Re: Why is cheap weeds account still active

I havent ordered from them before but, seems like they replaced alot packages and are working with others to fix there reputation. I dont think they intentionally scammed anyone, hell if it were me id just make a new name +domain and start over again but hell to each is own. I personally wouldn't be able to deal with the flak ppl would give me on a constant non relenting basis.

HighAllTheTimeGuy wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:12 pm I havent ordered from them before but, seems like they replaced alot packages and are working with others to fix there reputation. I dont think they intentionally scammed anyone, hell if it were me id just make a new name +domain and start over again but hell to each is own. I personally wouldn't be able to deal with the flak ppl would give me on a constant non relenting basis.
I feel the same way, a lot of others do not. I know i am going to get crap for this but IDGAF

I had two issues with them that they dealt with to my satisfaction. My second issue was literally days before the shit storm. I had a HP go MIA in the originating mail center let them know they sent another right away. It doesn't make any sense to me that if it was an exit scam why didn't I get taken too.

Why would he try to save his rep by replacing packages? From what I remember it was like 1300 LBS that went missing at the time. How is a business supposed to handle that other than over a period of time like they did. Everyone tore CW to shreds over the matter and then the way the communication with customers was lackluster gave everyone more gas for the fire. I am not sure that I really blame them for the way they handled that. When you are getting hundreds if not a couple thousand Emails of ppl threatening and complaining, how would you handle that?

Once I saw CW had replaced most if not all the packages that was enough for me to give CW a second chance. I made an order back in November for a HP everything went well and I will continue to use CW.

OK let the flogging begin LOL

U/Fargin_Bastich wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:21 pmI feel the same way, a lot of others do not. I know i am going to get crap for this but IDGAF

I had two issues with them that they dealt with to my satisfaction. My second issue was literally days before the shit storm. I had a HP go MIA in the originating mail center let them know they sent another right away. It doesn't make any sense to me that if it was an exit scam why didn't I get taken too.

Why would he try to save his rep by replacing packages? From what I remember it was like 1300 LBS that went missing at the time. How is a business supposed to handle that other than over a period of time like they did. Everyone tore CW to shreds over the matter and then the way the communication with customers was lackluster gave everyone more gas for the fire. I am not sure that I really blame them for the way they handled that. When you are getting hundreds if not a couple thousand Emails of ppl threatening and complaining, how would you handle that?

Once I saw CW had replaced most if not all the packages that was enough for me to give CW a second chance. I made an order back in November for a HP everything went well and I will continue to use CW.

OK let the flogging begin LOL
The problem is one of trust. It's literally IMPOSSIBLE that CP is responsible for making 1300 pounds of weed disappear from boxes over a few days and allowing 100% of these empty boxes to even make it to destination. So it's either their guy making the runs from the shop to CP, or it's them straight at the shop. Shit happens, in fact a similar situation happened with Ghost Drops in the past weeks where 70ish packs went missing. They all ended up at the undeliverable office thing, which is what happens when CP is involved.

The cheapweed thing was different. To this day we don't know what happened exactly and people are each going with their own little theory on what actually happened. It's all to his honor to have paid it (most) back, but he lied about the reasons for it and the net result is he had a 6 months loan of over a million dollars, however you flip it around.