Rayken shipping

I just made my first order from Rayken last week. They accepted my transfer but thats the last I heard from them. My account does not show anything under the 'orders' section. I emailed them multiple times with no response and I sent a dm on this forum. Is this normal? do they usually take time to ship orders? I appreciate any help, they haven't gotten back to me on if the order was even put through.

Re: Rayken shipping

bhangpeeni wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:04 pm I just made my first order from Rayken last week. They accepted my transfer but thats the last I heard from them. My account does not show anything under the 'orders' section. I emailed them multiple times with no response and I sent a dm on this forum. Is this normal? do they usually take time to ship orders? I appreciate any help, they haven't gotten back to me on if the order was even put through.
Keep this post updated, if you dont hear back within a couple weekdays, I'll look into it for you.

Did you make the order on a Thursday or Friday? I've made a couple of orders in the past with Rayken that were on a Friday and I didn't see a tracking number until Tuesday the next week. They aren't the fastest, but I did get my order every time. They also answered my emails fairly quickly too, so it's weird that they aren't being responsive.

Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:12 pm Did you make the order on a Thursday or Friday? I've made a couple of orders in the past with Rayken that were on a Friday and I didn't see a tracking number until Tuesday the next week. They aren't the fastest, but I did get my order every time. They also answered my emails fairly quickly too, so it's weird that they aren't being responsive.
I made the order last Tuesday, no tracking number yet.

Bing wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:46 pm
bhangpeeni wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:04 pm I just made my first order from Rayken last week. They accepted my transfer but thats the last I heard from them. My account does not show anything under the 'orders' section. I emailed them multiple times with no response and I sent a dm on this forum. Is this normal? do they usually take time to ship orders? I appreciate any help, they haven't gotten back to me on if the order was even put through.
Keep this post updated, if you dont hear back within a couple weekdays, I'll look into it for you.
They finally got back to me and said they will look into it. I'll keep this post updated. Thanks!