Re: Should I worry about ordering from non-secure websites?

breeyannakj wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:38 am
MamaSmokes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:32 pm If you want, you can contact the site and ask them to start supporting HTTPS. You can also try manually replacing HTTP with HTTPS in the URL, as some sites may have partial support for HTTPS but don’t offer it by default. See if that works. Hope that helps.
Hi! Thanks for the tips. It's very helpful indeed.
No problem. :)

If you don’t pay by credit card or entering any delicate personal info , it should be ok .
When you shop on a mom website , you don’t need to enter any info except for your mailing adresse the first time , so no worries if you take a bit caution .
You can use “private” , “incognito” mode on your browser . Or simply delete your browser cache before and after using the website .
That been said , i would not recommended buying stuff from an unsecure website on a regular basis ,especially if you have to pay by card , even paying by paypal i wouldn’t use a non secure website .

420md wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:56 pm If you don’t pay by credit card or entering any delicate personal info , it should be ok .
When you shop on a mom website , you don’t need to enter any info except for your mailing adresse the first time , so no worries if you take a bit caution .
You can use “private” , “incognito” mode on your browser . Or simply delete your browser cache before and after using the website .
That been said , i would not recommended buying stuff from an unsecure website on a regular basis ,especially if you have to pay by card , even paying by paypal i wouldn’t use a non secure website .
I agree with everything 100%