: Has anyone tried BoxedBuds.ca?

If your buying bulk I might suggest ordering from one that has been around for longer.
Nothing against them and they have made a name over the past month with all the free sample reviews.

I personally would wait for a few months to see some real bulk orders since most of those are carefully sent out strategically.
Normally I like to see how customer service and quality is a few months into it.

I just like consistency.
Eventually i might get around to them tho.

Just one bad buy and I'm fucked when buying bulk so I try to stay cautious and wait for someone else to take the hit and learn from it.

The few moms I currently deal with have a steady amount of unpaid reviews that are consistently positive.

In the past year I have never had mold or PM weed or anything but quality bud.
Right now theirs a new site that I recently bought bulk from that had better prices than any other mom that also offered very good customer service.
Not one paid review as far as I can tell and selling quads for 1200 lb.

If you are gonna go with a new mom take a look at BulkBuddy.co you might be very surprised.
No other place has purple space cookies for less than 200oz and 750QP. They got the same bud for 1250lb 4somethin a QP.

Sites I use that have been in the game for awile that I use for bulk are and have been consistent for me without issue with great customer service is,

Chronicpost.ca lots of quality $99s/1200lbs

Lowpricebud has large variety of quality strains, bulk options great customer service.

Kushstation usually has some 1200lb to 13lb

The HerbCentre has a solid 100oz lineup with huge buds caked in frosting. 1300 lb

These are just a few I've been ordering from over the past year with 100% consistency.
What you see on their site is exactly what you get and that makes the world of difference when making large orders.

Hope I could help.
Enjoy!👌

Hi boob!

Pita is correct that we are new, as we have only been open for less than 4 weeks. However, we have already shipped out over 50 orders and all of our customers have been satisfied so far!

We’ve been shaking up the industry with our low prices and high quality, as well as giving away multiple free ounces to the community on Discord. If you decide you want to give us a try, send me a DM and I'll make you a special coupon for your order ;)

Thank you,
BoxedBuds.ca Team

Pita84 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:23 am If your buying bulk I might suggest ordering from one that has been around for longer.

If you are gonna go with a new mom take a look at BulkBuddy.co you might be very surprised.
Enjoy!👌
BulkBuddy and BoxedBuds have been around for pretty similar amounts of time, and both have been equally solid in my experience.