Mom recommendations

Pretty new to the mom scene. Just made my first purchase off Shamrock Cannabis and loved it but I feel like there is still better to be found.
Just wondering on what your guys go too moms are and what moms have you had the most success and consistency with? Or even if some moms of certain staple strains you’d recommend. Thanks !

Re: Mom recommendations

I like Deliverymeds as they have never once screwed up my orders and are consistent.Some rare hard to find medicinal strains are found there as well as decent concentrates.Low prices and honest people..Death Bubba is a potent strain to buy there.............My favorite place for concentrates is Hystar.............Organic product using careful extraction process makes them a winner for live resin.Small company with honest caring employees.They made a mistake on one of my orders ,and made up for it with many freebies...............I can give you some discount codes for Hystar if you want.

I've always used these MOMs and I never had a problem with them... it depends which strains or products I'm looking for and whose got the best pricing.
- Ganja West
- Shamrock Cannabis
- Dream Dab
- Kush Station

I don't like Bulk Buddy because their website was taken once probs due to hosting problems and that seemed fishy to me.

Put in a order from BoxedBuds.com A couple days ago for two ounces and they were nice enough to send me a couple samples with it and a pack of edibles ! Definitely recommend this website if you’re in Canada! My order was here two days after I placed it:)

Consistency

Pacific Grass - welcome package
Check out them on the review of

Lowpricebud killin it with those Gasleak quads. Very consistent

Chronicpost has some killer 99s

Bulk Buddy has nice bulk quality mids $300qps to 950 full lbs and some 89dubs

The HerbCentre has the strongest 100ozs

Sunsets got some extracts and ZigZag hash

OKG on Instagram.

Cheebas the hash god lol.

100% consistent.
I use these a few times a month and never had an issue. Always quality.
Bunch more.

MamaSmokes wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:07 am I've always used these MOMs and I never had a problem with them... it depends which strains or products I'm looking for and whose got the best pricing.
- Ganja West
- Shamrock Cannabis
- Dream Dab
- Kush Station

I don't like Bulk Buddy because their website was taken once probs due to hosting problems and that seemed fishy to me.
That happened to like 30 MOMs over the last couple of weeks. It's not their fault at all. I've never used BulkBuddy but my god.