Bulk buddy ?

Ok so I’ve made an order with bulk buddy and it’s my first order with them after using Bcmedichronic and a couple others with no issues at all and I ordered Thursday morning at 4am and it’s now Saturday and my tracking still says shipping label created And they have said they dropped off the package and that it sometimes delays scan which is odd cause I’ve never had it “delay” for two damn days. I’ve emailed them again and they once again say don’t worry about it, it sometimes delays .... I’m getting super frustrated and worried as I don’t have a lot of money to be wasting and I’m regretting trying a new mom when I should’ve just stuck with what I know was a guarantee. To make matters worse bulk buddy doesn’t do replacement packages . Anyone else have this issue with this place or have any insight about whether or not it does actually delay on the scan sometimes ? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated

Re: Bulk buddy ?

Henderjo wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:30 pm I've heard nothing but positive reviews, I wouldn't worry yet. Canada Post is the cause with the updates, I've had this issue a few times and it has nothing to do with the mom.
Thx I appreciate the reply and insight . I sure hope you’re right . Haven’t been getting any response about the issue since yesterday . Will be updating this thread as I get more info .

Got a response and I’m told if it doesn’t update by Monday they will replace the package . I’m told that they are updating their faq and will be offering replacement packages froM here on out . Now we wait and see what happens Monday .

Canada Post is hectic! don't worry we will be there every step of the way to ensure it will arrive! if not we will send a replacement package!
Rest assure you are in good hands! we are your Bulk BUDDY.
Buddy's treat buddy's the right way =P

Yeah cause of the holiday and also heavy snow in some parts of Canada, packages have been experiencing delays. We usually will file a trace for the package but after 7 business day from the trace if nothing is updated, a refund/replacement package will get issued.

Check us out, we just loaded up our wholesale section, pounds starting as low as $899!

bulkbuddy wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:14 am Canada Post is hectic! don't worry we will be there every step of the way to ensure it will arrive! if not we will send a replacement package!
Rest assure you are in good hands! we are your Bulk BUDDY.
Buddy's treat buddy's the right way =P
Hi i was about to order from you but the site is down again can you tell me what happen?