Re: Best MoM to order bulk AAA and AAAA?

Ive been using golddreams.ca I found their quality is way up their on most of their grades especially their quads.

For quality budget mids I've been using lowpricebud I've noticed how clean the overall buds are and very fresh. They also have some nice quads for 180oz and a craft selection.
It's been my go to for AAAs lately.

Check out the chronfather I've been wanting to try them out lately their bud looks amazing for the price as well.

Weedposters Ontario has been pretty popular and their prices are on point. Nice looking bud with positive reviews.

Okg usually has some good prices on bulk but it's hard to really tell from their ig pics.

I'm sure theirs alot more I'm missing but those are the few I've been watching.
Il have some golddreams and lowpricebud in on Tuesday and il post up a review soon after.

Re: Best MoM to order bulk AAA and AAAA?

Stay_high888 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:38 pm What’s happened with http://westcoastsupply.ca ? I can’t seem to find the site ....please can someone tell me how to get back in touch with them??

This is my favourite MOM .....great deals and variety/quality of products and service man the service is better then most of the other ones I use to order from... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

It’d be greatly appreciated, thanks
There have been a lot of .ca domain name seizures in the past few months. The police seems to be behind it in some cases, but I wouldn't rule out other interests. That said, selling weed on a .ca domain is a clear violation of the pretty strictly enforced .ca names, so just about anyone could report any .ca MOM and get their domain seized. There have been a few waves and it looks like we got one this week.