Re: Ganjawest ?

haven't ordered from them but literally just put in an order at gentleherb after checking out 6 or 7 dif moms - got 5 oz for $525 but no discount codes or anything - still best deal I could find but first time ordering from them so not sure what the quality is like

i think cammp on the main page lower right side was the second contender about $30ish more for 5oz

To be completely honest with you. I personally wouldnt go with ganjawest IF youre looking for anything above AA bud. Not in that they dont have some good bud because they do I got some Gelato AAAA that was definitely really good. But ive also gotten Grape Crush AAAA Tom Ford Pink AAAA, Trainwreck AAA, and Designer Pink AAAA and only the gelato I smoked. I complained about the designer pink n got a credit and thats why i got the tom ford and trainwreck - so good customer service but that is it. If i had paid for the tom ford and trainwreck I wouldve been a lot more upset but i just made edibles out of them so meh.
But in the MoM world you'll learn pretty quick that what really matters is 1) consistency and 2) legitimate product descripts/photos

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Medicalman1126 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:58 pm Hey everyone

I see the banner up, but wonder what your guys opinions are on them. Looking at the qp- to mix p to save on cost. If not them who would you recommend thanks y’all
I would be cautious as I recently saw a thread on Reddit that had quite a few complaints about them (quality issues). Right now with all the reports of mediocre weed, I'm staying away from bulk purchases over the summer (I stocked up at 420 anyways). Budmail is the one MOM who I will be getting ounces from during the summer whenever I see a sale, as I have yet to be disappointed by anything they have sent me. I was using Rayken for a while, but their second latest drop wasn't very good so I stopped using them until I hear more reports back about them. Also, they took down the critical reviews I left on their site about said drop, so that makes me wonder about them as well.

Just grabbed from them grabbed some Romulan and some Purple Ghost

Romlan was old and had a off smell and the Purple Ghost was real shaggy but the bud was coated in crystals.. burnt black and wouldnt stay lit.. definitly coulda been flushed better.. this was my second time grabbing the PG and was curious why it was $500 more then it was last year this time... both were potent just lacked some major qualities..