Best Mom Quads AAAA

Looking for a new Mom while chronickushco is down. After scrolling the Mom list, it seems like a post delivery would give me the most options. I'm looking for reliable quads. High potency is valued over cosmetics, in the $200/ounce range.

Any suggestions?

I know the strains I prefer, and those that I dont enjoy, so it's really just Mom suggestions Im looking for.

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Best Mom Quads AAAA

Larfeild wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:52 am
sjoeseff wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:08 am
Larfeild wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:31 am Kootenay Craft or Budmail
Both have decents prices for really top quality stuff.
I am quite confuse with Kootenay Craft and Kootenay Kraft...which is which?
Never heard of Kootenay Kraft with the K. I know Kootenay Craft with the C has good products though!
I never even know there's this difference until I read someone's comment from reddit about Kootenay Kraft.

The best quads I have ever seen from a MOM is the Skookum line from Budmail. They are masters of the cure. High Grade Aid (these guys are known for heavy hitting quads) and Hillside Pharms are a close second in my books. I've been meaning to try Coastal Wildfire for about a year and a half now, but for some reason I never pull the trigger. Their Black Label cans look fantastic. But to be honest, most MOM quads are disappointing and are really only trips being marketed as quads.

Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:31 am The best quads I have ever seen from a MOM is the Skookum line from Budmail. They are masters of the cure. High Grade Aid (these guys are known for heavy hitting quads) and Hillside Pharms are a close second in my books. I've been meaning to try Coastal Wildfire for about a year and a half now, but for some reason I never pull the trigger. Their Black Label cans look fantastic. But to be honest, most MOM quads are disappointing and are really only trips being marketed as quads.
Thanks!.. That sucks man.. when trips are marketed as quads.. there is no for-sure way to tell before hand?

h2osakana wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:50 am
Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:31 am The best quads I have ever seen from a MOM is the Skookum line from Budmail. They are masters of the cure. High Grade Aid (these guys are known for heavy hitting quads) and Hillside Pharms are a close second in my books. I've been meaning to try Coastal Wildfire for about a year and a half now, but for some reason I never pull the trigger. Their Black Label cans look fantastic. But to be honest, most MOM quads are disappointing and are really only trips being marketed as quads.
Thanks!.. That sucks man.. when trips are marketed as quads.. there is no for-sure way to tell before hand?
Independent reviews are sometimes a good way to tell, but the product could be long gone by the time a review comes around, so that is not always the best route. Reviewers constantly complaining about the quality for the price from a certain MOM is a definite red flag, but even reviews aren't rock solid as MOMs will often send out shill packs for reviewers that will be better than what the general public will get (the game is often rigged!). Paying attention to who is reviewing definitely helps. :)

The best way, in my opinion, is to just make a small purchase and try them out. I never buy more than an ounce at first, unless it's such a crazy good deal that it makes sense to do so (i.e. Rayken's 45% off deal for new customers they had a while back). I'll often just buy a mixed ounce of their top shelf, so I can get a good understanding of how they grade their product. Any MOM can have an accidental dud in their AAAA selections, but if it happens consistently with all the strains, then you know what's up. I don't get overly upset if a MOM rates their product as a quad, when it's really trips, but still deliver it at a good price point. There's always room for a good AAA strain in my stash. But to be honest, If I am buying something marked as quads for under $180, I will be expecting to receive trips (unless it's an HGA or HSP sale or something).

What makes me mad is when the MOM rates it a quad, charges $200 or over for it, when it is really a $150 bag (or lower!) at best. Those are the MOMs I will drop like the plague, and I will not return. Once you have violated my trust in the name of greed, it's game over - no more chances. I personally don't mind smoking AAA bud if it's good for the effects. I have a mix of AAA and AAAA (according to my standards) in my stash. I just can't afford to smoke quads all day long during this quarantine. I tend to smoke AAA stuff in the afternoon, and then smoke my top shelf bud in the evening (helps with sleep).

Have you tried weedposters, princeprivatereserve, flashbuds, budmail, chronicpost ?

I have a preference for WP because they send in jars, and i hate receiving crushed buds (with the covid crisis CP is going through, it started to happen more than often), but from what i saw and/or experienced they all are legit.

If you happen to buy in larger quantity thechronfather is pretty consistent in quality and i've heard good things about lowpricebud and coastalwildfire but i have yet to try these last two

If you want to make your own idea there's plenty of reviews and pics on reddit etc..