pacific grass review

Ordered a quarter of bubba Kush and a quarter of star killer, impressed with both, especially for the relatively low price I paid. Bubba Kush is extra sticky!! I also ordered some Mota caramel chocolate cup edibles, they are so delicious, they taste like regular chocolate/caramel cups. My order also came super fast and the customer service really is amazing. I will definitely be making another order from these guys soon! Also check out their daily deals, great quality stuff for good prices
10/10

Re: pacific grass review

kazo911 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:41 am Ordered a quarter of bubba Kush and a quarter of star killer, impressed with both, especially for the relatively low price I paid. Bubba Kush is extra sticky!! I also ordered some Mota caramel chocolate cup edibles, they are so delicious, they taste like regular chocolate/caramel cups. My order also came super fast and the customer service really is amazing. I will definitely be making another order from these guys soon! Also check out their daily deals, great quality stuff for good prices
10/10
Any photos you can share?